Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pitbull ruins 22 yr old foid's modeling career

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
The fact that people still willingly own pitbulls even though they are basically confirmed as murder/mutilation machines is peak clown world. You may as well have a gun pointed at your head 24/7, waiting for it to go off. Pitbulls and their retarded owners all need to be euthanised, pronto. When I see a pitbull I fucking cross the street.

But hey, no sympathy here. Stupid toilet was dumb enough to think having a viscious killing machine in her house was a good idea. I feel sorry when people get fucked over by other people's pitts, but not when it is their own. This stupid whore puts other people at risk by owning such a horrible creature, so at least it is her that gets destroyed and no one else.

I would seriously rather own a fucking tiger than a pitbull.

You gotta love how the foids are virtue signaling in the comment section: "You go girl!" "She's looking good already" :foidSoy:
I'll never understand why women lie so much

Pitbulls are fucking based. I know they got a lot of hate for being the dog equivalent of niggers, but can we just appreciate the good work this one pitbull did. Thank you based pitbull, who's a good boy, who's a good boy? That's right you are.

She looks like the Lorax ngl :feelskek:

Pitbull

Ayyyyy

I fuckin hate pit bulls I got attacked by one over 2 years ago and I’m still going through a lawsuit with the owners. At least it was put down
Lawsuit like what? Payments? The dog being put down is already a satisfying win :feelshehe:

Still cock carouseling as we speak

I fuckin hate pit bulls I got attacked by one over 2 years ago and I’m still going through a lawsuit with the owners. At least it was put down
-
Jesus- :shock:

What part of you did he get?- Is it on your face or body
-

some agency will probably take her anyways
Isn't that what you want or most of us here want anyways? To be taken as we are, despite how we might look?

The amount of cope in this thread over a wild dog attack when the attacked model in question will still get laid is unreal :lul:

Hahahaha. There are countless endless stories of pitbulls out there wreaking havoc just tearing shit up.

"Oh but it would never hurt me or anyone, I raised it since it was a puppy". Haha, ok.

One day when it gets a hold of you and tears your face off you will end up looking like the old guy on the wheelchair from the hannibal lecter movie.

Based nigbull. They're just like their nigger owners

-
Jesus- :shock:

What part of you did he get?- Is it on your face or body
-
She got my inner thigh. It was at a customers house. It was unprovoked. It looked like I got bitten by a shark after it happened. Fuck pit bulls glad animal control put it down.

Lawsuit like what? Payments? The dog being put down is already a satisfying win :feelshehe:
It was at a customers house. It was unprovoked she bite my inner thigh near my dick. It looked like a shark bite me after it happened. I’m getting around 10k after everything is said and done. The lawsuit has been going on for almost 3 years

It was at a customers house. It was unprovoked she bite my inner thigh near my dick. It looked like a shark bite me after it happened. I’m getting around 10k after everything is said and done. The lawsuit has been going on for almost 3 years
Holy shit, why is it taking long to get you paid :feelswhat:

pitbulls should be the new symbol to represent incels:feelskek:

Because the nigger dog owners weren’t giving up their homeowner insurance info
Funny enough. I went there to fix their hvac system. After I finished I get attacked by their dog and the check they gave me as payment for the work done bounced. Never trust niggers

I would seriously rather own a fucking tiger than a pitbull.
Tigers are straight up murder machines that can be up to 300+ kg of muscle and killer instinct. Getting scratched by a 5kg domestic cat is already painful enough, imagine being brutally eviscerated with all four meat hook claws of a tiger :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
oIfSdqYYgS3B4qh-3TgThwmJiCoPYX31XQctzk1iUHM.jpg

main-qimg-ac1890a85bedf067145b651a198dfa55-pjlq

Tigers are straight up murder machines that can be up to 300+ kg of muscle and killer instinct. Getting scratched by a 5kg domestic cat is already painful enough, imagine being brutally eviscerated with all four meat hook claws of a tiger :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I’d rather owner a alligator then a pitbull

Funny enough. I went there to fix their hvac system. After I finished I get attacked by their dog and the check they gave me as payment for the work done bounced. Never trust niggers
So they were black :feelswhere:

That won't stop her from getting laid because of tutorial mode with cheat engine.

