Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Practicing my rape stare in the mirror

Yournotcolder

Yournotcolder

Mogged
★★★
I’ve been recently practicing my rape stare. I've been getting good at it. I'm even starting to scare myself. I'm practicing my rape stare to scare people off from talking to me.

Average GrAY on .is

Only works if you're not a manlet. If you're a manlet, toilets will think you look like an angry child

Only works if you're not a manlet. If you're a manlet, toilets will think you look like an angry child

I’ve been recently practicing my rape stare. I've been getting good at it. I'm even starting to scare myself. I'm practicing my rape stare to scare people off from talking to me.
Why don't you become naked in nights, and started to catch and raped a toliet?

Beanercel approves

If you even make eye contact with foids that’s a rape stare you chucklefuck. That’s what they will think for you existing and having eyes.

Careful, stare is rape these days.

Perfect your skills and keep up the good work.