Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pick your pill. All start with a base of 6'2 and white, full head of hair, age 21

Pick a flaw

• Hair pill: NW4 balding but 21 years old and 6'2

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • Age pill: NW0 Hair, 6'2 but 35 years old

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • Manlet Pill: NW0 hair but 5'6 and 21 years old

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Curry pill: NW0 hait, 6'2, 21 years old but CURRY

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Rice pill: NW0 hait, 6'2, 21 years old but RICE-CEL

Votes: 22 19.5%

• Total voters
Age pill, tall middle aged White men can be desirable to some women. Also you ignored the most important factor. You made no mention of their faces, which will make or break their chances.

face is irrelevant I guess, it can be whatever you want it to be. chad face I guess.
The age pill is really vague because people age so differently. Some age like C. Ronaldo, that could be taken for a 24 year old model, while some age just like pure garbage.

Im white, but I'd still go for being 6'2 rice. I would heightmug 99% of my fellow asians, therefore, for every girl into asian guys I'd be the first choice. Also with all the ''alternative'' girls listening to K-pop and shit I'd have a good chance to smash them.

all 2 or 3 women in the world who are into asian guys...

face is irrelevant I guess, it can be whatever you want it to be. chad face I guess.

chad face negates everything, 6.5/10 face is more reasonable for sake of discussion

not even chad can beat manlet status

fixed:

point is everyone looks better with youth, hair, and height to a certain extent

that's true, no one cares about Lebron's dominant career they care about his receding hairline lol

Age is completely fucking irrelevant as long as you still look good, idk how the other options even compare.

that's true, no one cares about Lebron's dominant career they care about his receding hairline lol

ever since zuckerberg went in front of congress, non stop manlet insults

you'd think being short is worse than being a pedo rapist mass murderer

ever since zuckerberg went in front of congress, non stop manlet insults

you'd think being short is worse than being a pedo rapist mass murderer

I'll be the 6'2 21 rice with the nice hair, the last one. Maybe bruce leemaxx or some shit.

I'll become rice

im white but id like to be asian so i can be like sasuke DATTEBAYO

The agepill doesn't matter if you still get to keep a full set of hair.