Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [POTENT Ropefuel, DNR if you're depressed] Women never lose contact with the Chads they meet

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
When Chad pump and dumps a foid, he refuses to commit to a monogamous LTR with her.

Most normies grasp this.

But what these normies don't grasp is that it doesn't end there.

She remains in that Chad's harem, which is always growing, AND NEVER STOPS GROWING.

She will go back to him and every other chad she meets over the years, over and over, for regular reamings

Women in their 20s (including those who appear to be "single") are a part of a dozen or so harems of 8+ Chads.

For roasties, it could easily be 30 or more harems.

As crazy as it sounds, this is normal life in 2020 for foids. It wasn't normal before smartphones, Tinder, social media, etc.

But the combination of these factors has made it possible to stay in touch with Chad and be on call for him 24/7.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

True.
They may marry the betabuxx but every couple of weeks when she needs a good fuck she will text some of the 10+ chads she keeps a "friendship"

But the combination of these factors has made it possible to stay in touch with Chad and be on call for him 24/7, when this previously wasn't the case.
Yep, definitely the main factor here is technology.

I'd never prefer to share a Stacy with dozens of other guys than having a Becky just for me. Foids are disgusting and odious.

When Chad pump and dumps a foid, he refuses to commit to a monogamous LTR with her.

Most normies grasp this.

But what these normies don't grasp is that it doesn't end there.

She remains in that Chad's harem, which is always growing, AND NEVER STOPS GROWING.

She will go back to him and every other chad she meets over the years, over and over, for regular reamings

Women in their 20s (including those who appear to be "single") are a part of a dozen or so harems of 8+ Chads.

For roasties, it could easily be 30 or more harems.

As crazy as it sounds, this is normal life in 2020 for foids. It wasn't normal before smartphones, Tinder, social media, etc.

But the combination of these factors has made it possible to stay in touch with Chad and be on call for him 24/7.
Also foids with mental illness are perfectly sane and feminine acting around chad almost 100% of the time with none of the arguments, shit tests and complaining that they give normies.

Also foids with mental illness are perfectly sane and feminine acting around chad almost 100% of the time with none of the arguments, shit tests and complaining that they give normies.

Yes. Another common misconception that normies have.

Since they have never had a woman sexually attracted to them, they believe women are "just acting like women always do" when they behave like moody cunts.

Women don't act like that around Chad. EVER. They're servants to him. Always in a happy mood, opening doors for him, making sure he's comfortable, presenting him with gifts, etc.

They treat him like a god.

I'd never prefer to share a Stacy with dozens of other guys than having a Becky just for me. Foids are disgusting and odious.

Yeah it's impossible to respect women when you realize their dual mating strategy

It's disgusting

@micropenis29 is the new @Colvin76 :lul: :lul:

He is being extreme just like Colvin use to be Jfl

(not to say that I disagree with everything he says, but it’s still funny)

they shouldn't have made internet public tbh

One of the ways foids gaslight ugly men is by describing our ideas of their true dating lives as "extreme".

Foids know normcucks will latch on to this description and join their side because anything "extreme" is horrifying to a normie; extreme = social ostracization

But this is indeed how foids operate. It's not extreme. Society is lagging way behind in realizing the ramifications of its technology on the sexual marketplace.

In 10 years, everything I've said in this post will be common sense to the average man.

One of the ways foids gaslight ugly men is by describing our ideas of their true dating lives as "extreme".

Foids know normcucks will latch on to this description and join their side because anything "extreme" is horrifying to a normie; extreme = social ostracization

But this is indeed how foids operate. It's not extreme. Society is lagging way behind in realizing the ramifications of its technology on the sexual marketplace.

In 10 years, everything I've said in this post will be common sense to the average man.
Oh yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I 100% agree with this particular post, but I have indeed seen some extreme things you have said such as all sub8 men are incel Jfl.

Yeah it's impossible to respect women when you realize their dual mating strategy

It's disgusting
exactly, it should be exposed in pubic to the masses

Yes. Another common misconception that normies have.

Since they have never had a woman sexually attracted to them, they believe women are "just acting like women always do" when they behave like moody cunts.

Women don't act like that around Chad. EVER. They're servants to him. Always in a happy mood, opening doors for him, making sure he's comfortable, presenting him with gifts, etc.

They treat him like a god.
@Mainländer hasn't fully digested this blackpill.
He thinks BPD foids are unpleasant even toward chads.

Around chad foids don't have mental illness or act bitchy. The "boss bitch" attitude doesn't exist around chad unless a foid is trying to get a chad pissed off and dominating her.

Look at how every foid in curryland appears to be mentally ill and unhappy when forced to be with curry males but are suddenly fine when they are with anyone but curry males
@Legendarywristcel

Foids displaying mental illness and having fights and acting bitchy and moody toward a man in a relationship with them = that man isn't chad in their eyes.

@Mainländer hasn't fully digested this blackpill.
He thinks BPD foids are unpleasant even toward chads.

