Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for the gymcels where do you get your juice?

are you planning on doing juice or just the sarms?:feelsokman:
if you can find me a source to juice sure :feelsaww:

as of rn, sarms only since theyre easy as fuck to get and don't require anything more than some nolva to pct with, if i go full juice id need way more to my pct which i dont rly feel like doing tbh, i dont even want to ogremaxx, i just want a decent body, elite natty ig u could say

ive lurked there before, but i cant tell which sites are legit or which ones are scams since niggas come in there and just post their own websites or say this one site is bs when its not, can u pm me a good one or no?
you're american right?

You can do stuff to lower your testosterone and then go to the doctor and tell them you’re suffering from low testosterone and they’ll give you extra testosterone. Then you can save it up for going on and off cycles
:bigbrain:

thats a light ass dose lol, why not do 25? i plan on either running 25mg ostarine for 8 weeks or rad @ 10-15mg this summer to cut down from my bulk, how are you fat at 6 2 and 190?

how was mk for you btw
Yes, it's a light dose bcs I'm very very prone to acne so I was scared about androgenic activity, which is why I never considered traditional juice in first place.

I responded well to this, so my next cycle would be 16 weeks 20mg cycle of ostarine.

I'm not "fat" anymore but before my cycle, i was 210 pounds.

Mk for me well, I responded really really well to it, bcs I was somewhat strict towards my calorie consumption. Overall I'm very pleased with how it even increased my lifts while being on deficit. I'm really looking fwd to my next cycle lol. :feelshaha: