Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pokemon anime is so repatitive

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★
I always hated how in every episode there is Team Rocket and they always want to steal Pikachu :feelstastyman:

I always hated how in every episode there is Team Rocket and they always want to steal Pikachu :feelstastyman:
nigga you are literally watching the same toy commercial on repeat, no shit :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Well if it makes you happy, they wrote off team rocket and ash Ketchum last year

I heard something about this. More details?
Well they basically just took a break from ash Ketchum and team rocket aka, they wrote off their characters in one final arc last year. Tbh it would've been better had they let them actually grow instead of kicking them off to the curb. But they replaced them with soy and normies tier protags.

Well they basically just took a break from ash Ketchum and team rocket. But they replaced them with soy and normies tier protags.
So they made it even worse? But I guess people started getting of the same shit for 25 years.

So they made it even worse? But I guess people started getting of the same shit for 25 years.
It was the opposite they actually didn't like seeing ash or team rocket go. They just wanted them to upgrade their stories and shit, not get replaced with normies bland tier riko and roy

It was the opposite they actually didn't like seeing ash or team rocket go. They just wanted them to upgrade their stories and shit, not get replaced with normies bland tier riko and roy
Now I got no idea what happened.

1) its basically a commercial for the games
2) it's a villian of the week type of show, so no need for a consistent storyline
3) it's made for fucking 10 year olds why are you watching it you fag

Now I got no idea what happened.
Basically they just got thrown in the trash for normies tier protags while niggas who been watching for 25 yrs didn't want that idk mang

1) its basically a commercial for the games
2) it's a villian of the week type of show, so no need for a consistent storyline
3) it's made for fucking 10 year olds why are you watching it you fag
Probably he is coping with agepill

Well they basically just took a break from ash Ketchum and team rocket aka, they wrote off their characters in one final arc last year. Tbh it would've been better had they let them actually grow instead of kicking them off to the curb. But they replaced them with soy and normies tier protags.
they needed girl and nigger protag for the woke agenda

It's one thing to cope with childhood shows, it's another to complain about said shows
I mean this is a virgin site I really don't care about it as long as it doesn't make this site blocked