Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] The first thing you would do?

The first thing you would do?

• Cuddle for hours, relishing the warmth

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Rough sex until you both collapse

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Go on a fantastical date to a destination of your choice

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Let out your emotions, she gives you a lap pillow

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
If all of a sudden a cute loyal gf knocked on your door right now begging to be in your company... what is the first thing you would do with her? She won't leave you btw (hypothetical scenario).
Also anonymous, so be honest.

Reclaim sovereignty of Biafra, my homeland and the great nation I will die for.

Handholding.

Cuddle and watch a movie together

Honestly just cuddle in case she me tooed me after having sex. My sex drive is pretty low anyway so I'd prefer cuddling.

Manhandle her

I would be too timid to do much at all. I would offer her food and drinks and snuggle up goodnight.

The first option.

I'd like to experience cuddling.

This is so SO far the realm of reality, that I can't even answer this...

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Not gonna happen, but hypothetically, figuratively, and metaphorically, hardcore all the way until we both either die by hemorrhage or pass out for a week. No kidding tbh, I like it rough. :owo: Must be my ape-like ancestor blood speaking. :dafuckfeels:

Get in bed start touching then sex

I need to be loved bro :feelscry:
I am touch-starved. Hugging a loyal foid for hours would be the best medicine for my inceldom. Any lurkers want to volunteer??? :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I am touch-starved. Hugging a loyal foid for hours would be the best medicine for my inceldom. Any lurkers want to volunteer??? :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
No hug for your incel genetics

Grab her by the throat and drag her inside making her think I'm going to chop her up and feed pigs, but then bring her to her knees and begin the rough sex.

If all of a sudden a cute loyal gf knocked on your door right now begging to be in your company... what is the first thing you would do with her? She won't leave you btw (hypothetical scenario).
Fuck till i collapse and make babies as soon as possible

i'd take her out to a restaurant then watch the sunset together, maybe cuddle but i dont really deserve that intimacy. definitely wouldnt reproduce tho dont want to make incel babies

Sex first. This is my modus operandi with women. Women's presence makes me uptight, after the important part is done, then I can chill and do whatever else, focused.

Go to different places

Cant we just stay here for a while ... see what happens