Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race isn't about skin tone

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Whites aren't better because of their mayo skin, they're better because they're tall and beautiful. Look at how a white in blackface mogs every ethnic in the world.
https://images.radio-canada.ca/q_auto,w_960/v1/ici-info/16x9/justin-trudeau-gala-west-point-academy.jpg

bones + eye color = everything

Whites aren't better because of their mayo skin, they're better because they're tall and beautiful. Look at how a white in blackface mogs every ethnic in the world.
https://images.radio-canada.ca/q_auto,w_960/v1/ici-info/16x9/justin-trudeau-gala-west-point-academy.jpg
My skin tone is fake tan

You are saying this because you are whiter than most white people and have green eyes and need an excuse on why you aren’t just bullying when you shit on ethnics.

Also, those feSIKHS next to him have half their face covered by a beard so can’t even see their jaws.

bones + eye color = everything
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
eye shapes and height is a result of bones, so this is correct.

Yeah, that's why albino Blacks look ugly af despite having mayo skin. :feelspuke:

They're hazel that looks slightly green in some lighting, wouldn't consider it green.
Can you give me visa so I can leave Egypt and move to Canada ?:feelsaww::cryfeels:

Bones are only white traits
Nigerrs and Asians have different skulls

True I'm pale but my features are very ethnic

cope, only shitskins can be incels.

Daily cumskin worshipping session:feelsugh:

You are saying this because you are whiter than most white people and have green eyes and need an excuse on why you aren’t just bullying when you shit on ethnics.
:shock: