Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
im not a paranoid subhuman so i will reveal that im 20 years old now, 17 when i made acc
now what you subhuman delusional boomer? honestly im tired of speaking to a retard such as yourself so preferably dont reply to me unless you reveal your age
If you registered in December 2017 and were 17 at the time then you can't be 20 now, retard. Stop lying, it's cringy as fuck. JFL at a kid being unable to do simple maths. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Or haven't they taught that to you yet? 20 my ass, you're 10 at the most.

I'm either talking to a troll or a very, very stupid little boy. Probably both.

B
183cm(6') and foids in Brazil say I'm not tall at all....''you are average''
because below average men are invisible to women. Their scale goes somewhere from 5 ft10 - 6 ft 3. 5 ft 10 kinda short to them. 6 ft average. 6 ft 2+ tall.

idk wtf are these conversions but im 5'5 so 165cm.
plz ban everyone that voted 180cm and up.

If you registered in December 2017 and were 17 at the time then you can't be 20 now, retard. Stop lying, it's cringy as fuck. JFL at a kid being unable to do simple maths. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Or haven't they taught that to you yet? 20 my ass, you're 10 at the most.

I'm either talking to a troll or a very, very stupid little boy. Probably both.
nvm, was my reddit account that i registered back when i was 17
look at this boomer faggot so proud he finally did basic math, since you replied after 6 mins this time,i assume it took you extra long calculating my age :feelskek: :feelskek:

reveal your age boomer faggot, i said dont reply to me otherwise u dumb delusional retard

nvm, was my reddit account that i registered back when i was 17
look at this boomer faggot so proud he finally did basic math, since you replied after 6 mins this time,i assume it took you extra long calculating my age :feelskek: :feelskek:

reveal your age boomer faggot, i said dont reply to me otherwise u dumb delusional retard
I'm in my mid 20s, kiddo. Go grow some hair on your balls first and then act tough on the internet. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "I'm 20", yeah right. Lying little kid. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm in my mid 20s, kiddo. Go grow some hair on your balls first and then act tough on the internet. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: "I'm 20", yeah right. Lying little kid. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
im not acting tough on internet, calling out your low IQ is mean, but not tough tbh
why would i lie you psycho retard, its an incel forum not my job application JFL :feelskek:

im not acting tough on internet, calling out your low IQ is mean, but not tough tbh
why would i lie you psycho retard, its an incel forum not my job application JFL :feelskek:
Either you lie or you suck at basic maths, which means that it's really you who's low IQ. If you were 17 in December 2017 you cannot be 20 in July 2019. Did your parents drop you on the head when you were a kid or why are you so retarded? :feelskek:

Either you lie or you suck at basic maths, which means that it's really you who's low IQ. If you were 17 in December 2017 you cannot be 20 in July 2019. Did your parents drop you on the head when you were a kid or why are you so retarded? :feelskek:
this boomer got alzheimers already :feelskek: i already told you i was 17 when i made a reddit account which i used for /r/incels and i simply said wrong... i know you're a boomer and all but still too early for alzheimers, go get it checked

this boomer got alzheimers already :feelskek: i already told you i was 17 when i made a reddit account which i used for /r/incels and i simply said wrong... i know you're a boomer and all but still too early for alzheimers, go get it checked
You simply said wrong, yeah right. You're just bad at lying, get the fuck outta here. :feelskek: Lying kiddo.

You simply said wrong, yeah right. You're just bad at lying, get the fuck outta here. :feelskek: Lying kiddo.
yeah i lied im actually 12 and made the account when i was 10, how do you feel getting IQ mogged and btfo by a 12 year old for an hour now?

Just exclude 5'10 theory

I'm 6'4 and yes I get it, I'm a Tallfag but whatever

we get this thread weekly...
189cm/6'2"

To the faggots that derailed the thread with your shitty argument; piss off and go argue in the DMs.

It’s over 6’ but that doesn’t mean shit in my county