Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post Chang Models in here...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
doing a little research

BFC---LCM-GQ-DINNER048.jpg

BRUTAL AMOGGING

Gackt. He was the top J-rock and J-pop artist of the 90s and early to mid 2000s. That pic is from sometime in the early 2000s.

He's in his mid 40s now and the age pill has really taken it's toll on him....but he was no doubt a 10/10 in his prime.

Hu Bing looks like shit 90% of the time tbh, old geezer on the right mogs him hard
simon-cundey-david-gandy-hu-bing-pierre-lagrange-dylan-jones-carlo-picture-id504029896

im-fine-750x_1.jpg

It will be pretty hard, but compared to curries, Changs exists, while Chadpreet is a unicorn or a mythological creature of some sort, so the real challenge is to post some Chadpreets

Most of changs i saw anyway mogged by white chads or tyrones, btw

Most of changs i saw anyway mogged by white chads or tyrones, btw
at least they exist tho, one cannot say they have seen a Chadpreet, the most GL curry one can probably see is a high tier normie but that is 1% of the population

Posted a Chang model:
Download

Wtf is that weak ass bitch is that like an ftm tranny or something???

18 years ago he was considered the biggest heartthrob in Japan. Guys like him are what most women in Japan, South Korea, and China are into.

Also there's A LOT of weeb girls in the west who would kill for a guy like that.

I know a lot of guys on here will refuse to believe this, but trust me, it's true.

18 years ago he was considered the biggest heartthrob in Japan. Guys like him are what most women in Japan, South Korea, and China are into.

Also there's A LOT of weeb girls in the west who would kill for a guy like that.

I know a lot of guys on here will refuse to believe this, but trust me, it's true.
Interesting. I wonder where he is now?

Ryo’s example is a bad one for the West but that guy IS a Chad in the East. The problem with incels is that we simply look weak, no prettiness or masculinity.

297efffe1475684de472db68b2f4c9a5.jpg
7421723d9cbb372d7d68068c859ecc61--park-hyung-seok-ulzzang-boy.jpg

Park Hyung Seok

Interesting. I wonder where he is now?

He's still semi-active, just nowhere near as popular as he was in the 90s and 2000s. He also does minor acting gigs here and there.

Sadly, the age pill ravaged his looks.

im-fine-750x_1.jpg

It will be pretty hard, but compared to curries, Changs exists, while Chadpreet is a unicorn or a mythological creature of some sort, so the real challenge is to post some Chadpreets
93803bf20b8d2c4d88186d288a7d85b3.jpg
5599232625_be0b134aa4_b.jpg
Gurmeet-Chaudhary_zpsupnmjptm.jpg
Imrul%2BKayes%2BWallpaper.jpg

It was extremely difficult finding them

93803bf20b8d2c4d88186d288a7d85b3.jpg
5599232625_be0b134aa4_b.jpg
Gurmeet-Chaudhary_zpsupnmjptm.jpg
Imrul%2BKayes%2BWallpaper.jpg

It was extremely difficult finding them
these guys would have a hard time in the west, they may be chadpreet in curryland but they would be normie tier in the west, the ones who are chadpreet in the west usually do not look Indian or are mixed

He's still semi-active, just nowhere near as popular as he was in the 90s and 2000s. He also does minor acting gigs here and there.

Sadly, the age pill ravaged his looks.

Man. From Hero to Zero!

Masculinity is cope
Nah man it gives man (and only man, not bulldykes or ftm trannies) morals and bravery while femininity is the opposite of morality for both sexes.

Nah man it gives man (and only man, not bulldykes or ftm trannies) morals and bravery while femininity is the opposite of morality for both sexes.
That makes literally no sense.

I wouldn’t mind fucking a Japanese Chang TBH

what kind of gay asian worshipping thread is this