Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Price of cigarettes ever-increasing

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Pack of kool 100s cost me damn near $8 today , mang :feelsugh: :fuk:

I don't smoke; I suppose it could be a worthwhile cope, but the lethality of it and the fact that your death will be one of everlasting agony and pain wards me off of such... :feelsugh:

I guess it doesn't matter too much, for the average sub 5 male; chainsmoking Chad still gets any foid he wants, due to the usual halo effect and magical breakage of the personality detector, no matter what pungent smell may lurk around. :feelsclown:

Brutal that you have to cope with such, though... :society:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

I don't smoke; I suppose it could be a worthwhile cope, but the lethality of it and the fact that your death will be one of everlasting agony and pain wards me off of such... :feelsugh:

I guess it doesn't matter too much, for the average sub 5 male; chainsmoking Chad still gets any foid he wants, due to the usual halo effect and magical breakage of the personality detector, no matter what pungent smell may lurk around. :feelsclown:

Cogs are a great cope for inkwells because no inkwell wants to prolong his suffering, mang:feelsthink:

Cogs are a great cope for inkwells because no inkwell wants to prolong his suffering, mang:feelsthink:

cigz are grozz af, the smell iz all ugh and it just doeznt go away

weed smellz fruity and nice and even tho the smell is potent it doesnt stick to clothes or hair like tobacco

also, tobacco doesnt get you high af

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

They want to tax our copes until we rope

Not at the gas station i went to today, but at another place, they used to be $6.81 after tax, but even they’ve now increased it to $7.35:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Brutal

cigz are grozz af, the smell iz all ugh and it just doeznt go away

weed smellz fruity and nice and even tho the smell is potent it doesnt stick to clothes or hair like tobacco

also, tobacco doesnt get you high af

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:
I do that as well, Chico, just idk how to play guitar, mang

Blackpill club registration doesn’t work:feelsree::feelsree:

Atleast we have something in common we both are smokers

Trucel trait: you don't smoke.
Smoking is a fakecel normie trait.