Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: would you enter into a relationship with this angelic Stacy on the condition that she could peg you 6 times a week in exchange

• Total voters
I edited it out.

And in my experience, only FOBs make threads like this. But it's okay. I'm just goofing with you. Don't throw your turban at me you Sikh Non-Sikh ! :feelsclown:
and only FOBS use words like ‘goofing’

British foids aren’t known to be the most attractive so many the girl he posted would be considered attractive.

Giga over if so tbh.

Bro I was born here and I have a southern England, middle class accent. Ffs, I’ll literally prove it to you hold up. @JayGoptri

I put yes. You would probably get used to it after a while and apparently if the prostate gets hit it feels good.

Reveal the voters. :feelsYall:

You sound like a hillbilly redneck.
Whoa whoa. First of alll People keeping tabs bud...

So are you going to walk-back your "street shiter" insult? As you can see, I'm American and I guess you can take your Harry Potter accent home now. And also, you got burned for making fun of an old dude..

See may become an old Incel Harry Potter also brocel.
stormfrontcel, that's even worse.
Usual English Prep boy.. doesn't understand shit about accents and ideologies. I am not a Stormfrontcel. Doesn't mean I disagree with everything they say either.

You sound like a gay Harry Potter character boyo.
I wasn't even trying to "mog" him, (I don't think like that) but yes you are right he does. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our drawbacks. I was just pointing out to @Broly that he's got some Indian accent in him. And I wa correct, he does.

@Turbansinghcel - actually to the careful ear, you still have some UK Desi in your voice GrAyCel

I wasn't even trying to "mog" him, (I don't think like that) but yes you are right he does. Nothing wrong with that, we all have our drawbacks. I was just pointing out to @Broly that he's got some Indian accent in him. And I wa correct, he does.

@Turbansinghcel - actually to the careful ear, you still have some UK Desi in your voice GrAyCel
Even if that were true, which it isn't, I still sound higher class than you ever could, you old ass pajeet neckbeard hillbilly shitskin
You sound like a gay Harry Potter character boyo.

Nigger you thought I was a FOB who immigrated to the UK.
Sounding like an indian who was born in the UK isn't really a bad thing, unless you have a low class Birmingham accent.

Not my type + fag bait

Even if that were true, which it isn't, I still sound higher class than you ever could, you old ass pajeet neckbeard hillbilly shitskin
You sound like a barely educated UK Gen Z prick. Trust me all Indian-Americans like me can out class you, not to mention the 15 years of life experience I have over you bud.

I think if I kept the recording up, most on here would agree its true bud. But whatever it's not the point. You need to walk back your "street shiter" comment and you know it.

Poterr !!

Sounding like an indian who was born in the UK isn't really a bad thing, unless you have a low class Birmingham accent.
You have a homosexual Hufflepuff accent, which explains this thread

I was wrong, but so we're you with your street shiter comment. But you do have a slight amount of Desi in you. I can hear it.
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I just handed your shit back to you.

You sound like a barely educated UK Gen Z prick. Trust me all Indian-Americans like me can out class you, not to mention the 15 years of life experience I have over you bud.

I think if I kept the recording up, most on here would agree its true bud. But whatever it's not the point. You need to walk back your "street shiter" comment and you know it.

Poterr !!
I'm at a top 5 UK university, meanwhile you had to go back to curryland because you couldn't afford to stay in america b/c of your blue collar, manual labour job, and I'm the one who's barely educated :feelskek:

@Turbansinghcel

Sad to say it, but he's right ^

You out the recording of your voice up, along with this thread. Those who heard it know. Anyway, it's no big deal but you are getting upset.

Pipe down Potter ! :soy:

Better than sounding like a castrated, 90 IQ Australian.

Pegging isn't homosexual, as I've already explained.

I'm at a top 5 UK university, meanwhile you had to go back to curryland because you couldn't afford to stay in america.
And you are calling me dumb for this? I mean, I could have afforded it, but why pay for hell? I'm chillin. You'll be in the same place if you're not careful. You're degree may not save you, you're already here. And most cucks with degrees don't know shit now days. But you already know this, because you are here on .is

And it's not "back". I was never in Curryland before.
b/c of your blue collar, manual labour job, and I'm the one who's barely educated :feelskek:
I was never a real blue collard labourer though yes we Americans actually have to get jobs in high school and college while your mommy pays for everything as long as A+ :worryfeels:

Last edited:
Better than sounding like a castrated, 90 IQ Australian.

Pegging isn't homosexual, as I've already explained.
Boyo, you sound just as castrated as I do. I do agree that the Australian accent is dumb though.

He's banking on his UK degree to get him through life. Typical University cuck style, who steps out and realises he knows nothing of the outside world.

I'm at a top 5 UK university, meanwhile you had to go back to curryland because you couldn't afford to stay in america b/c of your blue collar, manual labour job, and I'm the one who's barely educated :feelskek:
You know what's funny about this?

It's so INDIAN of you to think that your degree is more important than what you are learning right here, right now!

Any smart person would take a mid-high tier University in today's times instead of breaking your neck paying at a "Top 5" and slowly losing his soul in the process. WokeVille !

Last edited:
he doesnt sound desi he just sounds like a kid or a foid
The "Desi" comes through in his UK snob voice in the way that all Indian westerners who "get high marks" think they are special. When in fact, they end up in mental health programs. He just needs a little humble pie. I know he doesn't know much yet. I forgive him.

