Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post your photofeeler attractiveness result

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
I don't use "photofeeler".

I just made one, oh dear.

no im a truecel

This is what a female "smart" classmate of mine got:
20211008 214331

Btw. keep in mind that it is a lot about photo quality. Good photos e.g. outside, lighting, color, a smile gain a much higher score than just a selfie. Also 5 is the mean here, so with 5.1 you are actually above average in the population. When we grade someone we take 6 or 7 to be average, so you can add 2 points to your attractiveness score. Girls also get rated higher than guys, the lower end of girls are just the ones with bad photo quality, so guys get judged harder on appearance. Also in my case I get a higher score if I let only girls rate me as opposed to guys and girls.

I'm below average in smart, trustworthy and attractiveness so far. What a surprise....

This is what a female "smart" classmate of mine got:
View attachment 504651

Btw. keep in mind that it is a lot about photo quality. Good photos e.g. outside, lighting, color, a smile gain a much higher score than just a selfie. Also 5 is the mean here, so with 5.1 you are actually above average in the population. When we grade someone we take 6 or 7 to be average, so you can add 2 points to your attractiveness score. Girls also get rated higher than guys, the lower end of girls are just the ones with bad photo quality, so guys get judged harder on appearance. Also in my case I get a higher score if I let only girls rate me as opposed to guys and girls.
She must want to kill herself for attractiveness being that low in comparison, it's literally the only thing that matters for them.

7 when im angle and eyebrow frauding. 5.2 on realistic picture

She must want to kill herself for attractiveness being that low in comparison, it's literally the only thing that matters for them.
I respect her because she actually took time to learn web and programming skills as opposed to many girls who just race to do a phd and are not good in practice. Also I have never seen her with a boyfriend and she seemed sensitive about it so maybe she can't find love. She is a good person though

Also I have never seen her with a boyfriend and she seemed sensitive about it so maybe she can't find love.
Foid to english = She will only settle for the unreal Gigachad she can't find for herself, have seen that way too many times.

Never did that, my 1.7 midface ratio says all there is to say about my subhumanity.

Foid to english = She will only settle for the unreal Gigachad she can't find for herself, have seen that way too many times.
She got shy sometimes when I interacted with her, but when I asked her out she brushed me off in a very cold way

She got shy sometimes when I interacted with her, but when I asked her out she brushed me off in a very cold way
Why I hate women in 1 sentence.

Smart 4.5
BELOW AVERAGE
Trustworthy 3.9
BELOW AVERAGE
Attractive 4.8
BELOW AVERAGE

I'll see how things are in the morning.

Too lazy to use this shit ngl

Those sites are a bunch of crap. I’ve had a photo up on one for 6 months I’ve gotten 15 votes in that time.

u need to add karma by voting other women

U need to add karma by voting more women and as u get voted karma runs out so u nee to vote again

still a KHHV:feelsrope:
I used rate me. Just looked at photo feeler, vote or pay. Not enough time or patience for that ass hattery.
Won’t make no difference other than confirm what I already know to be true.

I got 0.3 for attractive the last time I did it

I’m bald so invisible by default

[UWSL]The business ones been depressing so far.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Well this experiment sucked.
Was expecting the dating result but I guess looks do affect perception for everything which contributed to the low business score.
Complaints about hairstyle and lack of smile. Least I got hair would of been hit harder had I smiled.

Dating 35 votes
Smart 2.9, trustworthy 2.8, attractiveness 2.5

Business 80 votes
Competent 3.1, likable 2.8, influential 2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back