Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: would you enter into a relationship with this angelic Stacy on the condition that she could peg you 6 times a week in exchange

• Total voters
T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
temp ban
For one day a week of normal sex ?

0C4ABCEF 0C87 4FDD B970 64FB6F9A5463
7DED627D 7B8E 4B96 838F 6842FBD53642

I have to say no GrAYcel, since the homosexual implications of being pegged by a woman are a very GrAY area.

Thread for baiting cucks and sodomites.

I have to say no GrAYcel, since the homosexual implications of being pegged by a woman are a very GrAY area.
Apr 19, 2021
I find it hilarious that newfags have the audacity to call an og member a greycel simply b/c he has less posts.

Thats Becky tier level. This is a Stacy…

That bitch from the boys is not my type.

I am not a faggot, so no.

it's insane what some of you niggers consider stacy

Apr 19, 2021
I find it hilarious that newfags have the audacity to call an og member a greycel simply b/c he has less posts.
Inactivecels =/= OG :dafuckfeels: Suck it grey :feelsLSD:

And 2019 isn’t even OG. You calling yourself OG is like me calling myself an OG 2 years from now :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
lol it's not really the male role though is it? Even if it is with a female.

It's stretching the definition of what it means to be a boyfriend and girlfriend so far that it's hardly recognisable.

So it's no wonder that most men are not interested in something like this even if the woman is hot.

@ilieknothing @Hoppipolla @Negroid Berber @CopingForBrutality @Currycel69_ @BoxCutter

Confirmed homosexuals

What if you had to kiss her feet 6 times a week XD

It's ALWAYS The GrAYcels.

What's in it for her

My booty hole is exit only GrAY. Stacy or not, no one is sticking foreign objects in there.

Fag thread tbh. Kys.

My booty hole is exit only GrAY. Stacy or not, no one is sticking foreign objects in there.

Fag thread tbh. Kys.
It's always the users who've only just joined this decade that call me a graycel, typical.

No fuck off with this gay question

Thats Becky tier level. This is a Stacy…

And here we go with the "my Stacy better than yours" dick measuring contest. But in reality both girls are very pretty, just not gigastacy tier.

Is he Indian?
Christ Broly. Yes. I'm 99.9% sure. Either he's a mainlander, of a Gen Z youngcel retard because he thinks posts like this are "good posts". Same difference. :soy:

Ah I see. Makes sense on why he called the girl a Stacy then jfl.
LMAO, I haven't seen a white girl that comes close to her in attractiveness in all my 23 years of living in the UK, she'd be a terrastacy here.

LMAO, I haven't seen a white girl that comes close to her in attractiveness in all my 23 years of living in the UK, she'd be a terrastacy here.
Are you blind? I've seen plenty prettier .

I consider myself extremely desperate, but no I wouldn't do this kind of homo gay activity. If you post this question, you're obviously a bumlover yourself.

Bro. I was born and raised in Southern America. I live in India by design now days, but i wasn't ever a street shiter.

Bro. I was born and raised in Southern America. I live in India by design now days, but i wasn't ever a street shiter.

Now answer the question - are you a natural Western birth? From day one born in the West (UK in this case) or were you an immigrant ! ?!
I already have, you blind pajeet oldcel.

901C62A3 FEFB 4987 B568 04311D9528C2

Didn’t he say UK
Yeah but his post indicates he was super Indianized anyway. Many UK pajeets stay Pajeet.

But regardless, I'll choose to believe he doesn't talk with an accent and eat a lot of Pani puri.

Still... The questionnaire is a bit suspect !

Yeah but his post indicates he was super Indianized anyway. Many UK pajeets stay Pajeet.

But regardless, I'll choose to believe he doesn't talk with an accent and eat a lot of Pani puri.

Still... The questionnaire is a bit suspect !
what post are referring to, you 70 IQ shitskin? :feelskek: