Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Puberty did very little for me

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm an adult 21 year old man.
Still 5'6. Still 4 inch dick. Still young teen sounding voice. Small balls. Little body hair (honestly i am ok with this one i like my shape and amount of bodyhair). I have facial hair but it's very patchy and whispy. Can't grow in a mustache for shit. My hairline hasn't matured yet (thankful for this ngl). And i also did not grow a strong jaw or chin, or even cheekbones.

I'm basically just a 14 year old who can drink and legally have sex.

My lifestyle hasn't changed much either. I still have no job, play videogames and watch youtube all the time. Have no IRL friends. No girlfriend at all. No car or license. I also have a very obese body from having shit mom who didn't take care of me right.

If you also feel that puberty did nothing to you, let me know.

Brutal voicepill, you NEED a manly voice to be taken seriously. I pretty much got all of my dad's worst features like his big hooked nose, bad eye area, and long midface. But NONE of his masculinity like his tall height, large frame, or deep voice. My early stages of puberty got me to 5'9, I was projected to be 6'2. I'm 18 and STILL 5'9.
I also have a very obese body from having shit mom who didn't take care of me right.
I have the opposite problem, I'm sickly thin.

I'm 5 foot 10, was 5 foot 9ish when I was 15
Hairy
Look older then I am
6.4 inch cock

I didn't grow much after 15 :fuk:

Pubery did nothing for me. I only got super long and that's it. Otherwise im at 32 can easilly pass for 18 tops.

Same, now im even worse.

I haven't changed anything either, I'm just a bigger version of myself at 12 years old

At 20, people at stores still asked for my ID when buying alcohol.

Pubery did nothing for me. I only got super long and that's it. Otherwise im at 32 can easilly pass for 18 tops.
same here at 33

I haven't changed anything either, I'm just a bigger version of myself at 12 years old
same to a degree
i look a lot different from my 12 year old self mainly cause of how i dressed and looked back then.
Back then my mom always forced me to get a buzzcut super short hair (basically from age zero up to around 13 i was always a baldcel kinda) and i had no facial hair, squeaker voice that sounded like a girl at times/a gay autistic kid, and i was also just as fat (but probably nowhere near as bad) also now i have long hair
At 20, people at stores still asked for my ID when buying alcohol.
i'm 21 and scared of alcohol. I'm scared cause my family (specifically my brother) has a bad history with it turning us into violent, depressed and angry people. Also it becomes an addiction (we're part cherokee) and ngl i look and sound young to buy alcohol, despite me being perfect legal age. I had a nightmare that i try to buy it and i either get my card taken away cause they suspect it's a fake, a karen harasses me for underage drinking, or i'm not allowed into a bar/club :feelsmage:

Did you approach college babes

i'm 21 and scared of alcohol. I'm scared cause my family (specifically my brother) has a bad history with it turning us into violent, depressed and angry people.
Both my grandfathers and my father were alcoholics. Never stopped me though. :feelsYall:

Did you approach college babes
I've never approached irl. And i would not even think of doing so to college aged women. Honestly i basically have ZERO market for myself when it comes to women. I can't think of any type of woman who would be interested in me.
Can't go for under 18 cause it's illegal plus they want prettyboy/chad. Can't go for 18-25 age cause they are normie partiers and all want normie chad boyfriends (also cock carousel is this phase). Can't go for 30 and up cause most women that age want kids, a man to marry, a house a car a this a that, a high paying job, 6 inch cock minimum, 6 feet tall minimum.
I couldn't even go for grannies at this point cause they either want young chad or an oldchad their own age.
Both my grandfathers and my father were alcoholics. Never stopped me though. :feelsYall:
I do not want to repeat my families mistakes. Which is why i don't want kids or to do alcohol and drugs. Especially as much as they did. I am ok with the idea of alcohol here and there in small amounts. But not as much as people have done. Honestly what is the point of doing weed or beer if it's not with a girlfriend or friends? :feelsmage:

I've never approached irl. And i would not even think of doing so to college aged women. Honestly i basically have ZERO market for myself when it comes to women. I can't think of any type of woman who would be interested in me.
Can't go for under 18 cause it's illegal plus they want prettyboy/chad. Can't go for 18-25 age cause they are normie partiers and all want normie chad boyfriends (also cock carousel is this phase). Can't go for 30 and up cause most women that age want kids, a man to marry, a house a car a this a that, a high paying job, 6 inch cock minimum, 6 feet tall minimum.
I couldn't even go for grannies at this point cause they either want young chad or an oldchad their own age.

I do not want to repeat my families mistakes. Which is why i don't want kids or to do alcohol and drugs. Especially as much as they did. I am ok with the idea of alcohol here and there in small amounts. But not as much as people have done. Honestly what is the point of doing weed or beer if it's not with a girlfriend or friends? :feelsmage:
Oh. I got you confused with @turbocuckcel_7000

I'm stuck at 5'4 and the only beard I can grow is a soy neck beard. My hairline kinda matured and now I look like this frog from amphibia. Only thing puberty did for me was give me a bigger and meatier bloatframe
RenderedGrimeToadcatcher 1
RenderedGrimeCurrent 2