Isn't that what you want or most of us here want anyways? To be taken as we are, despite how we might look?
yes. but the problem is that it only happens to foids in this cucked feminist soycety. this is massive discrimination and inequality, which infuriates me :reeeeee:

If you tame a tiger since birth it is literally less dangerous than a pit. Yes it has the capacity to kill you but it probably won't. Meanwhile even if you raise a pit perfectly it still has that retarded brain that can snap at any second and make it try and kill you.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRqkW2jkF0

I still don’t get why people buy pit bulls seems dumb as hell

Just how many women out there are getting mauled to death by pitbulls exactly? I may have to change course and start liking pitbulls now. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
looks like bar is pretty low to become a model nowadays. just have a hole.

The fact that people still willingly own pitbulls even though they are basically confirmed as murder/mutilation machines is peak clown world.
Am i detecting SIMPathy for the toilet?
When I see a pitbull I fucking cross the street.
That's cause you're a fakecel larper,pitbull's are truecels natural allies

The fact that people still willingly own pitbulls even though they are basically confirmed as murder/mutilation machines is peak clown world. You may as well have a gun pointed at your head 24/7, waiting for it to go off. Pitbulls and their retarded owners all need to be euthanised, pronto. When I see a pitbull I fucking cross the street.
It's crazy. Here in Europe you can't even carry a knife (a tool) but I see women walking two pitbulls (vicious unpredictable animals) at a time outside. Everyone would be fucked if they went on a rampage. :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Wait for the soys to justify looks saying that her personality should get her, her modeling career back jfl:feelskek:

i hate dogs but this is based

only happens to foids in this cucked feminist soycety
Damn, I wonder why foids even bother wearing makeup or looking like they have to go the whole nine yards :feelsthink:

(It's for attention they otherwise wouldn't get btw.)

Something tells me our issue is just with attractive people who may or may not looksmaxx.

Tbh :bigbrain:

Are you in board for shitbull genocide? :feelshehe::feelswhere:
Owning a wolf breed is ironically safer than owning a pitpull, I think pitbull owners are stupid and they endanger peoples lives to live out some kind of "power fantasy" of "taming the beast".

If I was going to get a dog, it would probably be Husky.

Owning a wolf breed is ironically safer than owning a pitpull, I think pitbull owners are stupid and they endanger peoples lives to live out some kind of "power fantasy" of "taming the beast".

Yeah it's just a normgroid flex tbh
If I was going to get a dog, it would probably be Husky.
Ive had a couple :feelscomfy: very nice dogs to have :feelscomfy:

Pitbulls also attack truecels minding their business too.
Still fuck them tbh.
I don't want to be near that beasts.
GL bro and damn I am sorry.
I hate the retards who own that degenerate breed as pets. Sentimental morons think they can keep a beast specifically bred for generations to be viscous fighters as a house pet.
If you tame a tiger since birth it is literally less dangerous than a pit. Yes it has the capacity to kill you but it probably won't. Meanwhile even if you raise a pit perfectly it still has that retarded brain that can snap at any second and make it try and kill you.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRqkW2jkF0

There are a lot of wild animals I would prefer to be around rather than pitbulls: gorillas, cheetahs or sharks, etc.
All of them are seriously safer than those disgusting hounds.
Are you in board for shitbull genocide? :feelshehe::feelswhere:
I am 1000000000000% on board with shitbull genocide.
I am beyond fed up worrying about my safety whenever I see a retard walking them nonchalantly in the streets.

Pitbulls also attack truecels minding their business too.
Still fuck them tbh.
I don't want to be near that beasts.

GL bro and damn I am sorry.
I hate the retards who own that degenerate breed as pets. Sentimental morons think they can keep a beast specifically bred for generations to be viscous fighters as a house pet.

There are a lot of wild animals I would prefer to be around rather than pitbulls: gorillas, cheetahs or sharks, etc.
All of them are seriously safer than those disgusting hounds.

I am 1000000000000% on board with shitbull genocide.
I am beyond fed up worrying about my safety whenever I see a retard walking them nonchalantly in the streets.
Im honestly curious to see what a poll would look like on this matter :feelshehe:

@Fat Link you wanna make a poll on shitbull genocide? :feelshehe::feelshehe:

The amount of cope in this thread over a wild dog attack when the attacked model in question will still get laid is unreal :lul:
Ugly rosties should be forced to fuck their looksmatches everyday.

Im honestly curious to see what a poll would look like on this matter :feelshehe:

@Fat Link you wanna make a poll on shitbull genocide? :feelshehe::feelshehe:
I think that’d be a great idea dreggly Poo. :ahegao: