Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pure bonerfuel

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Sadly I was not born with the correct bone structure to approach them without getting arrested :feelshaha:
AA29D066 38B6 4325 BCF3 BE53E49273D9

one on the right looks like a dude

If I can’t see tits , I can’t get aroused

I get aroused by legs , kek
To each his own

Me I can tell you I’am absolutely obsessed by big boobs :feelskek:
That shit is crazy , i love them so much
I would live in them die in them:feelskek:

I like slim foids :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I like slim foids :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Woo there you disgusting pig! Can’t have an preference about weight! How dare you man?! But foids can discriminate based off of height an uncontrollable thing:feelshaha:

Are you a shitskin? I see more attractive foids while walking outside for 30 seconds in Copenhagen

Woo there you disgusting pig! Can’t have an preference about weight! How dare you man?! But foids can discriminate based off of height an uncontrollable thing:feelshaha:
If you can’t love this queen for her strong personality you’re automatically a misogynist in 2022:feelshaha::feelsLSD::soy:
A2A15429 7E23 4ABC BD68 47EFE46AEA52

Both already look past their prime :feelskek:

Are you a shitskin? I see more attractive foids while walking outside for 30 seconds in Copenhagen
Come to Germany and you’ll see we’re really lacking in attractive foids or attractive people in general

If you can’t love this queen for her strong personality you’re automatically a misogynist in 2022:feelshaha::feelsLSD::soy:
View attachment 624089
Of course have to love a land whale for her personality. Sad thing is she’s probably had so much dick and has some pathetic normie who’s in love with her so she thinks she’s better than most men especially short ones and fat ones:fuk:

Come to Germany and you’ll see we’re really lacking in attractive foids or attractive people in general
Yes in natural attractive foids but most there are hot sluts who show littile to no clothes and tones of fakeup:feelskek:

Last edited:
That one on the right is definitely a tranny

They are not bonerfuel, bonerfuel and suifuel are the teen girls i always see in the country i live with their flip flops (showing their suckable toes and gorgeous feet) and perfect top tier attractiveness, these ones are not that good and the one on the right looks even worse.

They are just ASKING for it wearing these slutty clothes, they dress like whores and need to be raped:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i want to hump that blonde slut thighs and coom on her flat oppai (in a video game):feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: