Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poll: What's your favorite type of food?

Pick your favorite food

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In my opinion, Italian food mogs all other foods
I am a huge fan of olive garden
Top 10 Traditional Foods in Italy

Hard to say; I think I'll maybe just have to go with "American" since technically Italian, Chinese, and Mexican are all parts of the American food culture.

Indian food- :ahegao: - give me chicken biryani all daaaay

Greek / Arab food mog everything else

Authentic shawarma is soul food.

I fuck with gyros

Indian food. I love Chicken Birayani and Patar ka ghosht

iranian and african food i have been obsessed with lately

Hard to say; I think I'll maybe just have to go with "American" since technically Italian, Chinese, and Mexican are all parts of the American food culture.
This

Also it depends what food I want at the time.

This

Also it depends what food I want at the time.
:yes:

Panda Express is some good goyslop tbh; most of the "Italian" food in America is pretty shit like Olive Garden, only the Pizza from places such as Dominos is good, and all the authentic places are expensive.

Also, the food from Italy varies regions by region: The food in the North & Central of the country where my ancestors came from is quite different from the South & Sicily.

The Mexican here is very good though, and probably the only good thing that came from opening our country to Spics. Though to be fair, what have here is quite different from actual Mexican food & especially other LatAm cuisines.

:yes:

Panda Express is some good goyslop tbh; most of the "Italian" food in America is pretty shit like Olive Garden, only the Pizza from places such as Dominos is good, and all the authentic places are expensive.

Also, the food from Italy varies regions by region: The food in the North & Central of the country where my ancestors came from is quite different from the South & Sicily.

The Mexican here is very good though, and probably the only good thing that came from opening our country to Spics. Though to be fair, what have here is quite different from actual Mexican food & especially other LatAm cuisines.
Pizza is becoming a luxury item for the rich now but I prefer dominoes or pizza hut over ‘real’ pizza anyway.

I think the best chinese places are those dirty ones like you find in ghetto areas. I always get the sesame chicken and crab rangoons.

Pizza is becoming a luxury item for the rich now but I prefer dominoes or pizza hut over ‘real’ pizza anyway.
Yeah tbh same here; it's one of the few things Shitmerica got right we can say. :feelskek::feelshaha:
I think the best chinese places are those dirty ones like you find in ghetto areas. I always get the sesame chicken and crab rangoons.
hmmm, you're probably right, but I'll have to try that sometime.

American food is the best when the nutrients aren't too much (balanced carbs , fats in the food) , nothing better than a cheeseburger , a snickers , ben and jerry's etc the list goes on and on.
Kebabs are great too.

Yeah tbh same here, it's one of the few things Shitmerica got right we can say. :feelskek::feelshaha:

hmmm, you're probably right, but I'll have to try that sometime.
If you go to a chinese restaurant in a rich area they always change their menu to accommodate rich karens who leave bad reviews about “muh food was salty” “muh food was greasy”. Health nuts like food that taste like paper blended up in water. Thats actually how they make almond milk btw, almonds blended with water.

Ive been to chinatown in boston and ate at the real chinese restaurants which are exactly the same as those ghetto chinese ones in the rest of the country. Sure seasame chicken is americanized, but its not the trash you will find in an area with rich cunts. Real chinese food in general is greasy and salty.

Funny thing ive noticed, health nuts are always covered in zits and have baggy eyes. They should shut the fuck up and eat some real food. 30+ year olds shouldnt have a pizza face like a teenager

If you go to a chinese restaurant in a rich area they always change their menu to accommodate rich karens who leave bad reviews about “muh food was salty” “muh food was greasy”. Health nuts like food that taste like paper blended up in water.
Makes sense.
Thats actually how they make almond milk btw, almonds blended with water.
Pretty sure it lowers your t-levels a fuck ton.
Ive been to chinatown in boston and ate at the real chinese restaurants which are exactly the same as those ghetto chinese ones in the rest of the country. Sure seasame chicken is americanized, but its not the trash you will find in an area with rich cunts. Real chinese food in general is greasy and salty.
I'd like to try that tbh.
Funny thing ive noticed, health nuts are always covered in zits and have baggy eyes. They should shut the fuck up and eat some real food. 30+ year olds shouldnt have a pizza face like a teenager
It's because they are usually vegetarians; diets such as that don't provide you with optimal nutrients.

Eaten nothing but mostly fast food and snacks for these past 2 weeks

Where's the dutch option?

Eaten nothing but mostly fast food and snacks for these past 2 weeks
Sounds nice tbh, I've eaten Panda Express the past two nights now.

What fast food?

In my opinion, Italian food mogs all other foods
I am a huge fan of olive garden
View attachment 1143030
i am a fan of foods from people who hate me and probably are gonna get stomped next time the repubs get into office. arab med food is good food that i don't eat enough

Sounds nice tbh, I've eaten Panda Express the past two nights now.

What fast food?
Not a wide variety, typically either Taco Bell, Jack in the box, or checkers. I also buy whatever shit I can get at a convenience store aswell.