Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Men who promote equality between men and females should be punished?

Men who promote equality between men and females should be punished.

• Yes

Votes: 51 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I believe they should all be purged and get capital punishment, the men who promoted this idea of equality between men and females and the freedoms of females, they are the same men who are mainly responsible for our misery. These cucks were also probably gays and that's why they promoted this system, we are the result of gay and cuck indoctrination. Females never had the same rights and freedoms in whole human history until some 'enlightened' cucks decided for us that they (females) should be free and empowered. FUCK THEM, I FUCKING HATE THEM, I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!!

All femicucks should be put to death.

Cuck genocide= best day of my life.

I believe they should all be purged and get capital punishment, the men who promoted this idea of equality between men and females and the freedoms of females, they are the same men who are mainly responsible for our misery. These cucks were also probably gays and that's why they promoted this system, we are the result of gay and cuck indoctrination. Females never had the same rights and freedoms in whole human history until some 'enlightened' cucks decided for us that they (females) should be free and empowered. FUCK THEM, I FUCKING HATE THEM, I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!!
I was ignorant of our biological differences that's why I supported it but after actually starting to learn something about biology and how different genes and hormones affect our brain it makes me impossible to believe this again.

People like this should be blackpilled they are ignorant like I was back then.

The difference with me, someone who was brainwashed by cultural marxism and these people back in the beginning of 1900 is that they were genuinely weak man, I never knew more than what my single mother spelled out her mouth and my marxist education system.

Male feminists should be impaled

They should be educated in an actual impartial science

Yeah, possibly with death penalty.

a normie genocide could be good too
Most normies are femicucks to various extents, so it's almost interchangeable. In Brazil not that much, but in gigacucked countries like Canada, Sweden, etc, most are.

Equality is a start. We need to be treated equal to them instead of worse than them.

Possibly with death penalty? More like instant death penalty lmao.
Yeah, with something like this

Dieric_Bouts_013.jpg

They are damaging the system and inflicting harm on many individuals already.

Traitors are worse than enemies and must receive a much more painful punishment

Male feminists are the equivalent of Jews who collaborated with the Nazis.

Traitors are worse than enemies and must receive a much more painful punishment

Exactly, equality between men and women can never exist. Our economies are going to shit in the attempt of enforcing this craziness. If females are made "equal" to men, the various halos and biological biases make them more socially worthy than they really are. Cucks are fucking traitors.

If we mean equal rights in law - no, if we mean quotas, understated requirements, misandry and pussy worshiping - of course yes!

If we mean equal rights in law - no, if we mean quotas, understated requirements, misandry and pussy worshiping - of course yes!

In a normal situation i would support equality but we dont live in an ideal world so i dont support it.

Ofc they should! They are disgusting cucks. Men are by nature superior to foids, not equal.

Yes please. Real equality is utopia. And in reality-dystopia we living now

You are delusional if you believe the current state of freedom is in principle not more beneficial for 85% of the people.

It must be possible to fix the system for us remaining 15% without throwing the child out with the bathwater.

But that's the point where the coping usually gets to strong. "ZOG and feminism is responsible for all problems on the world." :feelstastyman::banhammer:

Last edited:
You are delusional if you believe the current state of freedom is not more beneficial for 85% of the people.

It must be possible to fix the system for the remaining 15% without throwing the child out with the bathwater.

But that's the point where the coping usually gets to strong. "Zog and feminism is responsible for all problems on the world." :feelstastyman: :banhammer:
Cuck. No reformation without taking away foids rights
Yes please. Real equality is utopia. And in reality-dystopia we living now

You are delusional if you believe the current state of freedom is in principle not more beneficial for 85% of the people.

It must be possible to fix the system for the remaining 15% without throwing the child out with the bathwater.

But that's the point where the coping usually gets to strong. "ZOG and feminism is responsible for all problems on the world." :feelstastyman::banhammer:

Not true, basically EVERY not good-looking guy I know (even average ones) have a lot of problems to find sex or even a relationship with a foid. The current state of (((freedom))) is beneficial only for foids and Chads. Look what standars average men have to keep to fuck someone kek

These cucks seem so confident in the ability of females, I say we let them prove this by stranding them on an island with their stronk wimminz. No weapons, no shelter, no food, no water. They have to acquire everything themselves, build everything themselves, maintain everything themselves. They also have to deal with the patriarchal tribal natives of said island.

If they pass the island is theirs, if they fail, well that's several thousand less cucks and foids we need to worry about.

of course they should be punished, having the incorrect political affiliation is like having no soul

Women are privileged so they should give some of their rights away so I could be equal to them.
So yes, I am for gender equality

I support equality. Like state providing men with gfs. This way each man would have a female and each female would have a man. No need to dance around the issue by trying to convince foids to marry you by reinstating patriarchy and taking away they right to work. As for soyboys who promote feminism (foid supremacy), they simply should not be listened to. Hopefully, after they lose they late twenties virginity to state appointed gf they will shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back