Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Would you guys be okay with these types of people staying on .is?

Who would you be okay with [multi-answer]?

Votes: 31 41.9%

Votes: 27 36.5%

Votes: 57 77.0%

Votes: 30 40.5%

Votes: 61 82.4%

Votes: 27 36.5%

Votes: 36 48.6%

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
This escalation is hard to follow. I think a person must follow the rules. Different levels of people hiding brags is redundant.
Redo this checklist so that the stages make more sense!
Anyone who isn’t a foid or a cuck is fine by me.
Can't go wrong with this +1

8 is bad but others are acceptable.

the last one shouldn't be allowed here probably, a 6/10 normie is the type of person we wouldn't like

@Tellem-T free him

A real Chad wouldn't even know about the existence of this forum.

Also, I'd say the third option.

I choose #3 Only, I would have said 5 also (like a lot of other posters), but 5 is basically volcel, beause if he is black pilled then he knows he's volcel, and would put more effort in to actually try, you get "incel status" for failing, you don't get the label for not trying and claiming that you have it as bad as other incels, that's BS.

There is no such thing as "cannot approach women at all", there isn't some invisible wall deflecting 5/10 men from women, the guy in #5 is CHOOSING not to due to fear or self doubt, or whatever, that's not the same as failing to get a woman and putting a lot of effort in.

Lets say we have two men

1. A man in a wheel chair who has loss the use of both of his legs due to a spinal injury
2. A man who uses a wheelchair because he simply refuses to walk due to some weird psychological phobia that if he walks he could possibly die

Who the fuck would argue that these two men are BOTH PARAPLEGIC?

Sorry you don't get to latch onto a label because you have a fear that you are CHOOSING to not overcome, #5 IS VOLCEL

THE ONLY LEGITMIATE CHOICE IS #3, because they are the only actual incel in the list.

I don’t want sex-havers around incels spaces. I don’t care about how you look.

I'd be fine with any of them as long as their ideas made sense and they can sympathize with our plight. It's not helpful to push people away.

Only truecels must be here, everyone else (especially chads or chadlites) should go to MGTOW forums or to other places as well.

>#1: A blackpilled failed normie who has had many girlfriends, but in every relationship he had, he was used for something, and none of his girlfriends actually loved him.
If he still has the same looks level from the time he got those gfs he doesn't belong here IMO. I don't advocate from people like that to be banned or anything, but they aren't incel in my book.
>#2: Similar to the first one. A blackpilled failed normie who has had many girlfriends, has a great social life, etc., but every girlfriend he had cheated on him for a Chad.
Same as above.
>#3: An IncelTears user (read: incel in denial) finally giving up the ghost, ascending from bluepilldom, and they start to become blackpilled.
I'd be 100% ok with this one as long as he didn't post cucked shit. He has to at least try for real to fit here.
>#4: A blackpilled Chad who is extremely mentally disabled to the point where girls around him are repulsed by his behavior, and he does shit like screeching in public and publicly urinates (this is cope, as Chad would be allowed to fuck them anyways, but I'm just asking in THIS specific scenario).
I must come out of the closet and say I dislike mentalcels. They make me feel bad in the same way bragging does to most people here. Also I have a suspicion lots of people use mentalceldom as an excuse to artificially belong here when they don't.
>#5: A blackpilled 5/10 normie who has multiple psychological disorders and can not approach women at all.
I'm ok with this one too. 5/10 is barely enough, you can only succeed at such rating with massive amounts of effort and luck, if he's socially inept he's incel at that rating, ok. He's kinda mentalcel but also has the looks factor on his side.
>#6: A blackpilled Chadlite who is so autistic to the point where he regularly denies women, but actively wants a relationship.
This is the worst one from the list to me. I'd pick even a moderate braggart over someone like him here.
>#7: A blackpilled Chadlite [who joined the forum initially] who was ugly at one point and was rejected by women, then became fat due to depression and such, but over the course of his postings, he started working out, and he lost weight and is now a 7/10, but no women have approached him at all.
Doesn't belong here.
>#8: A 6/10 high tier normie who is incel due to sub-8 theory being a commonplace thing in his specific location, and he is too poor to move (yes, locationceldom actually exists for these types. It did when I wasn't living in the boonies, and I actively saw Chadlites get rejected, but I'm still too low tier on the PSL to ever get a femoid).
Only if he were a real locationcel, i.e. "I live in a 500 people village in the middle of nowhere where all young women are taken" or something. Most locationcels here are fakelocationcels.