Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pitbull ruins 22 yr old foid's modeling career

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
Damn, I wonder why foids even bother wearing makeup or looking like they have to go the whole nine yards :feelsthink:

(It's for attention they otherwise wouldn't get btw.)

Something tells me our issue is just with attractive people who may or may not looksmaxx.
yeah it's like fat degenerate foids aren't on the cover of magazines or something :feelsseriously:

foids get attention even if they are ugly, even if they are fat, even if they are autistic. the thing is, attention is never enough for them. they crave more and more. just look at ayesha curry , wife of steph curry. she is literally married to a 6'2 goodlooking statusmaxxed billionaire athlete, and gets plenty of attention from media too because of it. yet she goes on TV and talks about how she is dissapointed that she doesn't really get much attention from other males :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: literally has all a foid could want yet she wants even more attention :feelsseriously::society:

Pitbulls are fucking based. I know they got a lot of hate for being the dog equivalent of niggers, but can we just appreciate the good work this one pitbull did. Thank you based pitbull, who's a good boy, who's a good boy? That's right you are.

I’m stupid, I thought you were talking about the rapper lmao

fat degenerate foids
What do the fat foids in question look like face-wise?

I've never seen - and you've never seen - an unattractive foid on any cover of any magazine. Who gives a fuck if the foids are fat when we're talking about people who sure as hell - at a minimum - don't look like us? They otherwise don't get any attention if they don't look the way they do with make-up on. That's practically the only reason why toilets use it. You seriously disagree?

What do the fat foids in question look like face-wise?

I've never seen - and you've never seen - an unattractive foid on any cover of any magazine. Who gives a fuck if the foids are fat when we're talking about people who sure as hell - at a minimum - don't look like us? They otherwise don't get any attention if they don't look the way they do with make-up on. That's practically the only reason why toilets use it. You seriously disagree?
first of all, what kind of attention are we discussing atm?

second, do you really think that if a foid appeared without makeup she wouldn't get thousands of SJW virtue signalers congratulating her for being "le brave" "slay queen"

the fakeup multiplies attention, that doesn't mean they don't get any because we live in a society with plenty of simps and SJW virtue signalers, who are ready to kiss a foids ass in any scenario.

just go to 4chan. an ugly(below average) foid without makeup posts her picture on there, she gets tens/hundreds of simps immediately. same thing on reddit, same thing on onlyfans etc.. do you imagine what would happen if a below average/average guy posted his pic in a female dominant space??

foids use fakeup because it gives them even more attention. if an average male got the amount of attention a below average foid without makeup gets, he would be on cloud 9

Pitbulls are fucking based. I know they got a lot of hate for being the dog equivalent of niggers, but can we just appreciate the good work this one pitbull did. Thank you based pitbull, who's a good boy, who's a good boy? That's right you are.

Kek my 2 am brain thought you meant Pitbull the music artist and thought this was about to be some cuck story

based dogcel doing god's work:feelskek:
he was only trying to defend himself:foidSoy: (foid logic used against themselves)

She Just has to wear a Mask to get Instant face Halo.

And jfl giving her surgery after surgery.

Woman are NOT Entitled i swear :feelsclown:
That’s the sad reality, a deformed woman can still get laid while non-deformed unattractive men rot with their cock in their hand for the rest of their life

first of all, what kind of attention are we discussing atm?

second, do you really think that if a foid appeared without makeup she wouldn't get thousands of SJW virtue signalers congratulating her for being "le brave" "slay queen"

the fakeup multiplies attention, that doesn't mean they don't get any because we live in a society with plenty of simps and SJW virtue signalers, who are ready to kiss a foids ass in any scenario.

just go to 4chan. an ugly(below average) foid without makeup posts her picture on there, she gets tens/hundreds of simps immediately. same thing on reddit, same thing on onlyfans etc.. do you imagine what would happen if a below average/average guy posted his pic in a female dominant space??

foids use fakeup because it gives them even more attention. if an average male got the amount of attention a below average foid without makeup gets, he would be on cloud 9
I try not to take the desperation of simps or the fakeness of SJW virtue signalers as evidence that those below-average foids are even having sex with those same simps or virtue signallers. You'll even get "incels" here talking about how they wouldn't even sleep with some of these toilets - some of them call themselves femcels - and I have to wonder what the relevance is for whether a guy would be able to get the same amount of attention. Is anybody going on to fuck? I can't say one way or the other. I really can't. I wouldn't know beyond what I'm already inclined to believe from the massive cope in parts of this forum :feelstrash:

I try not to take the desperation of simps or the fakeness of SJW virtue signalers as evidence that those below-average foids are even having sex with those same simps or virtue signallers. You'll even get "incels" here talking about how they wouldn't even sleep with some of these toilets - some of them call themselves femcels - and I have to wonder what the relevance is for whether a guy would be able to get the same amount of attention. Is anybody going on to fuck? I can't say one way or the other. I really can't. I wouldn't know beyond what I'm already inclined to believe from the massive cope in parts of this forum :feelstrash:
you sound like a "femcel" :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

That's really shitty and suifuel tbh if it happened to me I would probably rope.