Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Playing deadspace 2 on my ps3

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
NEETing made me bored until I remembered I have a ps3 upstairs that belonged to my older brother. I remember playing wolfenstein the new order like 10 times from start to finish when I was young, but I never was allowed to play deadspace.

Well now I can and it's unironically amazing. To think it was released 15 years ago is nuts.

NEETing made me bored until I remembered I have a ps3 upstairs that belonged to my older brother. I remember playing wolfenstein the new order like 10 times from start to finish when I was young, but I never was allowed to play deadspace.

Well now I can and it's unironically amazing. To think it was released 15 years ago is nuts.
I have that for XBOX 360 and PC

my favorite game tbh

I played xbox 360 for over a decade. I loved the fps games from that generation. They barely changed from that time tbh. I owned a ps3 for a short amount of time, bugs got into power unit and fried it.

I played xbox 360 for over a decade. I loved the fps games from that generation. They barely changed from that time tbh. I owned a ps3 for a short amount of time, bugs got into power unit and fried it.
Whaaat? The power cable has a huge brick on the XBOX, The PS3 has just a cable, I thought the XBOX took more power lol, The slim ones are more power efficient in my case of the PS3, I think PS3 fat took more power than slim.

over if u dont have a high end PC and ps5 (like me for example)

Whaaat? The power cable has a huge brick on the XBOX, The PS3 has just a cable, I thought the XBOX took more power lol, The slim ones are more power efficient in my case of the PS3, I think PS3 fat took more power than slim.
I had a superslim ps3, its power unit is internal. Bugs got in and shortcircuited it. If i was more skilled i couldve repaired it, i can resolder things but i dont know how to identify which fuse or capacitor burned out.