Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Putincels are coping hard with Kherson

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Now they say that retiring is the smart choice, that this is all part of the plan and that soon (they have been saying "soon" since the start of the war kek) Russia will take out its most modern weapons and tanks to turn the tides :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: When the combats there intensified they gloated and said Ukraine had no chance of retaking Kherson because of it's great strategic importance and that Russia would devote all its resources to defend it. Well friends, that didn't happen. Kherson is under Ukrainian control again even if Putin said that after the fake referendums he would treat those territories as Russian land and wouldn't leave anyone behind, which he just did. But Putin still remains the master stragegist amirite???

Honestly I love seeing those western and Latin American pro-Russian bastards mad, most of them are pathetic niggas who feel special and smart for being contrarian to the mainstream thought, or maybe they think that by suporting Putin he will personally award them a hot Russian wife. I understand supporting Russia in this war if you are Russian, from an ex-Soviet country with good relations with Russia (Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.) or a commie hellhole like Venezuela or North Korea. Anyone else that is pro-Russian is just an attention whore honestly...

true those cucks coping hard

I don't deny that Russia is losing but fuck you for being a globohomo cocksucker. :feelsree::feelsree:

I don't deny that Russia is losing but fuck you for being a globohomo cocksucker. :feelsree::feelsree:
I don't defend globohomo. I just don't support world powers invading countries for resources or for "muh historical reasons" like if we were still in the 19th century. It's Russia who started the war and not Ukraine. I'm really sad for Ukrainiancels who are suffering and it just doesn't make sense to me to support Russia unless you're one of those people I mentioned in the OP.

@WizardofSoda thoughts? It's probably about you. Unless you're Russian or other post-soviet country residential

Those fucking racist Russians and Ukranians can extinct each other for all I care. Moreover, Ukranian women would see me as a piece of doo doo for being ethnic so I see no benefit in bringing these whores over as refugees.

I just don't support world powers invading countries for resources or for "muh historical reasons" like if we were still in the 19th century.
Then you're a low T faggoty cuck who should be on reddit. Invasion is literally the most masculine thing a man can do.

I farted chico

@shii410 where is that one Putin meme where he looks like a monkey :feelswhere:

Then you're a low T faggoty cuck who should be on reddit. Invasion is literally the most masculine thing a man can do.
So you would love it if US, Russia or China invaded your country with a shitty excuse because it's masculine :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice: I hope you're shitposting really kek.

Now they say that retiring is the smart choice, that this is all part of the plan and that soon (they have been saying "soon" since the start of the war kek) Russia will take out its most modern weapons and tanks to turn the tides :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: When the combats there intensified they gloated and said Ukraine had no chance of retaking Kherson because of it's great strategic importance and that Russia would devote all its resources to defend it. Well friends, that didn't happen. Kherson is under Ukrainian control again even if Putin said that after the fake referendums he would treat those territories as Russian land and wouldn't leave anyone behind, which he just did. But Putin still remains the master stragegist amirite???

Honestly I love seeing those western and Latin American pro-Russian bastards mad, most of them are pathetic niggas who feel special and smart for being contrarian to the mainstream thought, or maybe they think that by suporting Putin he will personally award them a hot Russian wife. I understand supporting Russia in this war if you are Russian, from an ex-Soviet country with good relations with Russia (Belarus, Kazakhstan, etc.) or a commie hellhole like Venezuela or North Korea. Anyone else that is pro-Russian is just an attention whore honestly...
true those cucks coping hard
They’ve been coping hard since the start of the war when they said the Ukrainian army would immediately surrender and Russia would annex the entire country in 24 hours

Now they have to cope about how retreating from one of the only relevant cities they actually captured in the first place is actually 5D chess :feelskek:
@shii410 where is that one Putin meme where he looks like a monkey :feelswhere:
4B413B85 0564 430C AF76 92560648A0DA

@WizardofSoda thoughts? It's probably about you. Unless you're Russian or other post-soviet country residential

Thanks, ya its bad for Russia no matter how they try to spin it. Russia originally was trying to push to take Mykolaiv and Odessa provinces and link up with the Transnistria separatist region in Moldova. The estimates I saw said the Russian forces were 40,000 in this area so not a small effort.

And we can't say Russia didn't try, the Russian army was fighting towards Mykolaiv province from Northwest Kherson province since very early in the war. They just weren't able to advance far outside of Kherson province because the Ukrainian army was very heavily defending that area.

Then the Ukrainians eventually got the upper hand and they were pushing into nw Kherson province and now have pushed the Russians right out of that area. Strategically it does make sense for the Russians to fall back to the eastern side of the Dnieper river as that is way easier to defend.

Kherson in Ukraine claims hatched

Thing is imo Russia could have defended this area if they had been determined enough and been willing to take large casualties and been better organized for building monster defensive fortifications.

I find it funny how even edgy areas of the internet, like this site, which used to praise Putin have disavowed him. This war may have destroyed Russia’s propaganda machine for good.

I don't defend globohomo. I just don't support world powers invading countries for resources or for "muh historical reasons" like if we were still in the 19th century. It's Russia who started the war and not Ukraine. I'm really sad for Ukrainiancels who are suffering and it just doesn't make sense to me to support Russia unless you're one of those people I mentioned in the OP.
Let's just ignore the US puppet state set up to harvest slavic DNA to create a syphon filter.

They’ve been coping hard since the start of the war when they said the Ukrainian army would immediately surrender and Russia would annex the entire country in 24 hours

Now they have to cope about how retreating from one of the only relevant cities they actually captured in the first place is actually 5D chess :feelskek:

View attachment 673888
No not that one

The one where the politician is asking about the preservation of the white race

I used to like Russia but I can’t after they completely botched this invasion. It’s just embarrassing

Europe being under NATO control is pathetic and worse than any 19th century nationalism. Who is gonna attack Europe? Russia is too weak after 1991, China is too far.
Basically, NATO doesn't even had to exist after 1991. But Europeans are submissive soycucks who are afraid to say no to US.

I find it funny how even edgy areas of the internet, like this site, which used to praise Putin have disavowed him. This war may have destroyed Russia’s propaganda machine for good.
Internet memes can inform ideology only so far. Too many people have interests in watching Russia lose. The entire butthurt slav belt hates them(besides Serbia). And when push comes to shove most people side with their country/tribe.

Plus you are overestimating the edgy contrarians here and on 4chan. They are not insusceptible to their own state's propaganda and are as much likely to behave like the NPC crowds.

. I just don't support world powers invading countries for resources or for "muh historical reasons" like if we were still in the 19th century.

These are meme countries which would all be subsumed by the supreme EU state in another 100 years. A Bosnia in EU is no more "independent" than a Bosnia in Yugoslavia