Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Quote I Just Read on a Feminist Blog (It's Time for Change)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"In high school, it was frowned upon to excitedly say how many people you slept with in fear other girls were going to judge you or the guys were going to think you were a slut.

Now, in college, you're the weirdo if you've never drunkenly fallen into the lap of some stranger and ended up in their bed at the end of the night!"

REMINDER THAT LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GIRL IS TRASH WHO HAS BEEN DEFILED IN A RANDOM DEBAUCHEROUS DRUNKEN HOOKUP WITH A "STRANGER". IT IS TIME TO REMOVE HUMANITY FOR THIS PLANET.

THESE ARE YOUR FUTURE WIVES, NORMANS. WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD THEIR VAGINAS RAVAGED BY LITERAL RANDOM STRANGERS IN HEDONISTIC DEBUACHERY. JFL @ YOU, YOU FUCKING SOYBOYS, "SETTLING" FOR THIS TRASH.

Last edited:
It sounds like the quote is in favor of the first scenario.

Our future wives? hahaha

yeah maybe for some of the well known cucks in this place.

I won't marry anyone who has had sex with more than 3 people, even then I should be going for a virgin only.

Our future wives? hahaha

yeah maybe for some of the well known cucks in this place.

I won't marry anyone who has had sex with more than 3 people, even then I should be going for a virgin only.

Virgin or nothing. The fact that marrying used up and defiled trash is normalized shows how perverse our society is.

When it comes to fucking skanks, I'd rather hang one than bang one.

It is indeed weird how slut shaming is taboo and virgin shaming is now the norm. Very backwards if you ask me.

It is indeed weird how slut shaming is taboo and virgin shaming is now the norm. Very backwards if you ask me.
Very backwards indeed. Makes me want to become a dictator and annihilate degenerates.

You always post ragefuel threads man. Chillax.

A W A L T
W
A
L
T

Virgin or nothing. The fact that marrying used up and defiled trash is normalized shows how perverse our society is.

When it comes to fucking skanks, I'd rather hang one than bang one.
Defiled but they still think they can wear a white dress.

I have a one mistake policy. If you're fucking retarded enough to have a drunken hookup, you're already trash to me, but maybe I can forgive if you're perfect in a lot of other ways. Have a second, third, or five thousandth? Never willing to touch a retard like that.

Jfl at cucks marrying used up cumdumpsters. We need a purge ASAP.

This is the new norm. We must destroy everything

WWIII When ? For ffs we need to be nuked asap.

jesus christ the world has gone fucking mad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back