Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: What was your race again?

I once heard a rumor that Israel stopped the development of a artifical diseases that target genes to attack the Arab Population, when they discovered that their genes were too similar, but don't quote me on that.

No but seriously apparently the Kazar Theory is wrong, despite it seeming quite plausible, so I would definetly consider them Levantine.
They are racemixed as fuck

I would've voted but I don't see the South East Asian option in the poll

another poll confirming half this site are fakecels

They are racemixed as fuck

It's still pretty admireable how they managed to stay their own ethnicity and even religion, despite forced mass conversions, being banned from entire countries like you would be banned for a convenience store or cinema for doing something inappropiate and not having their own state for most of their history, untill the US came along.

Is it because we're white?
yeah some whites here are true incels indeed but there are just too many imo and the probability they cant get laid is quite low

You guys are Central Asian.
And what are these people?
Central-Asia-EU-800x450.jpg

yeah some whites here are true incels indeed but there are just too many imo and the probability they cant get laid is quite low

I never talked to a woman with sexual or romantic interest in mind, that wasn't my relative, IN REAL LIFE.
I never even tried, bro.

At least some reddit girl from the US gave me hope that I one day might make it, because we wanted to meet up, untill I cut her off, because she demanded too much attention. But compared to the photos I sent her, I gained like 20 kilos and have long, shitty hair now.
And what are these people?
Central-Asia-EU-800x450.jpg

Central Asians.

It's still pretty admireable how they managed to stay their own ethnicity and even religion, despite forced mass conversions, being banned from entire countries like you would be banned for a convenience store or cinema for doing something inappropiate and not having their own state for most of their history, untill the US came along.
I've expend my life in different countries and in my opinion they were expelled because they had no cultural connection with their host nations and thus they mostly interacted with themselves preserving their own culture, ofc their woman got humped and dumped by the local chads anyways and this is why they are racemixed as fuck.

I’m Hindu Curry

I'm white as milk.

I never talked to a woman with sexual or romantic interest in mind, that wasn't my relative, IN REAL LIFE.
I never even tried, bro.

At least some reddit girl from the US gave me hope that I one day might make it, because we wanted to meet up, untill I cut her off, because she demanded too much attention. But compared to the photos I sent her, I gained like 20 kilos and have long, shitty hair now.
so you never even tried?

also nice humblebrag in the second paragraph.

i hate your type the most.

lazy incompetent and spoiled white "incels" that have failed at life that come here and post shit unrelated to inceldom...

I've expend my life in different countries and in my opinion they were expelled because they had no cultural connection with their host nations and thus they mostly interacted with themselves preserving their own culture, ofc their woman got humped and dumped by the local chads anyways and this is why they are racemixed as fuck.

I think it's sort of natual selection for being insular, secretive and even xenophobic. The majority of Ancient Jews evolved into Christians. I read that the Jews today are actually descended from the Pharisees, who started the talmudic tradition countering the written word of God of the old Testament with the spoken words of men.
There were probably tons of Jews that just assimilated into Christian society and the few ones that didn't are the hardcore of Insular Jews that reject Christian Europeans.
so you never even tried?

also nice humblebrag in the second paragraph.

i hate your type the most.

lazy incompetent and spoiled white "incels" that have failed at life that come here and post shit unrelated to inceldom...

It's not humblebrag. It makes me sorta depressed that my "starting point" is now even lower than it was years ago.
Man, I have been into fitness and subscribed to fitness youtube channels since 2012, but I got nothing to show for it. In fact I even reached the 100 kilo mark.

Virtual romantic interactions aren't real. I'd still recommend them, because it was a confidence boost to me and saved me from potentially becoming a degenerate, but they aren't worth anything.
In fact many normies lament that it's hard to meet up a with a girl, because they will just flake on so many dates.
The Online World isn't real.

Last edited:
I think it's sort of natual selection for being insular, secretive and even xenophobic. The majority of Ancient Jews evolved into Christians. I read that the Jews today are actually descended from the Pharisees, who started the talmudic tradition countering the written word of God of the old Testament with the spoken words of men.
There were probably tons of Jews that just assimilated into Christian society and the few ones that didn't are the hardcore of Insular Jews that reject Christian Europeans.
More like genetic than natural selection, the last concept is the selection of genes that will be passed on in the future, which the first step for is to animals to actually care about their genes in other words being insular, secretive and even xenophobic :giga:

There is more than that tho.

More like genetic than natural selection, the last concept is the selection of genes that will be passed on in the future, which the first step for is to animals to actually care about their genes in other words being insular, secretive and even xenophobic :giga:
I mean the Jews that weren't like this still passed their genes on. Maybe even more succesful than the modern Jews. We just don't see them.
Similar with the Suebi in Portugal, the Visigoths in Spain, the Ostrogoths and Langobards in Italy. These Germanic Tribes just assimilated into the local cultures and probably were very succesful in passing on their genes. They just aren't a seperate ethnic group really.

Judging that they are only a few million Jews in the world and that they are a tiny minority that doesn't really seem to grow, I think their reporductive strategy isn't really the most succesful.
Their population seems to be stuck at around 15-20 million people, since they started recording that number 100 years ago.

Last edited:
I once heard a rumor that Israel stopped the development of a artifical diseases that target genes to attack the Arab Population, when they discovered that their genes were too similar, but don't quote me on that.

No but seriously apparently the Kazar Theory is wrong, despite it seeming quite plausible, so I would definetly consider them Levantine.
)))They((( are telling about us so many crazy things...

Wow. Now the poll is exactly at 56% White.

North African Berber/Amazigh and it's not showing on the poll as I expected.

<============ Mexican

Mixed - Half Curry / Half White
If you were a foid you would be hot as fuck 10/10 living life on easy mode. But instead you’re a male so, incel.

Half sand nigger, half white.

My race is 100% incel, race is cope we are the NIGGERs of every race tbh.