Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for the gymcels where do you get your juice?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
I want to orgemaxx I’m looking for roids I can buy online DM me if you don’t want to share it publicly.

You can do stuff to lower your testosterone and then go to the doctor and tell them you’re suffering from low testosterone and they’ll give you extra testosterone. Then you can save it up for going on and off cycles

Jumbo milkshakes does the trick. No need for roid juice.

I'm personally a big fan of SARMs. They provide anabolic activity without much androgenic activity.

Considering my skin genetics are -5/10. SARMs are godsent for me.

I want to orgemaxx I’m looking for roids I can buy online DM me if you don’t want to share it publicly.
AHH ogremaxxing well Im the right guy for this

alright so you can do this the legal route or the illegal route first you could check your testosterone levels to see how low it is and then go visit the local doctor and tell them you are suffering from low testosterone and libido and they will provide you with some steroids

or ask the biggest guy in the gym for it

you can also try SARMS they are a form of steroids with allegedly no side effects

I'm personally a big fan of SARMs. They provide anabolic activity without much androgenic activity.

which ones have you used

Never heard of sarms but if they get me big I’ll try it

Jumbo milkshakes does the trick. No need for roid juice.
Never heard of a jumbo milkshake is that some secret innuendo for drugs?
You can do stuff to lower your testosterone and then go to the doctor and tell them you’re suffering from low testosterone and they’ll give you extra testosterone. Then you can save it up for going on and off cycles
What if I go get tested and my levels are normal and I can’t get any?

should I try buying those T supplements like nugenix that they advertise on TV for old guys?

Never heard of a jumbo milkshake is that some secret innuendo for drugs?

What if I go get tested and my levels are normal and I can’t get any?

should I try buying those T supplements like nugenix that they advertise on TV for old guys?
The idea is to get it low enough before testing to where the doctor wil prescribe you extra testosterone. Don’t get any sleep for a couple days before getting tested, drink lots of alcohol, and eat a shitload of soy products. Legally if you want real extra testosterone, you have to get it prescribed. Or maybe you can smuggle them from Mexico

The idea is to get it low enough before testing to where the doctor wil prescribe you extra testosterone. Don’t get any sleep for a couple days before getting tested, drink lots of alcohol, and eat a shitload of soy products. Legally if you want real extra testosterone, you have to get it prescribed. Or maybe you can smuggle them from Mexico
Or I could just order from EU via steroidify

AHH ogremaxxing well Im the right guy for this

alright so you can do this the legal route or the illegal route first you could check your testosterone levels to see how low it is and then go visit the local doctor and tell them you are suffering from low testosterone and libido and they will provide you with some steroids

or ask the biggest guy in the gym for it

you can also try SARMS they are a form of steroids with allegedly no side effects
SARMs are brutal on the hair and liver, possibly more so than exogenous testosterone. There's no real consensus on them as of yet as there hasn't been much study on them (comparatively).

OP, if you're gonna juice, go for some test and tren. You can never go wrong with that.

I haven't juiced yet, but I will once I'm no longer a slob.

SARMs are brutal on the hair and liver, possibly more so than exogenous testosterone. There's no real consensus on them as of yet as there hasn't been much study on them (comparatively).

OP, if you're gonna juice, go for some test and tren. You can never go wrong with that.

I haven't juiced yet, but I will once I'm no longer a slob.
Are Test and Tren interchangeable or is one better than the other and should I for oral tablets or injections?

Are Test and Tren interchangeable or is one better than the other and should I for oral tablets or injections?
Both together brodie. Don't even think about starting a cycle before doing some more of your own research, my friend.

Both together brodie. Don't even think about starting a cycle before doing some more of your own research, my friend.
I don’t where to research everyone says different things and of course if you ask this on a normie space they will say OMG don’t use steroids :soy::soy: I trust you bros more than anyone about this

I don’t where to research everyone says different things and of course if you ask this on a normie space they will say OMG don’t use steroids :soy::soy: I trust you bros more than anyone about this
MPMD has a fuck off playlist with videos on just about every compound and which ones you should take simultaneously. Happy researching, my boy.

I work out natty. While this may be ineffective and a giveaway "incel trait", I also believe steroids to be an unnecessary cope, and just one of the many ways that men damage themselves in an attempt to make up for genetic deficiencies.

I work out natty. While this may be ineffective and a giveaway "incel trait", I also believe steroids to be an unnecessary cope, and just one of the many ways that men damage themselves in an attempt to make up for genetic deficiencies.

