Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pigcels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Pigs are more intelligent than both dogs and cats and yet people still eat them. Why? Because they're ugly. It's that simple. It's illegal in many countries to eat dog and cat because people find them cute. Pigs on the other hand are mocked and laughed at in our culture. Pig is after all a common insult used to describe the ugly or overweight. I've been called a pig face many times due to my looks.

All of this just shows you how prevelent and powerful lookism is. Our entire moral system and society is built around it.

Pigs are more intelligent than both dogs and cats and yet people still eat them. Why? Because they're ugly. It's that simple. It's illegal in many countries to eat dog and cat because people find them cute. Pigs on the other hand are mocked and laughed at in our culture. Pig is after all a common insult used to describe the ugly or overweight. I've been called a pig face many times due to my looks.

All of this just shows you how prevelent and powerful lookism is. Our entire moral system and society is built around it.
Album Cover Art GIF

Would you argue that cultures where cute animals (typical pets) are regularly eaten would view incels more positively/care less about physical attributes?

Over for pigcels.

It is pretty fucked up when you put it like that

Thats why i slay dogs and cats and eat them regularly on my own

Luckily almost no pig eaten here.

Brutal pigpill

It demonstrates that ugly creatures are the ones who are killed and slaughtered without empathy.

Why would we eat something that we're repulsed by?

Are/were you a fatcel

Predators in nature usually look good and are physically endowed.

Even in countries where pigs are not eaten they are seen as unclean or gross.

Babe and Charlotte's Web were only two movies sympathetic to their plight

Thats why most western nations don't want shitskins, but don't mind eastern European migrants. Most shitskins are ugly.

Not saying that its justified to not want 80% of your nation to be shitskins, but i'm just saying that its the reason why.

Thats why most western nations don't want shitskins, but don't mind eastern European migrants. Most shitskins are ugly.

Not saying that its justified to not want 80% of your nation to be shitskins, but i'm just saying that its the reason why.
Exactly.

we eat pigs because theyre easy to farm
incan peoples ate cute guinea pigs and to this day rabbit is eaten
some people keep spiders and ugly ass lizards as pets

Not only are Shitskins ugly, they are also extremely primitive and low IQ and have nothing in common with other human races

we eat pigs because theyre easy to farm
incan peoples ate cute guinea pigs and to this day rabbit is eaten
some people keep spiders and ugly ass lizards as pets
Guinea pigs always looked edible to me tbh

Pigs are also far more innocent compared to dogs & cats. Dogs maul babies & children constantly
(There's over 4 million dog attacks per year) & Cats have caused many bird species to go extinct yet normies & femoids don't care because they look "Cute"

Pigs are also far more innocent compared to dogs & cats. Dogs maul babies & children constantly
(There's over 4 million dog attacks per year) & Cats have caused many bird species to go extinct yet normies & femoids don't care because they look "Cute"
This.

The fact that most dog attack victims are babies & children is proof that our soyciety cares more for femoids than babies & children. If femoids were most of the victims dog ownership would be a lot more controversial.

Maybe it's because the pig is full of meat compared to skinny cats and dogs

Infact some religions make it illegal to eat them cause they're digsusting,slain to rot

Would you argue that cultures where cute animals (typical pets) are regularly eaten would view incels more positively/care less about physical attributes?
China eats dogs due to famine, which then got integrated into boomer culture

Humans lack compassion for ugly guys. Fuck the world, I hope a meteor hits earth and destroys everyone

I don’t think it’s just that, I think it’s also that both cats and dogs are carnivores. You don’t see many eating bugs even though a lot of them are ugly.

Also, I don’t think all pigs look bad. Like hairy wild boars with giant tusks can be kinda aesthetic IMO.

You cant have a pig as a pet, If a pig bites your leg it rips out a big chunk of your flesh.

Therefore its dangerous without having it on a farm under surveillance.

Cats are too small to kill someone even tho they have high speed. They can be tamed so much that they dont even harm you, My family cat never bites or harms anyone, He also dont threaten, Instead he does a motion to avoid petting when he is done and he doesnt bite even if we go for petting him more, We do stop when he had enough tho, Cats are easily tamed, Whearas dogs arent really tamed they act and wait for the perfect moment to kill their owners, Cats dont do this and in many cases cats have saved babies and childrens lives from dog attacks or fought off predators due to it being threatening and stubborn AF.

Dogs on the other hand should NOT be in human society as they are prone to KILL when see fit.
When the father leaves the room and the baby is all alone with the dog, It eats the baby because it sees it as an obstruction to the dogs food source, What happens next is the dog is euthanized, Its stupid dog cant even think about consequenses or how the father will react due to its small peanut brain, Ive seen the same behaviour in niggers whereas they form around and act like dogs to assert dominance, Especially if a white man walks into their territory then they start going, Woo woo woo, Whiteboy, What you doing here whiteboy, Dogs and niggers are the same race.

Last edited:
I don't think pigs are smarter than dogs. Wild boars, might be smarter, but not domesticated ones

cuz they have larger meat mass than dogs and cats bruv

I don't think pigs are smarter than dogs. Wild boars, might be smarter, but not domesticated ones
If you want intelligent, Get a goat, They are emotional and also empathetic according to online studies, I was fishing and 10 goats was watching me fish, They let me pet them and they also didnt attack me, They were nice to me, Very calm and gentle.

If you want intelligent, Get a goat, They are emotional and also empathetic according to online studies, I was fishing and 10 goats was watching me fish, They let me pet them and they also didnt attack me, They were nice to me, Very calm and gentle.
OK, I'm buying goat now