Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pick your pill. All start with a base of 6'2 and white, full head of hair, age 21

Pick a flaw

• Hair pill: NW4 balding but 21 years old and 6'2

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Age pill: NW0 Hair, 6'2 but 35 years old

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • Manlet Pill: NW0 hair but 5'6 and 21 years old

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Curry pill: NW0 hait, 6'2, 21 years old but CURRY

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Rice pill: NW0 hait, 6'2, 21 years old but RICE-CEL

Votes: 22 19.5%

• Total voters
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
PICK THE MOST PREFERRED PILL.

Pick the pill that is the LEAST BAD.

Not being ethnic anymore.

Not balding.

This was difficult ngl

Each one of these pills is death sentence

age pill doesn't make sense, you said age 21 in topic title then said age 35 in the choice, what gives?

Age pill makes you old, meaning 35 years old

Rice pill makes you asian, etc.
Each one of these pills is death sentence

Everything is a death sentence in 2020

this is more like a "which has the best quality of life" question

I went with the first option. Balding isn't as bad when you're black tbh and can just be shaved off.

Age pill makes you old, meaning 35 years old

Rice pill makes you asian, etc.

Everything is a death sentence in 2020

this is more like a "which has the best quality of life" question

Just realized that, my bad.

If I choose hair can I use a hair piece for Tinder?

Definitely agepill, it's the least punishing.
I'd take any pill however that would remove me being an ethnic though.

As a 20 year old manlet with asymmetrical hairline
i'd say it's not good

Chose the currypill lol pls don't kill me

Being 6'2 asian means heightmogging like at least 90% of asian population?
If you work out and retain NW0 you would slay many noodlewhores (you're 21)

Don't underestimate the agepill
Youngcels, try to Imagine yourself a 35yo virgin; jfl

Everything sounds bad. I was going to choose the agepill , But I will hate to be old

Being 6'1 asian means heightmogging like at least 90% of asian population?
If you work out and retain NW0 you would slay many noodlewhores (you're 21)

Don't underestimate the agepill
Youngcels, try to Imagine yourself a 35yo virgin; jfl

delusional pill

I'd pick the first if a Chad face was guaranteed. Otherwise balding at that age is a big deal so I'd rather be a ricecel and move to South Korea. Less brutal work culture than Japan, the language is easier to learn and the foids are attractive.

Balding and buy a wig

lmao

sure

Then I would Choose the hair pill. It's the only one that you can fraud and have girls not notice. You can't hide being a manlet, rice or curry, and even though you can hide your age to a degree, you can only do it by so much.
If you're still NW0 Chad and tall at 35 you can run daddy problems game, and also you are clearly superior genetically.

21 and NW4 is over.

Hair piece

I'm surprised at the age pill winning. Without a Chad face, the only thing you can get is a post-wall decrepit roastie.

Hair transplant costs less than height and youth.

I’m already 2/3 of those things. 2 inches isn’t really going to be of much help.

I'm surprised at the age pill winning. Without a Chad face, the only thing you can get is a post-wall decrepit roastie.

exactly, hair pill is the only one that makes sense because of how easy it is to fraud past it

If I get to be a white looking north indian I'll choose curry, or if I get to have a big lower third and not an egghead I'll choose balding. If neither I'll probably pick the agepill and pray to god I'll stay healthy.

I went with the first option. Balding isn't as bad when you're black tbh and can just be shaved off.

You can't be black you have to be white according to the topic title

The agepill is a plus not a flaw.

I chose the agepill.

Age pill. Guys in their 30's can still slay if they're attractive enough, the aforemention features are a plus too. Not like I wanna live any longer anyway.

Hairpill is the least damaging. Transplants exist, it can be frauded, or can be used as canvas to thugmaxx with tattoos like a skinhead.

age pill is not too brutal. many old chads look far far better than young trucels. and just inject HGH(skin boost) and Test(energy boost) and you will easily energy and even skin mog young folk

agepill is probably the least bad out of all of them for the average man. balding pill doesn't sound bad provided he has a skull to pull off baldness but that's rare.

Im already a manlet with a nw0 so I guess im fucked 5'7 btw

35 years old isn't even THAT bad.

Hairpill, I save up money, go to turkey and get a cheap hair transplant

Who the hell chose the manlet pill? that's the worst one.

Age pill and hair pill are only reasonable choices

6'2 and white can't be incel.

Age pill,
easily.

I chose hairpill but because a lot of foids are growing up without dads a lot of them have daddy issues so agepill wouldn’t be that bad compared to the other ones.

C Ronaldo is almost 35 and is still popular as hell.

I would take the agebpill over the others easily

Age is the best option imo

agepill looks the least bad probably but I'd still take the ricepill and be 21 instead :feelsokman:
also that manlet pill is not fair. should be 5'9 to be comparable to the others tbhngl

The age pill is really vague because people age so differently. Some age like C. Ronaldo, that could be taken for a 24 year old model, while some age just like pure garbage.

Im white, but I'd still go for being 6'2 rice. I would heightmug 99% of my fellow asians, therefore, for every girl into asian guys I'd be the first choice. Also with all the ''alternative'' girls listening to K-pop and shit I'd have a good chance to smash them.

Age pill, tall middle aged White men can be desirable to some women. Also you ignored the most important factor. You made no mention of their faces, which will make or break their chances.

do they all have the same face rating?