Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Popular anime I've never watched

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Original Dragon Ball (I watched Dragon Ball Z many times)
Kuroko no Basket
Kaguya-sama Love is War
Clannad
Your Name
Owarimonogatari

Last edited:
You never watched them because lack of boobas?

Kuroko no Basket
Kaguya-sama Love is War
Clannad
Your Voice
Owarimonogatari
I haven't seen kuroko no basket. Seen rest of them

You never watched them because lack of boobas?
Original Dragon Ball (I watched Dragon Ball Z many times) - maybe someday
Kuroko no Basket - negative opinions speak to me louder than positive ones
Kaguya-sama Love is War - I hate romance anime
Clannad - I hate romance anime
Your Voice - I hate romance anime
Owarimonogatari - maybe someday

Are you autistic? Genuinely asking

Do you read manga/manhwa??

Blame
evangelion

I only read few manga and never manhwa
You should try reading solo leveling manhwa. It's good and art is incredible . It's what got me into Korean/Chinese comics.

One popular one I haven't seen is Steins;Gate but don't have the patience to get through the first few episodes as I heard the show is slow

Kuroko no Basket
Kaguya-sama Love is War
Clannad
Your Voice
Owarimonogatari
Don't remember anything about DB even tho i watched it i guess i was too young, remember GT more foundly i dunno why people hated it it was obviously a partial remake of DB and a sequel to DBZ at same time
Kuroko no Basket is gay as fuck why would i want to watch it.
Kaguya-sama Love is War first season was really fun but later seasons got worse and worse i dropped last season after first episode it's repeating same shit for eternity what a waste of time.
Clannad - VN's faces still haunts me not gonna watch it
Your Voice - never heard of it
Owarimonogatari - monogataris were always boring without boobs and lolis you won't have even an ounce of entertainment they should make hentai with those girls they are only good for fucking and impregnating plot was dogshit

One popular one I haven't seen is Steins;Gate but don't have the patience to get through the first few episodes as I heard the show is slow
It's incredible but extremely slow and boring at the beginning i had to force myself few times to keep going. Chaos;Child was even better (maybe because it was about 50h long) but only in VN form since anime was dogshit. I wanted to try to read Steins;Gate VN but those boring slow chapters are 10x as long:feelsohgod: Maybe i should keep on reading because i still have SG0 to read along with few other mages VNs it will take at least 150h to read them all JFL

Last edited:
Yeah it's slow but all the build up and the end was just beautiful

Don't remember anything about DB even tho i watched it i guess i was too young, remember GT more foundly i dunno why people hated it it was obviously a partial remake of DB and a sequel to DBZ at same time
Kuroko no Basket is gay as fuck why would i want to watch it.
Kaguya-sama Love is War first season was really fun but later seasons got worse and worse i dropped last season after first episode it's repeating same shit for eternity what a waste of time.
Clannad - VN's faces still haunts me not gonna watch it
Your Voice - never heard of it
Owarimonogatari - monogataris were always boring without boobs and lolis you won't have even an ounce of entertainment they should make hentai with those girls they are only good for fucking and impregnating plot was dogshit
I meant Your Name

I meant Your Name
Okey then it was pretty fine normiecore anime for youngcels, it had horrible plot, generic but listenable music, amazing art + animation and that's it. 7/10 for the art+music. At least it's a movie so it won't take you as much time to finish as most tv based animes. Nowadays i would probably rate it at 6/10 if not lower you can't get more bluepilled than this crappy plot about fate and love :feelskek:.
Honestly all their movies of that author feel the same Your Name, Weathering with you and a third one even if it doesn't exist and it was my imagination it will be the fucking same.

Last edited: