Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious race-mixing poll

If WMAF keep creating hapas and merge the white and the East Asian race, how would you feel about it

• Total voters
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Can someone help me find some fucks to give bc I seem to have lost them

picked both bads because i hate that shit.

Race mixing is evil.

Hapas always get the worst from both worlds.

I hate the idea of race mixing but I can't really blame other whitecels for doing it.
Like if our own women don't want us then why waste our time here and not go to place where they treat you like god?

Last edited:
I dont care about race but i do know hapas have it pretty bad so there being less of them would be good

at least there's still the amish though right?

Always remember what started WWII.

Yes, its true that there can only be winners and losers. Today's liberal brainwashing will tell you that its not always about winners and losers, and that there is some bullshit pseudoscientific/mathematical concept called "game theory" that proves its not always about winners and losers. Hitler was right. There are only winners and losers. His thinking may have been clouded at times by his paranoia of Jewish/Slav communist takeover and supremacy cope. But he was right that there are only winners and losers in nature.

The economy is only about winners and losers. Its a game of musical chairs. Race mixing is about winners and losers. Certain races are committing war against other races by taking members from other races (sexually). The race that takes the most from the other race (sexually) in terms of raw objective numbers is the one that is committing instigating acts of aggression and war.

In the case of WWII in Europe, it was an ideological. economic, and financial war between central Europe (Nazi Germany representing White European racial interests [because it is the border between the White western world and the Asiatic east) vs the White Anglosphere).

In the case of WWII in Asia, it was a flatout war between Japan (representing its own national interests and to a lesser extent, its Asian brethren) and the White Anglo world of greed, in-human arrogance, and dominance.

We are headed to WWIII soon in my opinion. And this is me trying to be as objective as possible as a well read student of history. The world is ALL about winners and losers but the way that its being done right now because of the Anglo-Jewish world leadership is causing mass disillusionment, soon to be turned into mass anger and mass action.

There needs to be a new world order of some sort that hides or softens the winner takes all default nature of human condition. Over a long gradual extended period of time as to not cause anger and war.

When the average East Asian male (in East Asia) experiences what the average Asian American male goes through in the Anglosphere, thats when humanity will be in big big trouble. The world is only at peace right now so long as East Asian males tolerate White Anglo male transgressions and offences against the dignity of the East Asian races. My take is that a lot of East Asian males in East Asia are already disillusioned and angry, but their leaders know that more time is needed to build up economically, technologically, and militarily against the White Anglo-Jewish males that dominate and humiliate them.

No academic will tell you what I just said but its the damn ugly truth.

Last edited:
Race mixing creates incels and destroys races and cultures, tbh. I don't like it.

Honestly, I don't really care. Race mixing has been happening ever since the dawn of humanity, some ethnic groups today are the result of race mixing thousands of years ago. So, If Whites and Asian were to create a hybrid race, nothing significant in the existence of humanity would happen.

WMAF is the definition of hypergamy.
If its reverse then idc

Race mixing creates incels and destroys races and cultures, tbh. I don't like it.
I dont care about race but i do know hapas have it pretty bad so there being less of them would be good
i'm an acnecel though, so maybe it's worth the trade off of being hapa, but with much better skin? (i would go for rice with remarkable clear skin, not for SEA)