Around chad foids don't have mental illness or act bitchy. The "boss bitch" attitude doesn't exist around chad unless a foid is trying to get a chad pissed off and dominating her.

Look at how every foid in curryland appears to be mentally ill and unhappy when forced to be with curry males but are suddenly fine when they are with anyone but curry males
@Legendarywristcel

Foids displaying mental illness and having fights and acting bitchy and moody toward a man in a relationship with them = that man isn't chad in their eyes.
BPD is a serious condition. I think BPD foids don't usually target Chads because they know Chad won't give them much attention. It will be pumped, dumped and over (with some possible repeats here and there). Not saying that it cannot happen, but they seem to usually target less attractive men. But they're cheaters, so maybe they're always in a relationship with someone for attention but also fucking Chad on the side, idk tbh.

BPD is a serious condition. I think BPD foids don't usually target Chads because they know Chad won't give them much attention. It will be pumped, dumped and over (with some possible repeats here and there). Not saying that it cannot happen, but they seem to usually target less attractive men. But they're cheaters, so maybe they're always in a relationship with someone for attention but also fucking Chad on the side, idk tbh.
On the contrary they probably love being pumped and dumped by chads because that gives them plenty of frustration to take out on lower tier looking guys that they ensnare tbh

On the contrary they probably love being pumped and dumped by chads because that gives them plenty of frustration to take out on lower tier looking guys that they ensnare tbh
Kek. Could be true. After everything I saw from foids in this life, I don't doubt anything anymore from them. If I heard that a foid burned some guy alive in his sleep because he said "female" once online or some bullshit like that, I fully believe it. Foids are monsters.

Kek. Could be true. After everything I saw from foids in this life, I don't doubt anything anymore from them. If I heard that a foid burned some guy alive in his sleep because he said "female" once online or some bullshit like that, I fully believe it. Foids are monsters.
that's how they are

This Retard thinks that 5-7/10 men dont get treated well by holes.

Agreed tbh. 7 is damn near chad, 5 is damn near incel.
Oh yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I 100% agree with this particular post, but I have indeed seen some extreme things you have said such as all sub8 men are incel Jfl.
He exaggerates but he spreads the truth

I have used the metaphor of a human centipede to explain the sexual dynamics at play:

Imagine a narcissistic Chad shitting into the mouth of a BPD foid, who then shits into the mouth of an incel.

This is how it usually goes. The BPD foid is neurotic and so does not exactly enjoy being abused by Chads, but is not exactly averse to it either. What's certain is that she becomes sadistic as a consequence of her experiences with Chad, and seeks to become the abuser rather than the abused, which is what a relationship with a lower SMV male enables her to do.

Last edited:
I have used the metaphor of a human centipede to explain the sexual dynamics at play:

Imagine a narcissistic Chad shitting into the mouth of a BPD foid, who then shits into the mouth of an incel.

This is how it usually goes. The BPD foid is neurotic and does not exactly enjoy being abused by Chads, but is not exactly averse to it either. In any case, she becomes sadistic as a consequence of her experiences with Chad, and seeks to become the abuser rather than the abused, which is the role a lower SMV male fulfills.
Because women are the true cowards that normies accuse weak unattractive males of being.
Women take out their frustration from being sidelined by chad on males they find unattractive. That's the behavior of a bully picking on someone weaker than them.

Because women are the true cowards that normies accuse weak unattractive males of being.
Women take out their frustration from being sidelined by chad on males they find unattractive. That's the behavior of a bully picking on someone weaker than them.
It is typical in the animal kingdom for abuse and bullying to trickle down. You take out your frustration against the oppressors above you on those below you.

True.
They may marry the betabuxx but every couple of weeks when she needs a good fuck she will text some of the 10+ chads she keeps a "friendship"
Yup. This is an obvious thumb of rule. If a woman is consistently on her masculine frame around you, she sees you as beta,doesn't truly desire you and is likely to cheat on you. At the rate this Tinder dating market is going where women get matched with 5 million men a week I highly doubt you even have to worry about these things tho as you may never even get a chance to even have a girlfriend in the first place (Sprinkling some Suifuel whip cream and frosting on top of the cake) :feelsrope: :f:

Foids are NEVER on their masculine frame around Chad, they're always on their feminine frame (submissive and bubbly), just like you'd act around a Stacy with a croptop and tight mini-skirt if she were to start talking to you..

It is typical in the animal kingdom for abuse and bullying to trickle down. You take out your frustration against the oppressors above you on those below you.
The same people that justify bullying in social darwinist terms are often quick to lecture incels about how they are immoral.
So I won't accept arguments that it's normal in the animal kingdom. It's just an easy dismissal of any concerns low status males have to try and justify the way things are using biological arguments and appeal to nature.
It's like saying current society is survival of the fittest when people with severe diseases are allowed to live whereas they would perish in a true survival of the fittest situation.