Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pizzamaxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Ham

Just enjoyed good big barbecue pizzalos and I bought 2L huge bottle of soda, will save it for tomorrow
Mirin?
@gymletethnicel @Diocel @Ethnic Natsoc @BBClet @cocksucker

Fatassmax. good plan

It's over for slowmetabolismcels. We cant even cope with unhealthy foods. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

caffeine.

I don't know why, but if even 1mg of caffeine enters my bloodstream my entire nervous system goes into defcon 1 for hours. I have the worst panic attacks where my heart rate can go to 140bpm for hours.

It all happened about about 3ish years ago after smoking weed and having a terrible panic attack, since then I've had severe heart palpitations that have only gotten worse, about a year ago is when I started to loose my tolerance for energy drinks and couldn't drink them anymore, and only about 6 months ago have I not even been able to drink caffeine. I had a bunch of pepsi one night then went to bed, didn't have any issues until I woke up at around 3am with an insanely high heart rate and couldn't breathe, it was so bad I had to go to the emergency room where they literally sedated me so I'd be able to calm down
Never began

Up your ass