Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Programmers should be killed. SERIOUSLY I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I don't hate them but I hate the fact that this is a legitimate job and area of study FUCK ALL OF THEM THEY RUIN MY LIFE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Programmers suck I'm feeling horrible.

Advice on learning languages?

Over for @Transcended Trucel.

:feelsaww:

programmers are fellow nearcels

Honestly technologically illiterates should be fucking banned from owning a computer. If you can't even do the most basic things such as using Linux/GNU and programming then go back to using reddit/facebook you filthy normies.

Honestly technologically illiterates should be fucking banned from owning a computer. If you can't even do the most basic things such as using Linux/GNU and programming then go back to using reddit/facebook you filthy normies.
how is it basic it makes me want to kill myself

ok dude I will learn it

My goodness you can't even cope for a second this is so hard
If you need help learning I can help you tbhngl, specially C++/Python languages. But I doubt you'll actally need it, there are countless youtube tutorials you can watch and learn it in a few days of studying.

If you need help learning I can help you tbhngl, specially C++/Python languages. But I doubt you'll actally need it, there are countless youtube tutorials you can study and learn it in a few days of studying.
My crap teacher is bullying me and he says "OK?' in rhetoric so I can't even cope, I have to say yes.

Over for @Transcended Trucel.

:feelsaww:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Mogs me, I use Mac and windows. Mostly Mac for dev work. I used to use Linux at one point for practice, cyber security stuff but In end too much debugging/setup for me.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Mogs me, I use Mac and windows. Mostly Mac for dev work. I used to use Linux at one point for practice, cyber security stuff but In end too much debugging/setup for me.
MAC is Unix based so I guess it's close enough. I'd really get into Ubuntu if you've never worked with linux before and need to get a good grasp of the basics. After that switch into Kali/Mint/Red Hat and you're set.