Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Probably one of the best summaries of the shit you are supposed to do as a non Chad in this day and age

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★

View: https://streamable.com/nbsx5x

It's not enough to have spent years or even decades being socially ostracised like a leper for your lack of physical impressiveness to the most braindead beings the Earth has ever seen, you are now also expected to also advertise your worthless self to them all over the internet. After all somebody needs to make Chad look better. Foids need to be able to swipe left or point out how unimpressive you are on Instagram to make themselves feel like queens silly incel. You just have to :-

- Accept it, deal with it and be confident
- Have extremely impressive profiles on very social media platform there is
- Have a just as impressive profile to match on Tinder, Bumble etc etc

And you still won't get a single like or swipe unless you are Chad or some hippo needs a betabux in her 40s.

Here's my question - If you don't stand out in real life how the fuck are you gonna stand out in a crowd of 100s of thousands?

crew2

You...fucking simping faggot. Explain. Why are you still here?
I have no idea what you are talking about, faggot. Sounds like projection to me you little cuck. Too bad you're so irrelevant that I'm not even gonna take the time to expose you for being a fucking SIMP

I have no idea what you are talking about, faggot. Sounds like projection to me you little cuck. Too bad you're so irrelevant that I'm not even gonna take the time to expose you for being a fucking SIMP
Ye sure. I believe you pussy. Go and postmax some more to maintain your cover you little 2020 shithouse. Quote a few more avatars :feelskek:

Ye sure. I believe you pussy. Go and postmax some more to maintain your cover you little 2020 shithouse
Is the reason you don't make any posts because you're too busy hopping onto Discord to simp for @Numb? Is that why?

Imagine claiming im a fakecel when you never spend any time here lmfao, you spend all your time simping like a little cuckold, faggot

Is the reason you don't make any posts because you're too busy hopping onto Discord to simp for @Numb? Is that why?

Imagine claiming im a fakecel when you never spend any time here lmfao, you spend all your time simping like a little cuckold, faggot
Now try saying it and sounding convincing :feelskek:

And I never said "fakecel" I said "simp" so that shit sounds like projection to me. Got a confession to make princess?

you will subscribe on social media
you will like ze woman post

Now try saying it and sounding convincing :feelskek:
"haha youre so unconvincing..."
*hops on discord to try to message fat girls*

Literally shut the fuck up you projecting little rat, you're so fucking scared you can't even attempt a rebuttal.
Faggots like you should neck themselves. You might be a whitecel but you don't have the balls to go through JBW. You need to kill yourself buddy

"haha youre so unconvincing..."
*hops on discord to try to message fat girls*

Literally shut the fuck up you projecting little rat, you're so fucking scared you can't even attempt a rebuttal.
Faggots like you should neck themselves. You might be a whitecel but you don't have the balls to go through JBW. You need to kill yourself buddy
How long was the simping ban? :feelskek:

So you got away with it this time??? FFS :feelsree:
You have literally no evidence against me, you are just madly projecting so hard right now because you're offended I aviposted your dogshit thread, literally kys at once you fucking cuckold

You have literally no evidence against me, you are just madly projecting so hard right now because you're offended I aviposted your dogshit thread, literally kys at once you fucking cuckold
No I thought that was appreciation for my great Trump avi. Isn't that what that means? I was just offended by your simping record is all

No I thought that was appreciation for my great Trump avi. Isn't that what that means? I was just offended by your simping record is all
I have never simped once. I don't even know who the fuck you are, but you pissed me off so now I'm gonna find all your little whitecel friends out, im gonna doxx you, im gonna call your job and tell him that youre a fucking nigger and im gonna tell your boss to fire you and then you will upload a livestream of you killing yourself for my amusement you little fucking cuckold fuck you and your fucking family

I have never simped once. I don't even know who the fuck you are, but you pissed me off so now I'm gonna find all your little whitecel friends out, im gonna doxx you, im gonna call your job and tell him that youre a fucking nigger and im gonna tell your boss to fire you and then you will upload a livestream of you killing yourself for my amusement you little fucking cuckold fuck you and your fucking family
Nice meltdown :feelsseriously:

Nice meltdown :feelsseriously:
youre a fucking faggot bro, you have no arguments, and you are literally scared shitless of me, you deserve to fucking kill yourself

youre a fucking faggot bro, you have no arguments, and you are literally scared shitless of me, you deserve to fucking kill yourself
Sounds like a reddit post - "kill yourself incel" :feelskek:

Sounds like a reddit post - "kill yourself incel" :feelskek:
Youre accusing me of some random bullshit like an IT-tier faggot and are mad that I attacked you back, you are a faggot who should kill himself

Youre accusing me of some random bullshit like an IT-tier faggot and are mad that I attacked you back, you are a faggot who should kill himself
I don't know, it sounds like you are as scared of me as Hillary is of Trump here :feelskek: :-

1964.jpg

I'm just fucking with you son. Don't take it personal. Just breaking you into the forum is all. Popping your cherry ;)
fuck are you talking about you rat, youre literally irrelevant to everyone on this forum, no one knows who the fuck you are

breaking me in? youre a fucking pussy who is backing down from this fight because youre scared shitless of me

keep winking, trying to save face, just know that you are a massive faggot for thinking you have any clout whatsoever you fucking cumskin retard

fuck are you talking about you rat, youre literally irrelevant to everyone on this forum, no one knows who the fuck you are

breaking me in? youre a fucking pussy who is backing down from this fight because youre scared shitless of me

keep winking, trying to save face, just know that you are a massive faggot for thinking you have any clout whatsoever you fucking cumskin retard
A fight? You mean letters on a screen? :feelskek:

Sounds like you are still upset there son. Post a tweet to cheer yourself up.

A fight? You mean letters on a screen? :feelskek:

Sounds like you are still upset there son. Post a tweet to cheer yourself up.
I do not have a fucking twitter retard

you will subscribe on social media
you will like ze woman post
Incels to ze left
Chads to ze right
I do not have a fucking twitter retard
Start one up, no laws against it. I mean you only started here a few months ago. There are all kinds of Newcels on twitter I've heard. Spread the word and send them here

Last edited:
Start one up, no laws against it. I mean you only started here a few months ago. There are all kinds of Newcels on twitter I've heard. Spread the word and send them here
shut up retard
youre a fucking troll fuck you

I don't know. That doesn't really work as a first tweet. Might get you banned on there too.
I was never banned here you stupid monkey fucking fucker
I have warnings for spamming but THATS IT, you stupid faggot

See that might work because that'd be true on Twitter. Might have to say "monkey f*cking f*cker" to be safe though.

See that might work because that'd be true on Twitter. Might have to say "monkey f*cking f*cker" to be safe though.
I have no idea what you're talking about anymore and I'm done with this conversation

View: https://streamable.com/nbsx5x

It's not enough to have spent years or even decades being socially ostracised like a leper for your lack of physical impressiveness to the most braindead beings the Earth has ever seen, you are now also expected to also advertise your worthless self to them all over the internet. After all somebody needs to make Chad look better. Foids need to be able to swipe left or point out how unimpressive you are on Instagram to make themselves feel like queens silly incel. You just have to :-

- Accept it, deal with it and be confident
- Have extremely impressive profiles on very social media platform there is
- Have a just as impressive profile to match on Tinder, Bumble etc etc

And you still won't get a single like or swipe unless you are Chad or some hippo needs a betabux in her 40s.

Here's my question - If you don't stand out in real life how the fuck are you gonna stand out in a crowd of 100s of thousands?

Does this man have a channel ?

Does this man have a channel ?
Ye. Here you go man:-

He's one of my favourites. Really knows how to bash foids and backs it up with logic in a really funny way as well as giving great advice and viewpoints. His name is Hammerhand and he is a MGTOW monk i.e. doesn't have sex with foids at all and barely associates with them. He's been through a divorce and custody battle for his kids and had a lot of bad experiences with women.

He's one of my favourites. Really knows how to bash foids and backs it up with logic in a really funny way as well as giving great advice and viewpoints. His name is Hammerhand and he is a MGTOW monk i.e. doesn't have sex with foids at all and barely associates with them. He's been through a divorce and custody battle for his kids and had a lot of bad experiences with women.

Thanks for sharing

Helm hammerhand lol badass ,in shadow of war he killed his own whore daughter and the guy she ran to like a based boss

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back