Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
181cm which is 5'11 not 6'0.

how the fuck am I a fakecel? subhuman retard
wish i was tbh
Joined in 2017 and only 650 messages. It's obvious you're a fakecel.

cm to inches is off on the poll.

But fuck, we are short here.

No wonder we lose at life.

Yeah, yeah. Go back to CuckTears.
Hes young cel. Hes probably at school most of the day, then goes to his friends house after school, and goes to parties on the weekend. Not much time for him to post here

180cm is 5ft11, not 9.

cope, accept that you are low IQ retard instead of calling me a fakecel for no reason jfl
You accept that you're nothing but a little cuck. Go cuck around somewhere else.

Hes young cel. Hes probably at school most of the day, then goes to his friends house after school, and goes to parties on the weekend. Not much time for him to post here
Must be young as fuck, his comments are so moronic. No adult can come up with shit as stupid as that.

of course one of the very first posts is that tallcels are volcels, predictable.

Socially mogs me

cope, if you didnt have subhuman levels of iq you would know i made this account 2 and a half years ago, im not a youngcel anymore jfl
You accept that you're nothing but a little cuck. Go cuck around somewhere else.
cope harder muttcel
Must be young as fuck, his comments are so moronic. No adult can come up with shit as stupid as that.
my name is literally youngcel

^you

How can you be 6'3 and call yourself "truecel"??? JFL
Women are wet for tall guys they love looking up and feeling dominated

Not if you’re baldcel with shitty facial bone structure.

I don't think this guy understands how the imperial system works

cope, if you didnt have subhuman levels of iq you would know i made this account 2 and a half years ago, im not a youngcel anymore jfl

cope harder muttcel

my name is literally youngcel
View attachment 134133
^you
Go back to preschool, kiddo.
u also delusional like him? accept that you are low IQ and move on
"I'm not a youngcel anymore, my name is literally youngcel", you must have psychosis. You don't even know yourself what you are JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"I'm not a youngcel anymore, my name is literally youngcel", you must have psychosis. You don't even know yourself what you are JFL. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i called you low iq enough times so let me just explain this time..
he called me a youngcel, but im not a youngcel anymore since i made the account a long time ago
you called me "young as fuck", but thats literally in my name so what the fuck are you trying to imply?

low iq subhuman dogs

How much is 175cm? I used to think it was 5'7 but then someone told me it was 5'9, now i'm not sure

i called you low iq enough times so let me just explain this time..
he called me a youngcel, but im not a youngcel anymore since i made the account a long time ago
you called me "young as fuck", but thats literally in my name so what the fuck are you trying to imply?

low iq subhuman dogs
"Low IQ, low IQ, low IQ", that's the only thing you're able to say. Funnily enough it's actually you who's low IQ. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at silly little boy.

@quinn24 and @ScornedStoic are both big dicked manlets

I wonder how big @knajjd dick is (no homo, just curious :ping: )

Apparently I’m 5’10according to the person who measured me for a suit. I haven’t went to the doctor in like 3 years but around that time I was measured at like 5’9.
How much is 175cm? I used to think it was 5'7 but then someone told me it was 5'9, now i'm not sure
5’7 is like 172cm. So you at like 5’9.

"Low IQ, low IQ, low IQ", that's the only thing you're able to say. Funnily enough it's actually you who's low IQ. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at silly little boy.
cope harder, entire thread is calling you retarded because you are so subhuman, even with google you cant convert from cm to feet :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Weeb25 dont lie bro, you are not 5'2 or lower! :woke:

183cm(6') and foids in Brazil say I'm not tall at all....''you are average''

cope harder, entire thread is calling you retarded because you are so subhuman, even with google you cant convert from cm to feet :feelskek: :feelskek:
People do mistakes. You're deluded as fuck if you seriously think you'd never make a mistake. But cry more, kiddo.

People do mistakes. You're deluded as fuck if you seriously think you'd never make a mistake. But cry more, kiddo.
massive copes coming from this mutt :feelskek::feelskek:
how old are you btw? i dont want to keep bullying a boomercel who is probably close to the rope

That is a very neat bell curve.

I got measured in a health campaign they we're doing for free in my campus and I'm actually 6'0/1,83 instead of 6'1/1,85 like I thought I was according to them. I don't know if it was posture, getting smaller with age, differences in the ruler or what, but it sucks.

massive copes coming from this mutt :feelskek::feelskek:
how old are you btw? i dont want to keep bullying a boomercel who is probably close to the rope
I'm not telling my age to some brat. Act tough once your balls have dropped, kiddo.

I'm not telling my age to some brat. Act tough once your balls have dropped, kiddo.
jfl... your personality is same as the taxi driver
you are both mentalcel boomers who think theyre though or sound cool etc, but everyone else knows theyre lame af

jfl... your personality is same as the taxi driver
you are both mentalcel boomers who think theyre though or sound cool etc, but everyone else knows theyre lame af
Go listen to Billie Eilish and floss or whatever you kids do nowadays. This thread is for adults, not for those who are still growing.

Go listen to Billie Eilish and floss or whatever you kids do nowadays. This thread is for adults, not for those who are still growing.
im not a paranoid subhuman so i will reveal that im 20 years old now, 17 when i made acc
now what you subhuman delusional boomer? honestly im tired of speaking to a retard such as yourself so preferably dont reply to me unless you reveal your age