Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal poorfag slave works 77 hours a week and still needs food bank

What kinda job is he working that he can’t afford food after 77 hours of work?

Cuckmurica can eat a dick

Muh first world bro! @trying to ascend :feelstastyman:

He should eat from the delivery

>Believing on what a hellhole full of antiamericans say
I have lived in this mutt filled shithole and have seen first hand what the subhuman spics/curries/slave immigrants go thru and some nigs too. USA is a Gucci belt tightened on a fat giant glob of putrid shit

I have lived in this mutt filled shithole and have seen first hand what the subhuman spics/curries/slave immigrants go thru and some nigs too. USA is a Gucci belt tightened on a fat giant glob of putrid shit
If USA is that, then Western Europe is much, much worse

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/ycmqve/so_tired_of_this_rat_race/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

absolute state of USA. a "first world" country. he can't afford shit. but if he was a wahmrn, he could diversity hire Maxx to a good job. no vacation in 3 years for him either. just a brutal money pill

Meanwhile his female counterpart is making billions from sending feet pics on twitter or cleavage on onlyfans. Fully clothes cleavage...to that as you will.

If USA is that, then Western Europe is much, much worse
Not even worse. Literally caveman times. Humanity is only getting worse because of the internet and the ego theory

Meanwhile his female counterpart is making billions from sending feet pics on twitter or cleavage on onlyfans. Fully clothes cleavage...to that as you will.
yup and foid homeless actually have very good shelters and programs to help them. While male ones are utter shitholes

Low iq first worlder

the first world is not for everyone, even a great portion of the first worlders...
they would do, however, do more than fine... they would do GREAT if they just moved to some shitty third world country
fucking dumb shit firzt worlders

get a job. wait, they need experience and a degree.

can't afford college so no degree. can't get experience without a job, can't get a job without experience.

don't you just love the United States? :feelsaww:

hopefully there is a rise in American hikikomoris

Low iq first worlder

the first world is not for everyone, even a great portion of the first worlders...
they would do, however, do more than fine... they would do GREAT if they just moved to some shitty third world country
Indeed many are probably better off learning another language and leaving the first world. Not everyone can survive in it anymore, the expenses and other shit are too high for those fail the grind.
get a job. wait, they need experience and a degree.

can't afford college so no degree. can't get experience without a job, can't get a job without experience.

don't you just love the United States? :feelsaww:

hopefully there is a rise in American hikikomoris
indeed catch 22 situation for many. They can't do one thing but need some other thing which can't be done without thing 1. Only way out is to be a military slave for 4 years, be a whore/nig/tribal and get diversity hire. Or get lucky with some faggot crypto/stock play (95%+ fail)

Low iq first worlder

I'm moving to the third world.

Low iq first worlder

t. third worlder trying to trick us into stepping into the living nightmare that is sudan or some other fucked up hell-country

t. third worlder trying to trick us into stepping into the living nightmare that is sudan or some other fucked up hell-country
some of the third world are growing Enough that opportunities there are better. See Vietnam, some parts of curryland, Thailand, Cambodia

some of the third world are growing Enough that opportunities there are better. See Vietnam, some parts of curryland, Thailand, Cambodia
I'm not fucking going to any of those shitholes. Fucking Cambodia? Are you for real man?

I'm not fucking going to any of those shitholes. Fucking Cambodia? Are you for real man?
If you are from first world country and money Maxx to 200-300k, you can landlord Maxx in those shitholes near a college and get some decent foid students to fuck(they pay rent with their body). Some people did this in Eastern Europe and got Slavic Stacies this way.

If you are from first world country and money Maxx to 200-300k, you can landlord Maxx in those shitholes near a college and get some decent foid students to fuck(they pay rent with their body). Some people did this in Eastern Europe and got Slavic Stacies this way.
Ok so I spend 400k in cambodia so I get to have sex with aids ridden whores who will probably get a pimp to kill me. Brilliant plan.

cope

work in mcdonaldz or any low wage tier job in burgerland for a couple of years
travel to some shit world country place and live like a king in amidst your copez and whorez

I hate the jewsa so much bros. Please help