Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proclaimer for you youngcels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Girls your age don’t want boys their age they want college guys that’s what high school girls want somebody older than them women are hardwired to like older men over men their own age that’s why freshmen girls dare high school seniors and high school seniors date college sophomores and college juniors because they’re more established than the guys her own age which makes it harder for you to ascend so good luck for you youngcels

my oneitis is almost 2 years younger than me and i didnt get her

Having a car steady job and a house/apartment or at least two of those 3 things
I have a house, and I dont need a job because Im rich already I can get a car and my oneitis still didnt want me. It's because of my subhuman looks

stop saying more established they're just taller and have more time for gymmaxxing.

I have a house, and I dont need a job because Im rich already I can get a car and my oneitis still didnt want me. It's because of my subhuman looks
I mean your own house that you pay all the bills for