Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prime white blonde JB leaves white boyfriend for BBC

Typical Low IQ Airhead.

I hope he ends doing the nigger thang and beheads her.

At least she’s not racist

Inb4 the toll

Yes.

Result

Rs105

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global145994T=0.518850C=0.481150
European Sub124596T=0.529455C=0.470545
African Sub7102T=0.4924C=0.5076
African Others Sub242T=0.446C=0.554
African American Sub6860T=0.4940C=0.5060
Asian Sub664T=0.250C=0.750
East Asian Sub532T=0.258C=0.742

Now...I'll constrain this to the Lounge/Sewers.

This is rare to see in California. Maybe in small cities in working class white areas. Maybe. And when I do see them, I genuinely get the feeling that the few white foids you see with black dudes are only doing it to spite white society. Especially WMAF couples which a lot of white foids are aware of and resentful towards.

I'm sure all throughout the midwest and the south, you see these BMWF interracial pairings.

Tyrone will either beat Her to death or She will end up divorce raping Him.

Quite shocking given how woke they are.
True, but I guarantee you, its rare. White foids still overwhelmingly prefer white males. Or they choose to remain single. They will date an old white man before they give a Hispanic man, a Black man, Asian man, or Indian man a chance.

You'd think that in Oakland, CA, where a lot of whites and blacks reside, that you would see these BMWF couples everywhere but thats not how it works. Precisely like how it is in San Francisco, the city is about 35% white, 40% Asian and you only see a few AMWF couples a year if you're lucky.

Foid's have far too many options now thanks to social media. She left Her old boyfriend just because She got a message on snapchat. utterly ridicules. Ban foid's from social media.

I wish I was him :feelsrope:

Unninstal this tiktok bullshit crap

True, but I guarantee you, its rare. White foids still overwhelmingly prefer white males. Or they choose to remain single. They will date an old white man before they give a Hispanic man, a Black man, Asian man, or Indian man a chance.
I remember seeing ads with BMWF couples, most notably the one on twitch a couple of weeks ago (imagine a black man and a white woman representing competitive gamers lol). I guess actions really speak louder.
Precisely like how it is in San Francisco, the city is about 35% white, 40% Asian and you only see a few AMWF couples a year if you're lucky.
:feelsrope:San Francisco must be heaven for noodlewhores. So many white cocks to suck.

This is rare to see in California. Maybe in small cities in working class white areas. Maybe. And when I do see them, I genuinely get the feeling that the few white foids you see with black dudes are only doing it to spite white society. Especially WMAF couples which a lot of white foids are aware of and resentful towards.

I'm sure all throughout the midwest and the south, you see these BMWF interracial pairings.
probably has father issues :feelskek:

Another one but with a proper Tyrone to go with the Stacy. Those cringe social media couples having fun while we rot intensifies my disgust for soyciety :feelsclown:

Tyrone can get good looking white girl nothing new just be good looking in foids eyes that's all only beauty matters you can bet every fkn race (beside paki and indian if you not chang too lmao just rope you fkn subhuman its never began for you ITS OVER:feelsaww:( ingames)

These white prime foids love black men due to propaganda on western countries, they all have a interracial fetish for black men, because propaganda preaches that black men are more virile and superior than white men, of course she decided to get rid of the white boyfriend to taste the black guy, she is the stereotypical white foid that seeks with lust the black men, thinking he is better than white, which is racism against white straight men. The worse are the cucks that support it, the cuckold typical from reddit, self-hating kneelers; click the link if you cant saw the thread, for anyone that does not see.

Life's not fair

Tbh though we need more of this. For ethnic men to succeed with getting white girls, interracial relationships must be normalized

tale as old as time

didn't watch BBCpills me :whatfeels::feelsmage:

I don't care about white chad losing his white gf. I just care that I don't have a white gf.