Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poorfag curry regrets going to Canada

@tehgymcel420 and @Vrthraghna were ethnic students studying in "Canada", let's see what they think of this.

Ok but how do i get a black gf from the bronx?
Just move here and act hood. Maybe do rap too. French Montana is a nafri rapper from the Bronx.

Didn't read the Reddit post but sounds like americaistan

When I asked my father why he works so much driving a taxi when he could’ve been a bureaucrat and enjoyed a middle class lifestyle back in Bangladesh with his level of education, he said to me they do it to afford a better future for their children.

This is the “better” future I see: socially stunted, obese, mentally ill curries that live unemployed or minimum wage in their late 20’s. :lul:
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
Brutal. Giga retard father. Same case with mine. He is dumb fuck too. He could have married a cumskin women but instead chose my schizo mother and family was poor for decades due to this mistake.

When I asked my father why he works so much driving a taxi when he could’ve been a bureaucrat and enjoyed a middle class lifestyle back in Bangladesh with his level of education, he said to me they do it to afford a better future for their children.

This is the “better” future I see: socially stunted, obese, mentally ill curries that live unemployed or minimum wage in their late 20’s.
Brutal. Giga retard father. Same case with mine. He is dumb fuck too. He could have married a cumskin women but instead chose my schizo mother and family was poor for decades due to this mistake.
Yeah, I don't get it either unless if he makes more money for himself here. Though I'm pretty sure in India or most other third-world countries it is possible if you have the money to have a decent education comparable to a first world country.

"Canada" is leagues behind the U.S.

The U.S. is definitely a developed first-world superpower. "Canada" is just a little bitch that follows orders from its superior the U.S. and the UK and depend on their gibs. Maybe even China and Russia.

@InMyCellInHell
This man speaks truth without needing to live here.

JFL you can't be more pathetic than this, this is a similar level of pathetic to ricecels.

He has to deal with ALL of this, and guess what he's getting in the end? he's gonna end up betabuxxing a roastie curry foid with a pussy that smells like curry from a mile away and would end up cheating on him and divorce raping him. :feelsclown:
Lol

Moral of the story? Abolish the (((Fed))), (((IMF))).

"It's a racket for the Jews."
Livia Soprano

I would move back to the Caribbean shithole I crawled out of if it wasn't ridden full of commies, and I could actually moneymaxx. At least curries have a country to go back to where they're able to work and eat, mine is just full of misery and pain.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

tldr: poor curry goes to Canada finds out it is very hard to live there unless your rich fag or Chad. Rent too high, shit public transportation, food cost too high, internet more costly than USA !, Poorfags need work 2 or even 3 jobs to survive! 60-80 hours of minimum wage weekly and almost 0 savings! No friends/family, native Canadians hate curries! u can't afford a basic 2 bedroom without two high salary income! Medical care more expensive than curryland even with income % !

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/r7rej5/i_regret_coming_to_go_to_canada_and_its_only_been/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

IMMIGRATION IS BIG SCAM, ETHNICS ARE OFTEN WORSE OFF IN CRACKER LANDA THAN AT HOME! NO MONEY/FRIENDS/BITCHES/TIME!

bymp

@Incel_Because_Short thoguhts on this curry Canada immigrant analysis

@Incel_Because_Short thoguhts on this curry Canada immigrant analysis
He likely got Jewed by advertisements. The Canadian government will frequently advertise abroad that they want immigrants, and that there's jobs and a good life and all that shit. They do this because Canada is an old, dying nation that will pretty soon have barely enough young people to sustain its pension model. This is something I don't think a lot of immigrants understand; the Canadian state is not inviting them in out of the kindness of their hearts. They are inviting them in because they need worker/consumer units who will not complain, not unionize, allow businesses to keep wages artificially low and to allow the landed elite to continue to profit off of their real estate holdings.

To squeeze even more juice from these immigrants, they will be more lenient for immigrants who come as foreign students first, to a college or University. They pay tuition fees that are 3 times the fees of a Canadian citizen, so essentially they are not only getting the extra worker/consumer unit, but they are getting almost all of the capital he had in his home country.

It's a ponzi scheme setup, and unless you were a multi-millionaire in your home country, you are going to spend your days in Canada working in some shit service or manual labour job, barely making enough income to afford food and housing and be a $1,000 emergency away from losing everything.

This is not even mentioning that if you're an ethnic in Canada, trust me whites do not want to be near you, AT ALL. No matter how fluent your English is, no matter how intelligent you are, or even if you were born here. You're going to have to accept that your social life will be stunted because Canadians literally see you as beneath them.

So in essence, you are giving away your money, your life, your ability to do work and your social life, to live in a cold, depressing wasteland, serving John his Tim Horton's coffee or driving uber for Stacy's night out.

Last edited:
studying abroad was an absolute mistake. my life would be better if i still cant speak english

Punjabis are running the Canada:panties::panties: