Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poorfag curry regrets going to Canada

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
tldr: poor curry goes to Canada finds out it is very hard to live there unless your rich fag or Chad. Rent too high, shit public transportation, food cost too high, internet more costly than USA !, Poorfags need work 2 or even 3 jobs to survive! 60-80 hours of minimum wage weekly and almost 0 savings! No friends/family, native Canadians hate curries! u can't afford a basic 2 bedroom without two high salary income! Medical care more expensive than curryland even with income % !

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/r7rej5/i_regret_coming_to_go_to_canada_and_its_only_been/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

IMMIGRATION IS BIG SCAM, ETHNICS ARE OFTEN WORSE OFF IN CRACKER LANDA THAN AT HOME! NO MONEY/FRIENDS/BITCHES/TIME!

JFL you can't be more pathetic than this, this is a similar level of pathetic to ricecels.

tldr: poor curry goes to Canada finds out it is very hard to live there unless your rich fag or Chad. Rent too high, shit public transportation, food cost too high, internet more costly than USA !, Poorfags need work 2 or even 3 jobs to survive! 60-80 hours of minimum wage weekly and almost 0 savings! No friends/family, native Canadians hate curries! u can't afford a basic 2 bedroom without two high salary income! Medical care more expensive than curryland even with income % !
He has to deal with ALL of this, and guess what he's getting in the end? he's gonna end up betabuxxing a roastie curry foid with a pussy that smells like curry from a mile away and would end up cheating on him and divorce raping him. :feelsclown:

He needs to chill with the creative writing

JFL you can't be more pathetic than this, this is a similar level of pathetic to ricecels.

He has to deal with ALL of this, and guess what he's getting in the end? he's gonna end up betabuxxing a roastie curry foid with a pussy that smells like curry from a mile away and would end up cheating on him and divorce raping him. :feelsclown:
indeed many bluepilled Ethnics think it is sunshine and rainbows going to the west. When in fact they often end up far worse than in the homeland!

He should've moved to the U.S. instead, I don't know why anyone would consider moving to "Canada".

He is venting because Canada is such a shithole! @TheDarkEnigma
It is. Been telling @Copexodius Maximus and @Wizard32 there's absolutely no reason to remain there.

If you are already incel in a shithole, what difference (in your inceldom) moving to a 1st world country would make? None, but you would live far better overall, much cheaper copes and you can live off neetbuxx

If you are already incel in a shithole, what difference (in your inceldom) moving to a 1st world country would make? None, but you would live far better overall, much cheaper copes and you can live off neetbuxx
No even when it comes to money first world is shit! Immigrants live like dogs till they get a degree then a job. Literally 4 years of 40 hours college, 40 hours work!

best option would be to earn $$$ and then leave back home. First world has worse copes than shithole!

in curryland even my worthless shitskin poorfag family have maids! But in USA this is impossible unless you have millions!

"Canada" isn't a first world country. It's just a few acres of snow that depend on gibs from the U.S. to maintain their standard of living because they barely have an economy and don't produce anything on their own.

"Canada" isn't a first world country. It's just a few acres of snow that depend on gibs from the U.S. to maintain their standard of living because they barely have an economy and don't produce anything on their own.
Yes, it is. You guys don't make 200$ and pay the same prices for imports, you guys didn't get 20-30 murder rate and so on

I remember when angrycurrycel was excited when going to America and then he realised how shit it was he told me all about it, and now he's dead

I remember when angrycurrycel was excited when going to America and then he realised how shit it was he told me all about it, and now he's dead
It's very brutal. Fuck America and Canada and all the other white countries for deceiving millions of bluepilled curries!

No even when it comes to money first world is shit! Immigrants live like dogs till they get a degree then a job. Literally 4 years of 40 hours college, 40 hours work!

best option would be to earn $$$ and then leave back home. First world has worse copes than shithole!

in curryland even my worthless shitskin poorfag family have maids! But in USA this is impossible unless you have millions!
Its not shit, you need to work 5 times more in the third world to buy the same things.

An engineer in the third world makes less than a mcdonald's worker in the 1st world, there is no reason to believe people who live in the 1st and 3rd world are in the same level.

Most people in the third world can't afford maids either, though I get it that they are more accessible in the 3rd world

Yes, it is. You guys don't make 200$ and pay the same prices for imports, you guys didn't get 20-30 murder rate and so on
No it's not. They only have a few sparce major cities here and there, and it's harder to find jobs and they don't pay as well as the U.S.

Also, the U.S. is a global superpower whereas "Canada" remains irrelevant and only under the control of the UK.

No it's not. They only have a few sparce major cities here and there, and it's harder to find jobs and they don't pay as well as the U.S.

Also, the U.S. is a global superpower whereas "Canada" remains irrelevant and only under the control of the UK.
I was not even talking about the US, I'm talking about 3rd world vs 1st world

I was not even talking about the US, I'm talking about 3rd world vs 1st world
"Canada" is leagues behind the U.S.

The U.S. is definitely a developed first-world superpower. "Canada" is just a little bitch that follows orders from its superior the U.S. and the UK and depend on their gibs. Maybe even China and Russia.

@InMyCellInHell

Its not shit, you need to work 5 times more in the third world to buy the same things.

An engineer in the third world makes less than a mcdonald's worker in the 1st world, there is no reason to believe people who live in the 1st and 3rd world are in the same level.

Most people in the third world can't afford maids either, though I get it that they are more accessible in the 3rd world
Only things first world people have are cheaper electronics and clothes. Basically useless shit that no one gives a fuck about. Maids/food/hotels/Prostitutes all cheaper and better in third world.

Smart people will earn money in first world then go to thridworld. First world is garbage and shit outside cheap material products. All services cost far more.

I am personally gonna leave in 5-15 years and never return! Fuck America. I will retire and live in third world or second world with cheap food and cheap services!

line up some bux and housing down south and I'll consider it
We already have the housing and the economy for our fellow white Anglo compatriots up north to leave that colonial walled garden and come here.

Oh dear fucking lord.

He went from the third world TO Canada. It's fucking over.

All this shit and the females weren't even mentioned, because he hasn't been blackpilled yet. This is all more proof that the average third world shithole MOGS the so-called "1st world" Canada.

"Canada" is leagues behind the U.S.

The U.S. is definitely a developed first-world superpower. "Canada" is just a little bitch that follows orders from its superior the U.S. and the UK and depend on their gibs. Maybe even China and Russia.

@InMyCellInHell
Us Americans should have conquered those dumb fucks. Fuck Canada deserves to be our dog!

Smart people will earn money in first world then go to thridworld. First world is garbage and shit outside cheap material products. All services cost far more.

I am personally gonna leave in 5-15 years and never return! Fuck America. I will retire and live in third world or second world with cheap food and cheap services!

High IQ and tempting to consider for sure.

Oh dear fucking lord.

All this shit and the females weren't even mentioned, because he hasn't been blackpilled yet. This is all more proof than the average third world shithole MOGS the so-called "1st world" Canada.
Why do people immigrate to "Canada" if the U.S. exists and is a far superior country in terms of personal freedom and economic opportunity?

Only things first world people have are cheaper electronics and clothes. Basically useless shit that no one gives a fuck about. Maids/food/hotels/Prostitutes all cheaper and better in third world.

All imports are more expensive, this also includes oil in some countries.

Smart people will never set a foot in the third world, shit infrastructure, more violence, more instability and so on, you got no real advantages.

Also, food and hookers aren't more expensive in the 1st world, since you still need to do the same amount of labour in the 3rd world

Oh dear fucking lord.

All this shit and the females weren't even mentioned, because he hasn't been blackpilled yet. This is all more proof than the average third world shithole MOGS the so-called "1st world" Canada.
Smart Ethnics will earn money and job xp then go back home. First world is shit for having services, property, maids, cheap food. Only good for being able to buy electronics and. clothes. Anything that actually matters is worse in first world.

Women more bitchy, expensive as fuck health care, food costs retardedly high. shit public transportation. And the list goes on.

Us Americans should have conquered those dumb fucks. Fuck Canada deserves to be our dog!
"Canada" is rightfully American soil. We should go back to where we left off in the War of 1812 and take back our thirteen northern states and annex them into the Union once the British Empire lost influence, but no we were to nice to them.

[UWSL]At least you're a curry who chose America over that colonial tyrannical Communist hellhole that's frozen over.[/UWSL]

All imports are more expensive, this also includes oil in some countries.

Smart people will never set a foot in the third world, shit infrastructure, more violence, more instability and so on, you got no real advantages.

Also, food and hookers aren't more expensive in the 1st world, since you still need to do the same amount of labour in the 3rd world
Smart people will just earn enough money and experience abroad then go back home. I know Indians who did this. They earn far less money now than me but the first world savings and job experience. Allowed them good jobs back home and now they can afford maids and other stuff. And have a good job. Won't get mogged by whites. Robbed by niggers etc. They get best of both worlds.

My recommendation to other Ethnics would be to earn money and job xp in first world then go back or some third world or second world.

"Canada" is rightfully American soil. We should go back to where we left off in the War of 1812 and take back our thirteen northern states and annex them into the Union once the British Empire lost influence, but no we were to nice to them.

[UWSL]At least you're a curry who chose America over that colonial tyrannical Communist hellhole that's frozen over.[/UWSL]

I support this if you also get rid of all the French. They're latched onto us like cancer. Quebec insists on being completely French and now the French are trying to spread their BS to the rest of the entire (majority English) country.

I support this if you also get rid of all the French. They're latched onto us like cancer. Quebec insists on being completely French and now the French are trying to spread their BS to the rest of the entire (majority English) country.
Those French faggots should shut the fuck up, accept that they were defeated, force to speak English and get assimilated if they want to be Americans. Just like we did with the Cajuns when we took Louisiana. They're all butthurt because France abandoned them.

If French can be a co-official language in "Canada", because they were there before the British and since their conquest are afraid of losing their culture, why not make all the First Nation languages official in "Canada" too?

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Those French faggots should shut the fuck up, accept that they were defeated, force to speak English and get assimilated if they want to be Americans. Just like we did with the Cajuns when we took Louisiana. They're all butthurt because France abandoned them.

If French can be a co-official language in "Canada", because they were there before the British and since their conquest are afraid of losing their culture, why not make all the First Nation languages official in "Canada" too?

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03 to
French act like entitled pussy faggots wherever they go. They are the most mentally ill and deranged people in all of Europe after Sweden.
Canada should have evicted the Quebr Montreal faggots tbh. Sent em back to France

French act like entitled pussy faggots wherever they go. They are the most mentally ill and deranged people in all of Europe after Sweden.
French people are fucking arrogant as fuck and think that they're better and sophisticated just for being "le French".

French people are fucking arrogant as fuck and think that they're better and sophisticated just for being "le French".
I took French during highschool a decade and half plus back and had this bald arrogant French teacher. He always acted very low key arrogant as if he knew better than everyone else due to being a Frenchman

I took French during highschool a decade and half plus back and had this bald arrogant French teacher. He always acted very low key arrogant as if he knew better than everyone else due to being a Frenchman
Here in NYC?

Tbh, I wish I learned French in school. My high school and college program only had Spanish class which I thought was redundant since I already speak Spanish natively.

It is. Been telling @Copexodius Maximus and @Wizard32 there's absolutely no reason to remain there.
Yeah, it’s pretty bad for international students if they’re poor. Canadian cities have some of the highest costs of living in the world, but this is also a trend in major American cities. Chinese investors and governments restricting building of more housing artificially increases housing prices to very high levels. Even in the US corporations like BlackRock are overpaying on houses by hundreds of thousands across the US, trying to achieve an oligopoly in a the real estate and housing market, and then rent out the houses at insanely high prices. It should be illegal for corporation and investors to buy housing like this tbh.

French are the absolute worst scum that’s crawled on the face of the Earth.

@SadOjiCreeCoomer03
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
woke af on the french question.

When I asked my father why he works so much driving a taxi when he could’ve been a bureaucrat and enjoyed a middle class lifestyle back in Bangladesh with his level of education, he said to me they do it to afford a better future for their children.

This is the “better” future I see: socially stunted, obese, mentally ill curries that live unemployed or minimum wage in their late 20’s. :lul:
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Yeah, it’s pretty bad for international students if they’re poor. Canadian cities have some of the highest costs of living in the world, but this is also a trend in major American cities. Chinese investors and governments restricting building of more housing artificially increases housing prices to very high levels. Even in the US corporations like BlackRock are overpaying on houses by hundreds of thousands across the US, trying to achieve an oligopoly in a the real estate and housing market, and then rent out the houses at insanely high prices. It should be illegal for corporation and investors to buy housing like this tbh.
This is true, tbh. The fact that land is getting more and more scarce thanks to those corporations and inflating prices making it harder for people to live or afford to have their own property is infuriating.
French are the absolute worst scum that’s crawled on the face of the Earth.
Tbh, why give them so much power in "Canada"? They should keep their culture and language to Québec instead of forcing the ROC to conform and assimilate to them.

Like they think they have the right to shit on everyone else because they don't speak French. They even shit on immigrants and natives.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
woke af on the french question.
"Canada" is an Anglo country just like the U.S., so everyone there should speak proper American English. And American English is the only language I want to be hearing and seeing in signs when I walk outside.

"Canada" is an Anglo country just like the U.S., so everyone there should speak proper American English. And American English is the only language I want to be hearing and seeing in signs when I walk outside.

I remember my Uni. Apparently about 70% anglophone btw.

When they sent out emails to students, the French version was always sent first, and the English version sent second. With remarkable consistency, the signs had French on top and English on the bottom. If that's not suggestive then I don't know what is.

Last edited:
I remember my Uni. Apparently about 70% anglophone btw.

When they sent out emails to students, the French version was always sent first, and the English version sent second. With remarkable consistency, he signs had French on top and English on the bottom. If that's not suggestive then I don't know what is.
Is your uni in Québec?

Here in NYC?

Tbh, I wish I learned French in school. My high school and college program only had Spanish class which I thought was redundant since I already speak Spanish natively.
yes here in NYC

Was this at a regular public school, one one of those specialized or international schools?
special school
can't go into detail as I can't risk doxxing

Not even, JFL.
I can expect something like this in Ontario where they also have a small but significant Francophone minority, especially around Ottawa. Would be ridiculous if this was in the western "provinces tho since there's barely any French Canadiens there (there are probably more French Canadiens in the U.S. than they are in the western provinces "anyways").

Also heard that Doug Ford cut funding for a new francophone university in Ontario, too.
where? rent is spiking due to inflation, landlords make all the money, gibs me a house
Maine or Vermont, or maybe go to the Deep South somewhere like Alabama or Louisiana.

He should have just went to the USA, or went to europe with the other nafris.
The guy who made that Reddit post is curry and not nafris.

There are actually a lot of nafris in "Canada" (like Pokimane), mostly in Québec of course. Most curries who go to Europe AFAIK go to the UK because of the colonial history and the fact that India is a Commonwealth country.

Nafris on the other hand go to France because of the same colonial ties. JFL, the French came to your countries, massacred a bunch of your own people and enslaved your women for sex, and then after gaining independence you all want to come to France anyways because of "le French culture" and "French democracy".

But France's past colonialism is biting back now that Muslims are beheading people and burning churches down while imposing Sharia law in the slums of Paris. And the French really are massive cucks due to their nigger worship and accepting anyone as French if they adopt "le French culture" and their faggot language.