View attachment 577673
I won’t use it long term. Just a few months until I’m satisfied. I already have genetic predisposition to bulk and be an orge

MPMD has a fuck off playlist with videos on just about every compound and which ones you should take simultaneously. Happy researching, my boy.
Why do niggas always have to speak in acronyms like I know who MPMD is

Do your research before you fuck with your hormones.

Do your research before you fuck with your hormones.
Jews already fucked with my hormones by manufacturing BPA plastics and estrogen in the water

which ones have you used
Currently on ostarine, I've tried MK677 as well but it's not technically a SARM.

I was pretty overweight a while ago but ostarine helped me maintain all of my muscle mass while staying in deficit. I felt no weakness whatsoever, another cycle will take sub 14% bodyfat.

Currently on ostarine, I've tried MK677 as well but it's not technically a SARM.

I was pretty overweight a while ago but ostarine helped me maintain all of my muscle mass while staying in deficit. I felt no weakness whatsoever, another cycle will take sub 14% bodyfat.
how much are u running ?

Does it helps much losing fat? I can already decently build a muscle when I dedicate but losing weight is nearly impossible for me.

Does it helps much losing fat? I can already decently build a muscle when I dedicate but losing weight is nearly impossible for me.
You'd still have to be a on a calorie deficit though, but it burns fat like CRAZY.

My TDEE is about 2700 kcal/day but I've been on 2000 kcal a day and I still managed to gain strength while loosing fat, and no side effects!

SARMs are the one for me, i won't bother needling myself with retarded roids.

You'd still have to be a on a calorie deficit though, but it burns fat like CRAZY.

My TDEE is about 2700 kcal/day but I've been on 2000 kcal a day and I still managed to gain strength while loosing fat, and no side effects!

SARMs are the one for me, i won't bother needling myself with retarded roids.
:panties: Thanks for the answer. In current state cutting 500-600 calorie doesnt do anything for me, I just have less energy.

:panties: Thanks for the answer. In current state cutting 500-600 calorie doesnt do anything for me, I just have less energy.
Yes, I had this too, just felt weak and had muscle loss and weakness, couldn't lift much.

Ostarine entirely changed this, lifting more than I do, while staying on a deficit. I'll save money and go for 20mf for 90 days in summers and totally lean out. Lardmaxxing isn't worth it.

Yes, I had this too, just felt weak and had muscle loss and weakness, couldn't lift much.

Ostarine entirely changed this, lifting more than I do, while staying on a deficit. I'll save money and go for 20mf for 90 days in summers and totally lean out. Lardmaxxing isn't worth it.
At my place 100 pills 10mg is around 75 usd. How much daily MG intake should be?

At my place 100 pills 10mg is around 75 usd. How much daily MG intake should be?
Is your source legit? Some people sell pro hormones labelling them as SARMs.
Secondly, what's your body weight and height?

Is your source legit? Some people sell pro hormones labelling them as SARMs.
Secondly, what's your body weight and height?
It is a legal store, I think they can be trusted. 5'3 200lbs 161cm around 90kg. I mostly do weight lifting and walking, I can feel the muscle mass but I have way too much fat over it for my midget height.

It is a legal store, I think they can be trusted. 5'3 200lbs 161cm around 90kg. I mostly do weight lifting and walking, I can feel the muscle mass but I have way too much fat over it for my midget height.
I suggest staying in a deficit, 800 kcal atleast, eating enough protein, and getting on 10mg ostarine a day, with just one cycle you'll see results that will motivate you so much.

Make sure your training and diet is absolutely dialled in, since you'll be spending money on a cycle, deficit with high protein and lots of weight lifting. You got this broskie. :feelsaww:

I suggest staying in a deficit, 800 kcal atleast, eating enough protein, and getting on 10mg ostarine a day, with just one cycle you'll see results that will motivate you so much.

Make sure your training and diet is absolutely dialled in, since you'll be spending money on a cycle, deficit with high protein and lots of weight lifting. You got this broskie. :feelsaww:
:feelsokman::feelsokman: Thanks for the advices. I will.

10 mg everyday, it was a 60 day cycle and only 6 days are left.
thats a light ass dose lol, why not do 25? i plan on either running 25mg ostarine for 8 weeks or rad @ 10-15mg this summer to cut down from my bulk, how are you fat at 6 2 and 190?

how was mk for you btw

thats a light ass dose lol, why not do 25? i plan on either running 25mg ostarine for 8 weeks or rad @ 10-15mg this summer to cut down from my bulk, how are you fat at 6 2 and 190?

how was mk for you btw
you do know that sarms block your test production and that you have to do a pct if you take sarms, right?

you do know that sarms block your test production and that you have to do a pct if you take sarms, right?
yeah i already know everything there is to know, anything that has rewards comes with risks