If she is loyal yes.

Also pegging is not gay btw. Gay means you are attracted to someone with the same gender as you. So she pegging you is not gay unless you are a woman. But if you kiss a man then you are a gay homo.
You're completely right, unfortunately ignorant homophobes like @Hoppipolla would disagree with you.

You're completely right, unfortunately ignorant homophobes like @Hoppipolla would disagree with you.

A minute ago you said I was gay and now you're saying I'm a homophobe.

I wonder what I will be next, lol

OPs post is one thing.

His comments to me are roughly the equivalent translation of:

"I'm a Uni fag pretending to be a UK lefty Normie while also being on Incels.is. This means I know I have a major problem. I'll be lucky if I survive as long as JayGoptri has with my Harry Potter part 1 persona, but I'll mak fun of him for being old anyways because fags who went to Top 5 British Uni don't age."

That's if his Top 5 degree gets him the ascending he so desperately wants.

@Turbansinghcel
I don't know man. Maybe all your problems will get fixed with the Top 5 degree? I know much more capable men have tried, and have ended up either in ruins or maybe on this site. I wish you the best and if you make it as long as I have (cause who the fuck is going to want to be on this earth 15-20 years from now the way it's going?) then maybe you're going to finally get to meet one of these Stacies and they will peg you 6 times a day or week or whatever you like. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
OPs post is one thing.

His comments to me are roughly the equivalent translation of:

"I'm a Uni fag pretending to be a UK lefty Normie while also being on Incels.is. This means I know I have a major problem. I'll be lucky if I survive as long as JayGoptri has with my Harry Potter part 1 persona, but I'll mak fun of him for being old anyways because fags who went to Top 5 British Uni don't age."

That's if his Top 5 degree gets him the ascending he so desperately wants.

@Turbansinghcel
I don't know man. Maybe all your problems will get fixed with the Top 5 degree? I know much more capable men have tried, and have ended up either in ruins or maybe on this site. I wish you the best and if you make it as long as I have (cause who the fuck is going to want to be on this earth 15-20 years from now the way it's going) then maybe you're going to finally get to meet one of these Stacies and they will peg you 6 times a day or week or whatever you like. :feelsokman:
I can't believe believe you've just written an entire essay on me, an hour and a half after my last post to you. have I triggered you that much?
Anyway, the only reason I'm incel is because of my height and my asperger's, so I don't need an invasive facial surgeries, once I've careermaxxed I'm set.

O
If she is loyal yes.
Hmm.
Also pegging is not gay btw.
Strictly speaking, with a foid, it's not. But wanting to have something shoved up your anus in a sexual manner, many times, or enduring it, even if it is a Stacy, is the equivalent of wanting to be dominated and whipped. To answer his question seriously takes more than a few seconds. I would say no. It's not worth the torture that will very likely come along with it in other ways. Plus I'm not into being dominated by foid. Not like that. It's sort of moving towards faggotry.

Last edited:
You call that a giga Stacy?

So then why are you here you lefty Uni Wizlet?
I can't believe believe you've just written an entire essay on me, an hour and a half after my last post to you. have I triggered you that much?
Anyway, the only reason I'm incel is because of my height and my asperger's, so I don't need an invasive facial surgeries, once I've careermaxxed I'm set.

[UWSL].[/UWSL]
height and my asperger's
This^ plus all your naievty about how dead Western culture is + your being Desi shitskin, unless you are on a pedigree track to give a solution to the next Space X rocket, then it's over. ESPECIALLY because of your delusions of being "set". Fix that and you might survive to be simply content.

Are you going to do the typical arranged marriage and be happy with it?

Or are you hoping for a love marriage with white Becky?

[UWSL].[/UWSL]

This^ plus all your naievty about how dead Western culture is + your being Desi shitskin, unless you are on a pedigree track to give a solution to the next Space X rocket, then it's over. ESPECIALLY because of your delusions of being "set". Fix that and you might survive to be simply content.

Are you going to do the typical arranged marriage and be happy with it?

Or are you hoping for a love marriage with white Becky?
I’m really not that shitskin in all honesty, I’m a fair skinned northern Indian.
Ideally, I’d want a white High tier white Becky gf, I don’t want to get married.

I’m really not that shitskin in all honesty, I’m a fair skinned northern Indian.
You're here. You have a big problem. Period.
Ideally, I’d want a white High tier white Becky gf, I don’t want to get married.
It will 90% end in disaster. You'll be old and alone. Accept it now and don't make fun of Oldcels.

One other thing: If you are on this site making posts about being pegged in the ass for a Stacy, it means you haven't learned what hell is to come. Your high tier Becky will see all of this bursting out at the seems, and with the way foids are now days, your HT Becky gf will be robbing you blind while possibly cheating with white high tier normie or Chad and maybe even Tyrone. That's what's to come. I don't believe you're Aspergers. I think like all Indian Westerners you want to fit in with white Normie so you are putting yourself in this category to feel more normal. You are culturally malfunctioning. In reality, you're a smart teacher's pet who can take tests well, but one who will also be pummeled by the harsh reality of the world outside the exam room. You can only learn about this from talking to people like you except older and more experienced. Then after a point you have to reiter the advice in your own life as best you can, and make do with what's left. That's the best chance you got Mr. 23. :blackpill:

Last edited: