Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [QUESTION] Do you like your name?

Honestly, yes, i like it very much.

Hate it, fit a fucking beta sperg like myself. I wish i could named Mike or Tyler or Derek thoses a alpha chad af names

I don't like my name.

I like it because it's very unique. Only one guy in my life who had the same name is mine.

The problem is that it's one letter away from being a foid's name tho

You can change your name if you don't like it.

I don't, and I already decided on a name for my ideal self, that I won't use because changing your name is extremely cringe if you're sub Chad.

Yes, my name is common. So common that I spent K-12 being called by my last name instead of my first. I was with this group of classmates since Kindergarten and yet I have to use my last name instead. I was here first.

Honestly by 7th grade new kids who'd show up honestly thought my last name was my first.

Yes, I actually do like my first name, because it is quite rare.

How is that a slayer name :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Idk at least whatever name that sounds cool like Tyler, Ryan or some crap
Doxxes me

I like it except for the Admiral_ part. Arkantos on its own sounds nice enough though
I specifically told people to not tell their name

I don't like my name, it's both dull and weird

No. I’ve never done but I’ve accepted it and I wouldnt have it changed. My name is fitting but I would have given myself another one.

I hate my name

I’m okay with it

I've seen chads with my name, but I still don't like it.

Yup it's one of the few things I do like about myself

My name is very average. I like 'average' names, you can blend into the crowd better.

In my case I don't tbh. From my first to the last name it sounds soy af and boring. If I could choose my own name I would be called with some slayer one like Maxim, Alexander, Gareth or some shit like that. I know name it's kind of cope but at least if I looksmaxxed some day I could be known as a different man if I changed it. Would u change it btw?
don't say your irl name in this thread pls so u don't get doxxed

It's cope.

jfl if you think changing your name would make a difference

I wish my name was a lie

my name is weird and foreign, there are less than one hundred people in the US with the same name as me. I'd rather have a normie name like Alex or Brad