Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"please introduce yourself to the class, what are your hobbies, and what did you do this summer?"

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Suifuel moment, remember your teachers asking that?

my name is allDead, my hobbies are cutting myself and being alone, and I didn't do shit this summer. call on someone next you nigger bitch

"I think I just had an accident"

also I didn't have my hand up so I'm not sure why you called on me

Name is Nobody cares
My hobbies are social red flags
This summer I played RPG'S, backpacked in the wilderness and other loner shit

Suifuel moment, remember your teachers asking that?
Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.

I’m 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

“College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness, it’s not fair.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It’s an injustice, a crime because I don’t know what you don’t see in me, I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.

if i have to hear any of that on Wednesday :feelskek: