Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/incelexit pinned post says okcupid never released data

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
OK cupid also dose not post their data, and no lab has reproduced the results, so I write this 80% women going for 20% of men as wildly toxic conjecture. Yes women are interested in attractive Men, are you not interested in attractive women? Okay. good leave the rubbish in the bin please, it will not serve you well.

okcupid released an entire book about the data of okcupid. "Data" is in it's name. Dataclysm.

People also ignore it's original subtitle: Who We Are (when we think no one's looking) Most people weren't even aware their data was being collected.

Yes, let's ignore inconvenient statistics of 25 million people who are actually looking to meet people. No big deal.

The original 80 20 graph is directly copied from the ebook:

|||||||||||
|||||||||||
V V V

2MstAzl.gif

They had a blog from 2009-2016 that also posted data. The blog was so successful, the book was in a bidding war. Christian Rudder founder of okcupid and writer of the blog was paid 7 figures to write the book.

Last edited:
Even when facts are in front of them they still choose to deny it. Jfl

IT is delusional, unfortunately. But everyone keeps going to them for some reason. Honestly, I think it's because deep down inside some of the users of .co want to find a glimmer of hope out of IT. Maybe one day they will post some insane world shattering study or point that destroys the blackpill. To pull some of you out of inceldom. But that's a cope born out of our collective ignorance. We think we might be wrong; because we don't know the world in full. He who has known the world has found a corpse; and he who has found a corpse, the world is not worthy of him.

Last edited:
OKC has tried so hard to erase it from the internet. Literally the start of men waking up was their findings JFL.

OKC has tried so hard to erase it from the internet. Literally the start of men waking up was their findings JFL.
It's sad that they had to go through that route to keep men and boys from being slapped by harsh reality

But at the same time it's selfish to restrict us from the truth. For the sake of ideals

It's sad that they had to go through that route to keep men and boys from being slapped by harsh reality

But at the same time it's selfish to restrict us from the truth. For the sake of ideals
The best thing about the internet is no matter how much autistic screeching they do, they can't keep the truth hidden. Not completely.

The best thing about the internet is no matter how much autistic screeching they do, they can't keep the truth hidden. Not completely.
Even if they would manage to do that. Most people on here never needed studies or statistics to be convinced. A lot of people see this bull shit in real life. Of course you have to be ugly as shit to be exposed to the raw, unhinged judgement and mistreatment first

Last edited:
And yes, I was the person who original ripped the graph from the ebook in 2014.

My blackpillness has been questioned lately because I'm a liberal.

Being a liberal means I back science. The science is clear in this regard.

It is interesting how they basically just say the exact opposite of the plain truth, no matter the evidence, or anything. its like in 1984 when they are torturing the main character to make him claim that 2+2=5 just because thats what the government says so it must be true. I guess instead of the government in this case its reddit and instead of forceful submission they are voluntarily being deluded. At least in 1984 they had to torture people and brainwash them to get them to say untrue garbage, and even then they didnt actually believe it, they just said they did. But these people really believe that 2+2=5. Nothing you show them will convince them otherwise

It is interesting how they basically just say the exact opposite of the plain truth, no matter the evidence, or anything. its like in 1984 when they are torturing the main character to make him claim that 2+2=5 just because thats what the government says so it must be true. I guess instead of the government in this case its reddit and instead of forceful submission they are voluntarily being deluded. At least in 1984 they had to torture people and brainwash them to get them to say untrue garbage, and even then they didnt actually believe it, they just said they did. But these people really believe that 2+2=5. Nothing you show them will convince them otherwise
you can't reason with simps, maybe it's all purporting from me, but I can say that this world runs with simp's money.
In fact, it's no doubt that most simps are sick consoomers. And you know what? That profits the big companies lol.

I mean it makes sense, it means men would stop using their apps, so how would they make money?

you can't reason with simps, maybe it's all purporting from me, but I can say that this world runs with simp's money.
In fact, it's no doubt that most simps are sick consoomers. And you know what? That profits the big companies lol.
The data definitely supports you on that. In the united states 3/4 of all spending is done by women, even though they make well under 1/2 the gdp for the country. The money that simps give women, and that dudes give their wives and girlfriends is what makes the wheels of the world economy turn. And of course the men themselves buy stupid garbage to attempt to impress their girlfriends or any woman. Fashion, expensive clothes, cars, hair products, cologne. It goes on and on. Its a mess. The big companies in america would definitely not benefit from the average dude knowing the truth about women

I am glad they posted it since it provides hard numbers for the blackpill, but I don't see how it benefitted them at all to spread that jfl.

And yes, I was the person who original ripped the graph from the ebook in 2014.
OG

At least in 1984 they had to torture people and brainwash them to get them to say untrue garbage, and even then they didnt actually believe it, they just said they did. But these people really believe that 2+2=5.
Our dystopia is less like 1984 and much more like Brave New World.

It took some time to find it tbh

Just pretend you didn’t see the data even though it’s right there theory

Even if they would manage to do that. Most people on here never needed studies or statistics to be convinced. A lot of people see this bull shit in real life. Of course you have to be ugly as shit to be exposed to the raw, unhinged judgement and mistreatment first
Not true, at least not for me. I lurked on here for a year or two and the only reason I became fully blackpilled was seeing the statistics.

The data is the only thing we have that is undeniable, everything else can get handwoven away when you point it out to normies but not cold, hard facts.

That's why cucks try so hard to suppress and censor information like this.

Last edited:
Not true, at least not for me. I lurked on here for a year or two and the only reason I became fully blackpilled was seeing the statistics.

The data is the only thing we have that is undeniable, everything else can get handwoven away when you point it out to normies but not cold, hard facts.

That's why cucks try so hard to suppress and censor information like this.
So why were you lurking in here for an entire year? Maybe you already considered believing in the blackpill in your head but needed one final push? You must have at least been somewhat blackpilled on looks or height or some shit

okcupid released an entire book about the data of okcupid. "Data" is in it's name. Dataclysm.

People also ignore it's original subtitle: Who We Are (when we think no one's looking) Most people weren't even aware their data was being collected.

Yes, let's ignore inconvenient statistics of 25 million people who are actually looking to meet people. No big deal.

|||||||||||
|||||||||||
V V V

2MstAzl.gif

They had a blog from 2009-2016 that also posted data. The blog was so successful, the book was in a bidding war. Christian Rudder founder of okcupid and writer of the blog was paid 7 figures to write the book.

I've made several threads on them. Ignorance is bliss to them.

They banned me for posting blackpill studies

So why were you lurking in here for an entire year? Maybe you already considered believing in the blackpill in your head but needed one final push? You must have at least been somewhat blackpilled on looks or height or some shit
I already knew it was over for me but I was still pseudo-bluepilled, you have to understand I had never thought of myself as an incel back then. Back then I used to cope by telling myself that I wanted to be alone and I didn't need other people. Basically I was "virgin but not incel" before that was a thing.

I imagine that currently a lot of incels are at a similar level of denial. The statistics and data were the only thing that managed to crash through that wall, because they were completely undeniable, as long as you weren't being willfully ignorant.

Those OK cupid studies are wrong though

The reality is even more skewed now, its no longer 80-20, its 95-5

"virgin but not incel" before that was a thing.
Ah alright I understand now yeah tbh I can see that being an issue especially since "incel" hit the mainstream light people think it means shit it doesnt

Just compare a chadfish with an average man on Tinder is all evidence you need to prove the blackpill. Average men barely get matches while chads get flooded with messages for instant hookups.

High IQ

|||||||||||
|||||||||||
V V V

2MstAzl.gif

they have no radar for common sense.