Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof females want incels to literally die out

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-

Fucking disgusting, this shit makes me want to beat them

Do these whores even know child inherits 50% of DNA from his mother, so as long as unfit women are producing, low SMV men will be born.

Absolutely disgusting

They say they want us dead but if we all died society would run out of wageslaves.

Fucking cunts

They say they want us dead but if we all died society would run out of wageslaves.

Fucking cunts
Not to mention the men who literally fought wars and died (and continue to die) for their freedom

Female entitlement knows no bounds

I hope these cunts keep pushing this type of shit it will just make more men go on killing sprees which will help thin the foidpool.

So genetically inferior women are excused from the same eugenics system because of vagina lol idk why rape was made illegal tbh

gen•o•cide jĕn′ə-sīd″
  • n.
    The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.
  • n.
    The systematic killing of a racial or cultural group.
  • n.
    The systematic killing of substantial numbers of people on the basis of ethnicity, religion, political opinion, social status, or other particularity.

what an absolute piece of shit i would pay money to choke this person who wrote that.
No asshole, this ''misogyny thing'' started because females are horrible judgemental 'people' who only value men on what they can provide and what the luck of their face happened to look like.

LOW VALUE FEMALES make up the bulk of the population, dumb, talentless boring lazy cunts who spit out kids and claim welfare for it. creating single mother children that are likely incel or criminal. i woul;d personally punch any cunt who spoke about so called low value men bases on their physical characteristics. who the fuck are they to state that?! us '' low '' guys built this fucking society ! that ''ugly'' guy helped build thier houses make their chairs their stinking fishy smelly orifices sit on, maintained their way of life and for what.. to get judged by some cunt feminist..

they do NOTHING bloody nothing and are guaranteed reproduction all because some men have zero standards. they get everything for free than complain that some lower looking guys get to breed..
heres a word for most bitches, take off your fakeup, take your fake face paint off and lets see whose really ugly, because incel or not im still better looking than you cunt bitches underneath your war paint

''hold back the species?!!?!!?!!?! fuclking nerve of it.... there will always be ugly people because good looking people will still continue to make ugly kids and why is this cuntstain not including FEMALES? almost EVERY female gets to breed unless they have a health issue that prevents it. do they not think to count themselves?! also they need to remember that they are NO BETTER looking than average guys. im sick of them wearing that paint so much that they forget how ugly they naturally look. Fuck this person i hope a ''low value '' male ruins their life and kills their dog. fucking dogpill man...

Memri16

It all stems from us humans building our entire civilization around a system designed to let LVM reproduce.

This makes my blood boil. Patriarchy protects women and children at the cost of men. Which is why we are alive right now. Silly cunt.
Incels have always existed. That doesnt sound like a system designed to let LVM reproduce.

She wants to be a concubine in chads harem. Which is exactly what patriarchy lets you do. Fucking brainlet.

"Oh but I cant have my own career." I dont see you complaining about lvm males getting drafted against their will, and being forced to die, for you. (I live in a country where draft is in action, and there are constant deaths in the face of terrorism.)

Do these whores even know child inherits 50% of DNA from his mother, so as long as unfit women are producing, low SMV men will be born.
If LVW didn't reproduce, the number of incels would drastically decrease, but of course, eugenics only applies to LVM, while LVW get to pass their shitty genes JFL

laila123456789 (poster)

BTW, I AM OF JEWISH DESCENT

It makes sense now... well i have known for a while females hate us but the jew... they have been corrupting society for ages.... so damn typical

Reddit wont ever shut down that hate account either (FDS).

Its ok for foids to hate ugly men and ethnics. But its not ok for us to call them out on their bullshit and misandry on our subreddits.

I left reddit for good and came to .co. Best decision I ever made so far.

Untitled 1

This is how they think? Makes me sad ngl. They are everything they accuse men of.

Also;
Untitled

Roasted a strawman. Good job!
Here is some candy.

Last edited:
Shit like this and that sub-reddit as a whole are why they deserved to be abused.

That's too high IQ for the idiots on FDS to understand

But, uh... If ugly foids reproduce, even with Chad, they will still create incels. What are they gonna do-kill their own sons at birth?
Also, ugly males are the ones having intelligence, personality, skills and etc to compensate and build a society. Ugly women have literally no reason to breed except for having a hole.

Patriarchy is the natural order. Matriarchy leads to cuckholdry and low birth rates as seen in Europe. If a society is matriarchal it will be taken over be a patriarchal one. Also if Incels die out who tf will wagecuck to support the matriarchy? Jfl

This makes my blood boil. Patriarchy protects women and children at the cost of men. Which is why we are alive right now. Silly cunt.
Incels have always existed. That doesnt sound like a system designed to let LVM reproduce.

She wants to be a concubine in chads harem. Which is exactly what patriarchy lets you do. Fucking brainlet.

"Oh but I cant have my own career." I dont see you complaining about lvm males getting drafted against their will, and being forced to die, for you. (I live in a country where draft is in action, and there are constant deaths in the face of terrorism.)
This is true. Patriarchy enabled many of the alphas to disproportionately reproduce, often via harems and conquest. It was during this time that "reproduction ratios" became more lopsided, due in part to warfare and the increasing stratification of society in all sectors. Our current brand of foidpowerment and foid "equality" is the outlier, a blip, a privilege, and a very recent one at that with its deleterious effects already being felt.

I'm saying that WOMEN should be able to freely choose who they have children with, and they should be free from patriarchal society influencing her decision.

Fine.

But then, you or the father pays for it all. No welfare for single mothers. No subsidized parental leave. No subsidized reproductive medicine. Even public education is up for debate.

You want to tell us to fuck off ? Be prepared to be told the same.

Whats funny is that they always blame men for passing down bad genes but last time I checked both parents contribute 50/50 to a baby so even if "LVM" stop reproducing it wont really change anything. Women are always pointing the finger at ugly guys but in reality chad is the one really fucking them over otherwise they wouldnt be mad

If LVW didn't reproduce, the number of incels would drastically decrease, but of course, eugenics only applies to LVM, while LVW get to pass their shitty genes JFL
No. If all men became millionaires, women would only date billionaires, if all men were 7' tall women would only date 8' and over. You CAN'T reduce the number of incels without either changing the gender ratio to be unbalanced with significantly more women than men, or taking women's rights away. Period.