Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Possessions are an illusion

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
No cuck or wife brought a baby to this world, all of you would have gotten an abortion, if you look at the finances going into raising children, people need to stop the cap.

Someone like Andrew Tate always plays around with this concept because the average guy who views him is too stupid to say anything to his face and yes, he has a compact midface and he looks scary, maybe their thinking patterns just go crazy but I'm here to debunk this bullshit, nasty concept of possessions.

Andrew Tate keeps justifying slavery by saying, "Oh yeah a dad should be alllowed to control his kids, tell him what to do and force him because he brought him into this earth" or he would say things like, "Oh yeah I'm your boyfriend that's why I own you and it's FEMALE NATURE to be submissive" like as if nature has anything to do, this guy justifies slavery by appealing to nature and who someone is.

As an incel myself my mother did this to me alot and it was hell. She would constantly keep talking about how she brought me into this world and I should be grateful, like bitch I never wanted to be born to you you brought me to hell, bitch what are you talking about? By the way, I'm usually a great person in person but, I'm just giving you my internal monologue.

So yes, you don't own women, nor do you own your children, your children and women go through pain when it comes to their body; which brings us to a very interesting feminist uhh propaganda (I think that's what it's called) called "My body my choice". The wikipedia definition says this:

My body, my choice is a feminist slogan used in several countries, most often surrounding issues of bodily autonomy and abortion.

So look, what I'll point out and people don't usually get this, the fetus is technically dead or not even born within the first two weeks, people are unfortunately still kind of unsure, I'm sorry for all the babies who died and felt pain, I really am, but MISOGYNIST groups need to realize the fetus really isn't alive.

With the relationships thing, again, I disagree with Andrew Tate, like you guys need to check this guy this guy is promoting slavery to your dumbasses just nodding your head, check yourselves, would you like this done to you? It's crazy how no one is criticizing this guy.

So look, on "my body my choice" (not my fetus my choice, like some women speak when talking about abortions) I kind of agree but I want it more like a communist government, like if some guy just earns it, he should get it and other people should get it too but you still have the most control, it's just sometimes you need to listen to other people, who have little power over your body, their ranks increase as they make you laugh or whatever but you have a choice to escape slavery every now and then.

This won't be a thread that will benefit me I don't care anymore I don't want this world to turn out bad; I really don't. I'm sorry if I crushed your dreams of r***, I'm sorry I had to expose Andrew Tate and if you're mad at me, I had to expose you being pro slavery, you can talk shit if you want: Again, I'm not proud of this thread but I just have to make certain threads because I can.