Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Project Veritas Expose (((Pfizer))) For Wanting To Mutate Covid

Jewnited States moment, jfl this ethnic faggot spilled everything for white cock JBW :feelskek:

Sure, that works. His house will smell like piss and he won't know why. :feelskek:
I've got another idea. What if I break into his house and steal his (((menorah))) and his (((jewelry)))?

I've got another idea. What if I break into his house and steal his (((menorah))) and his (((jewelry)))?
I don't condone or promote crime (in real life).

I don't condone or promote crime (in real life).
Would it even be a crime since it's just destroying the (((evil))) of this world (in toilet annihilator 2)?

4vjt3jc7bnea1.jpeg

Jewnited States moment, jfl this ethnic faggot spilled everything for white cock JBW :feelskek:
I never took the kikecine so I will run over the Pfizer CEO

Pf*zer comes off as comically evil. It’s so hard to believe even though PV provided all that evidence. I’m just in shock.

:society: A gay nigger on Grindr is the director of Pfizer... :feelsclown:

109 shots of Pfizer

No cap, I saw the black Pfizer employee on a train from Boston last week. At first I thought he looked familiar, then my eyes widened. I wanted to ask him about the sting, but I thought he’d sperg out

No cap, I saw the black Pfizer employee on a train from Boston last week. At first I thought he looked familiar, then my eyes widened. I wanted to ask him about the sting, but I thought he’d sperg out
You and @LesscoBlob are in the same city? Meetup when?

"date with a guy" was kind of obvious he was a nigger faggot from the beginning but unsurprisingly turned out to be undeniably true.