Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pretendgfmaxxing

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
invite stacy roommate to gym, and pretend she's my gf by doing all my exercises with her and she can spot me on bench

I want a girlfriend.

I used to do this, until I swallowed the blackpill.

I pretend without a Stacy

How much u bench?

Just don't actually develop feelings for her and it's a good idea. You'll also benefit from the Stacy's positive halo and be seen as a normal member of society by normies

I do this with out the actual person, just imaginary friend but it’s a gf

Holy shit that is impressive, especially if you are under 18.
How long have u been working out.
Almost 2 years, I turned 18 this summer. I’m on steroids though

Holy shit that is impressive, especially if you are under 18.
How long have u been working out.
Your going to college really young, did you skip grades?

Your going to college really young, did you skip grades?
Nah I didnt skip. I also turned 18 this summer, but in Canada, most people start college during the year they turn 18. We do 4 years of high school starting at the age 14, and then go college

Almost 2 years, I turned 18 this summer. I’m on steroids though
Yea ik you on roids but it still requires a good amount of dedication. I have been working out for more than a year now but the results are coming in slower than I would like.
If you don't mind sharing, how did you get your hands on steroids?

Yea ik you on roids but it still requires a good amount of dedication. I have been working out for more than a year now but the results are coming in slower than I would like.
Which country are you? Every place have ways you can get your stuff. If we’re in the same country I can give you pointers

Nah I didnt skip. I also turned 18 this summer, but in Canada, most people start college during the year they turn 18. We do 4 years of high school starting at the age 14, and then go college
Yeah I was suppose to go college this year, due to being held back it’s not the case

Ok I see your in Canada, do you have discord let’s talk more about it there. Cyan#5184

Put that Stacy to sleep and fk her