Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Piss bottles

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
What causes us incels to use pies bottles? I get overwhelm with them in my room. Kind of wish.m I could get rid of them easier

I don't & never have done this at all: I am lucky to where I have my own bathroom connected to my bedroom, both at home & at the apartment I stay at for college.

I don't see the point in piss bottle unless your toilet is clogged and can't afford/don't care enough to higher a plumber. Unless you are saving them up to use as a biological weapon against normies, Chads and foids.

I don't see the point in piss bottle unless your toilet is clogged and can't afford/don't care enough to higher a plumber.
I think I would rather go and urinate in my parents backyard or behind my college apartment than do this, piss smells awful.
Unless you are saving them up to use as a biological weapon against normies, Chads and foids.
Based idea tbh- would be one of the ultimate degradations they could suffer.

It's because of depression

I'd rather piss in the sink, nothing better then pissing in the sink at work or at some normies house

Piss in piss bottles
Then I have to throw the bottle away takes up too much space, I would rather piss out the window even, MAYBE I could piss in a milk carton since it has to be throw away anyways

Why did mod delete my last thread it is about ldar

My last thread with piss bottle photo

Was gonna say h hey what are you d doing AAAGH STOP ILL STOP BEING A DUMB FE-
Rick grimes punch the walking dead punch

What causes us incels to use pies bottles? I get overwhelm with them in my room. Kind of wish.m I could get rid of them easier

There was much more from that. I'm working on it now.

I piss in large cups during sleep because I don't like getting up to piss, it disrupts my sleep and I'm a lard arse. But I always empty and clean it first thing. I also pee in cups when downstairs because I cba going up to the bathroom. I also piss in the sink in the bathroom because I find the toilet disgusting and unhygienic.

Depression/alcoholism/bladder issues/no chance of bumping into housemates/lazy/don't have to pause TV shows/feels good man.

Piss bottles are kept on my desk

If your mental state is fuked over, nothing matters, u just do not care at all about it u are somehow happy that u are even somehow breathing, things like pissing going out etc are fuking hard to do.... its cope but it is what it is

i recently started lexapro, because i couldnt even leave my apartment anymore due to anxiety etc. works pretty good at numbing you, which is what i want. I want to be a zombie and not feel anything.

My bathroom is very close to where I spend most of my day so it literally takes less time for me to get up and use the toilet rather than struggle with a bottle.

My bathroom is very close to where I spend most of my day so it literally takes less time for me to get up and use the toilet rather than struggle with a bottle.
Is Elisa bottles they’re faster

Just get up and walk, the bottles will be more work.

I drank my own piss by accident a few years ago. I was playing call of duty and I was drinking beer. After a few I had to piss but was too lazy to get up and use the bathroom. So I pissed in one of the empty cans left it next a can that I open already. I picked up the wrong can half an hr later and drank some of my piss then spat out the rest once I realized what I did

I pissed in a whole Arizona gallon bottle and it's been on my shelf for weeks

Then I have to throw the bottle away takes up too much space, I would rather piss out the window even, MAYBE I could piss in a milk carton since it has to be throw away anyways
Piss in bottles/bucket then dump it in the toilet