Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] What would you do if you were a Stacy?

What would you do?

• Monogamous relationship with Chad with hopes of having mogger kids

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Serve as a submissive sex slave for incels

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Ride cock carousel (regular slut stuff)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Threesomes/orgies/bukkake/bdsm (degenerate slut stuff)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
50% Faggot thread

Shitpost on incels.is

this feels like a trannymaxxer thread

fuck this gay thread tbh. nice try tho, just make a better poll next time :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

WhatDidYouExpect

Also adding you to my ignore list.

I hate "what would you do if you were Chad" threads too, but atleast they aren't fucking gay.

The data shows that it would be best to remain a virgin and hold out for the right man. So, I would do that with my Chad. Ah, the adventures we'd venture upon... :feelsaww: I'd be the best cook, the best mother. I'd make all of the whore Stacies jealous, with my mogger children in tow while I drop them off to school in my luxury Lexus coupe. Ahhhhhhhhh.................
:feelskek:
You sound like you’re a little too into this :feelskek:

The data shows that it would be best to remain a virgin and hold out for the right man. So, I would do that with my Chad. Ah, the adventures we'd venture upon... :feelsaww: I'd be the best cook, the best mother. I'd make all of the whore Stacies jealous, with my mogger children in tow while I drop them off to school in my luxury Lexus coupe. Ahhhhhhhhh.................
I'm adding you to my ignore list too. The levels of faggotry on this site is increasing. Any guy fantasizing about being a woman and fucking Chad is a closet faggot, no ifs no buts.

If I woke up a woman tomorrow I'd kill myself on the spot, I'm not even exaggerating.

I alreadly have to suffer the indignity of being a human to begin with, I will not suffer the indignity of being a woman.

nigga, u gay

The levels of faggotry on this site is increasing.
This site has always had a faggot problem. It used to be the sewers were filled with homoerotic flirting shit. I don’t even understand why we even have the sewers

I'd make 10x the money I'm making now

Ahem... I would KILL myself, obviously. Fuck foids. Who could even STAND to be in the body of a woman, right guys? Guys?
I have read (and jerked it) to manga with this plotline

Nah, I'm good being a man even if it means being an incel.

I ENGAGED WITH THE HYPOTHETICAL! LOOK AT THE OTHER FUCKING OPTIONS:

1) Serve as a submissve sex slave for incels
2) Ride cock carousel (regular slut stuff)
3) Threesomes/orgies/bukkake/bdsm (degenerate slut stuff)

Why the HELL would I choose those options?! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I CHOSE THE MOST DIGNIFIED CHOICE! I WILL NOT BE SHAMED!
Yeah, but the way you wrote that response.

I ENGAGED WITH THE HYPOTHETICAL! LOOK AT THE OTHER FUCKING OPTIONS:

1) Serve as a submissve sex slave for incels
2) Ride cock carousel (regular slut stuff)
3) Threesomes/orgies/bukkake/bdsm (degenerate slut stuff)

Why the HELL would I choose those options?! :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I CHOSE THE MOST DIGNIFIED CHOICE! I WILL NOT BE SHAMED!
But you took pleasure in the choice that you made.

Voting should've been public

This site has always had a faggot problem. It used to be the sewers were filled with homoerotic flirting shit. I don’t even understand why we even have the sewers
I don't visit that place so I don't know.

We have the sewers because the mods are too fucking lazy to do proper gatekeeping and to ban trolls.

I laughed when I saw this:
We are going to be deactivating all inactive accounts, so they will be unable to post to prevent any false-flag posters.

The mods finally removed inactive accounts because of the whole incel report thing, but this is something I ask for already (not him directly, but I've made thread about where I mentioned it).

I've mentioned a lot of things that the mods could have done to increase the forum quality and prevent trolls from even wanting to come here to begin with. But people tend to only want to solve problems rather than prevent them.

