Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POOR BECKY FOID.....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
AWWW....Poor becky.....

Was it JUST his English asscent that made you fall in love with him??? Or was it because he was a chad with a big penis that gave u 3 to 4 vaginal orgasms (at least) and used you as a cum dump???

Chads go from one foid to another with ease..
5 An 6 rated foids are their foot stool....

Read "I flew from the US to England to see my boyfriend. He broke up with me as soon as I got there." on SmartNews: https://l.smartnews.com/p-J5ug3/GQE77Y

Fuck this foid, hope she dies and suffers in the most painful way possible

Fuck this foid, hope she dies and suffers in the most painful way possible
I woke up with her head in my bed all bloodied up like the god father..

mhmmmm, based
She wanted FREEDOM from sub 5s??
Got her stretched out I'm hooded up with the blade coming down her neck like William Wallace in braveheart

She wanted FREEDOM from sub 5s??
Got her stretched out I'm hooded up with the blade coming down her neck like William Wallace in braveheart
deserved it all and even worse

deserved it all and even worse
I got her tied up with a mechanical venus fly trap device over her head..she got 60 seconds to loosen herself to get the key out of a dead chads stomach like jigsaw...

I got her tied up with a mechanical venus fly trap device over her head..she got 60 seconds to loosen herself to get the key out of a dead chads stomach like jigsaw...
mhmmmm, very interesting

I strangled her staring into her eyes up against the wall....