Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pitbull ruins 22 yr old foid's modeling career

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

Pitbulls are fucking based. I know they got a lot of hate for being the dog equivalent of niggers, but can we just appreciate the good work this one pitbull did. Thank you based pitbull, who's a good boy, who's a good boy? That's right you are.

He wuz a good boi. He wuz just defendin heself. He deserve some dog treat.

not going to watch, did she try to blow the dog or something?

Good dog :feelsEhh:
brb I'm buying a pitbull and I'll train him to be a war machine and then will release it next to a sorority house in minecraft :feelsaww:

Last edited:

Pitbulls are fucking based. I know they got a lot of hate for being the dog equivalent of niggers, but can we just appreciate the good work this one pitbull did. Thank you based pitbull, who's a good boy, who's a good boy? That's right you are.

@Uggo Mongo more lifefuel :feelskek:

A foid's modeling life is ruined and more reasonable evidence for shitbull genocide to be justified :feelshehe:

:Soys in the comment:

"S- S Sh She didn't raise her shitbull properly :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

brb I'm buying a pitbull and I'll train him to be a war machine and then will release it next to a sorority house in minecraft :feelsaww:
I wouldn't do that, that dog can turn on you for no reason.

You gotta love how the foids are virtue signaling in the comment section: "You go girl!" "She's looking good already" :foidSoy:

Fucking based dogcel

When the dogpill goes wrong

@Uggo Mongo more lifefuel :feelskek:

A foid's modeling life is ruined and more reasonable evidence for shitbull genocide to be justified :feelshehe:

:Soys in the comment:

"S- S Sh She didn't raise her shitbull properly :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
:dab:

there's a shitbull defense force btw lol, like the jidf

That's what she gets for trying to fuck Fido, now she ended looking like Homer Simpson :lul:

Regardless that will not stop her infinite SMV :feelsclown:

all these dumb bitches get Pit Bulls because it's trendy. They are the niggers of dog breeds

What does she have to worry about guys will still fuck her regardless

Maybe she just needs a better personality to become successful at modeling?

I fuckin hate pit bulls I got attacked by one over 2 years ago and I’m still going through a lawsuit with the owners. At least it was put down

[UWSL]she has a gorgeous mustache now, great job dog:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Still more SMV than most of us combined.

She was French kissing the dog when it happened or she treated him like a ONS and he wanted more and got angry at a rejection.

i hate pits but love this wholesome story. dumb hole

such a good lad:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Even with such a fucked up face she's still gonna get whatever she wants

Based pittie. Good boi

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: she will still find a simp

Still SMVmogs the entire forum combined

Boo hoo, she just went from just exist mode to tutorial mode.

Nobody's gonna want her zombie-looking ass anymore :owo:
images

And to the surprise of no one niggers and pitbulls live in harmony:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

honestly, some agency will probably take her anyways and include that story so she will be even more successful than she would have been otherwise( because of all the "wow she is a hero" "what a brave girl" :soy::foidSoy:).

same thing like that one disgusting model with skin pigmentation disease which makes her look half nigger half white :feelsgah: all the virtue signalers give her attention and fame:feelsugh:

based, people would excuse le dog too :feelsohh::feelsthink:

When the dogpill goes wrong
I'd classify this as going right.
This is how going wrong looks like:

What does she have to worry about guys will still fuck her regardless

That’s the sad reality, a deformed woman can still get laid while non-deformed unattractive men rot with their cock in their hand for the rest of their life