@Master - It should not have taken something like this for the mods to finally deactivate inactive accounts. I don't know why the fuck you just let this place be a personal zoo for people who just wanted to come here to browse, troll, laugh, etc.
This post was in 2020:
I made a thread about certain features/rules the site should have to prevent shit like this, those suggestions were ignored

One being, if an account is inactive for more than 3 months it gets permanently deleted, I'd also recommend that if a user is a greycel for more than 2 months they get permanently deleted

It would help "clear up the fog", nobody who is actually an incel would just create an account and be among like minded individuals, and just not communicate at all for such long durations, and such users are just obvious larps who drop in every now and then to lurk and laugh, or maybe even screenshot to post on inceltears

Of course I'm not expecting for this to be done manually, maybe I'm assuming too much, but I'm pretty sure something like this can be set automatically, an autoban feature based on time doesn't seem like it would be hard to code, in fact its probably an already existing and easily implemented feature for a forum

It doesn't even have to be an autoban like I said, it could have been an auto-deactivate if you haven't posted in 2 months. Then you have to request activation. If your account gets deactivated for a 2nd time the same way out get banned permanently (this part would be manual but I'm sure the de-activation could be implemented with code).

I also think that post count should be done away with, as it would immediately alter the forum culture and a lot of trolls and larps would stop logging in.

The more lax the rules, the more the mods allow trolls to come in and make a fool of us, the more other trolls smell blood in the water, and the more people who come here to purposefully post outlandish shit in hopes of getting the forum shut down.

It only takes one fucker to come on here and post CP to shut this shit down, and the less serious of a forum we look, the more likely something like that will happen.

Prevention is better than cure. If this was a serious forum with proper gatekeeping, the trolls and larps would never have come to begin with.

But from the start we had our ranks (level of importance) determined by our post count, which in turn encourages spamming, which in turn rewards users for posting low quality garbage, which in turn creates a "forum culture" that lacks seriousness and only cares about jokes and memes. All of this shit is connected.

This is not my problem though but I'm still going to point it out, because a lot of this shit could have been prevented. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice the patterns I did or come up with the preventative measures I did. I'm probably "on my way out" of this forum (hopefully in a year or two). I will definitely not be coming back after I leave.

We have the sewers because the mods are too fucking lazy to do proper gatekeeping and to ban trolls.
Yeah, I've always said the Sewers was a mistake. Nothing wrong with joking around and posting memes every once in a while, which is why we have the Lounge.

But the Sewers is only for postmaxxers to spam shitposts without contributing anything of importance to the main forum.

make a doctors salary off cucks

Yeah, I've always said the Sewers was a mistake. Nothing wrong with joking around and posting memes every once in a while, which is why we have the Lounge.

But the Sewers is only for postmaxxers to spam shitposts without contributing anything of importance to the main forum.
The irony is the site owner (whoever that is) is paying for the storage of this site, and it's growing larger and larger, day by day, with thousands of bytes of useless threads and pointless spam posts.

Literally paying for garbage storage at this point. This forum is a digital landfill lol.

The irony is the site owner (whoever that is) is paying for the storage of this site, and it's growing larger and larger, day by day, with thousands of bytes of useless threads and pointless spam posts.

Literally paying for garbage storage at this point. This forum is a digital landfill lol.
True, if I had control of this site I would delete the Sewers and ban every postmaxxing spammer.

I'm not a stacy, so there's no point answering the question

JFL

I would try to date the hottest guy that I’m actually compatible with on a personality basis.

The I would try to avoid other guys so I don’t get horny for them.

I would clearly communicate my sexual desires to my partner so he has not to guess what I like/don’t like. (Unlike real foids who just expect men to know somehow).

I would use my femineity to make fat cash or political change (with the full consent of my partner).

(just realizing how gay that sounds)

I'm going to ignore everyone who said some gay shit.

Uhhh yeah time to lock it up as this thread is more than just a little suspect. :feelswhere:

elliotpagemaxxing

Status
Not open for further replies.