Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Pls give me based horror movies to watch

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’ll take other movies as well but I’d prefer horror.

1. Insidious Saga
2. The Conjuring Saga + Annabelle Saga
3. The Ritual
4. Pandorum
5. It 1 + 2
6. Oculus
7. Lights Out
8. Scary stories to tell in the dark

Some other classic mentions:
1. Hellraiser Saga
2. Friday the 13th Saga
3. Nightmare on Elm Street Saga
4. Dark City
5. Event Horizon

There are many many more cool horror movies and the list goes on.

Any video from @FACEandLMS
Blackpills are pure real life horror

Hills Have Eyes

Let's keep the scary movie threads going, I'm looking for new movie copes.

Why did nobody tag me in this? OP, what kind of horror movies would you like?
Let's keep the scary movie threads going, I'm looking for new movie copes.
I got a bunch of good ones.. ;)

Why did nobody tag me in this? OP, what kind of horror movies would you like?

I got a bunch of good ones.. ;)
Forest ones (I’ve watched nearly all of them), and paranormal

I also enjoy watching those horror movies where something bad happens to a married couple
Theres something so tender and pure about horror movie couples.

Forest ones (I’ve watched nearly all of them), and paranormal

I also enjoy watching those horror movies where something bad happens to a married couple
Theres something so tender and pure about horror movie couples.
Try The Strangers, if you have seen that one, try Ils. They are both home invasion horrors but the first is actually inspired by the second and that one is in French. I haven't seen many forest movies but one movie I know takes place in an island where there's a forest and it's based off of a videogame, it's Japanese and called Siren. I really liked it, watched it for the first time a few months ago. You should also watch Funny Games if you haven't, it's also a home invasion horror.

Try The Strangers, if you have seen that one, try Ils. They are both home invasion horrors but the first is actually inspired by the second and that one is in French. I haven't seen many forest movies but one movie I know takes place in an island where there's a forest and it's based off of a videogame, it's Japanese and called Siren. I really liked it, watched it for the first time a few months ago. You should also watch Funny Games if you haven't, it's also a home invasion horror.
The Strangers remains to this day the scariest movie I have ever seen. I was 18 when I saw it in the cinema, at which time I wasn't accustomed to watching horror movies, and I can so vividly remember sinking into my seat in the cinema, every fibre of my being filled with overwhelming dread, feeling the need to look away yet compelled by the horror unfolding in front of my eyes. Absolutely terrifying.

Any Hollywoodian film.

The Strangers remains to this day the scariest movie I have ever seen. I was 18 when I saw it in the cinema, at which time I wasn't accustomed to watching horror movies, and I can so vividly remember sinking into my seat in the cinema, every fibre of my being filled with overwhelming dread, feeling the need to look away yet compelled by the horror unfolding in front of my eyes. Absolutely terrifying.
You're not the first person to say it's the scariest movie they've ever seen. Back when it came out, everyone talked about how scary it was and I was still too scared of any kind of horror movie so I never watched it; but in the back of my mind, throughout the years, I had this idea that I, too, would be scared out of my mind. Eventually, I got around to watching it, but it didn't scare me. The only kind of horror movies that have had that "absolutely terrifying" vibe for me were Japanese horror movies. Man, watching it really played tricks on my mind the next day, despite the fact I watched it during the day. I'd see shadows in the corners of my eyes; look in that direction, and it'd be gone already. In broad daylight. Unfortunately, for me, I have become desensitized to horror movies and nothing scares me anymore. The only thing a horror movie can do to me is creep me out, which, I think, is far more difficult to achieve than getting scared. Getting chased by a chainsaw-wielding transgender maniac? Scary. Getting chased by a muscular 6'6" undead zombie? Scary. Getting killed in your dreams by a dream demon? Scary. Having three people torture you for no reason? Scary. But a Japanese ghost contorting its "body" in unnatural ways? Man, that's too fucking creepy.